BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Angela M.
Maybelline states "skin goes soft lit with zero glitz", and I find that to be true. This product has a nice glowy sheen and isn't at all glittery. The nude shade is on the light side, which works for days looks or if you're sporting a strong lip or eye look. I also find this to be a great warm highlight, as well as a blush topper! I blend a little of this on with a stronger color blush and it gives a beautiful look! I'm a fan!
Chelsea S.
My favorite blush! The mixed colors help make the blush blend and not be so harsh on your face (which I'm always afraid of) || it honestly works so well; I'll probably keep using this blush forever because I've tried many other kinds and have never found one I like as much as this kind!
Kaitlin G.
I absolutely love this blush. The color selections are gorgeous and the product itself is a great size. They are all super pigmented and glowy. I love that bit of shimmer in it. I always skip my highlighter when I wear this. Definitely a must have.
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
This is my go-to blush. it doesn't look very pigmented when you swatch it but once you apply it, it's a very natural peach-pink look. it also blends very well and is super buildable. it is similar to a mineral blush that i have...
Sessolee R.
This product is so/so for me. I was really excited to try it but it just doesn't work for me. I have red undertones and the product itself is a little too pinkish for me. It's not bad, it just doesn't work for my color, it tends to make me look a little too warm.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
I don't really care for blush I own like 2 lol. I decided to get this because of the mauve color. I have a medium skin tone. I really like how this color of blush goes on my skin. I think the combination of this blush with the highlight is really great. Really happy with the outcome!
Ayo C. W.
Brooklyn, NY
I have searched so long for a bronzer that is affordable and suits my brown skin. This is it gives a glow from within look and is so easy to apply, not crumbly and doesn’t get everywhere. I sweep it along jaw and sometimes down my nose. I also sometimes dust it along my eyelids. I love it! no shimmer just all glow.
no breakouts either.
Georgianna G.
Palm bay, FL
Gives such a beautiful champagne shimmer to the skin. I'll never understand why they make such gorgeous colors limited. It's smooth and blends well. Gives the skin a beautiful sheen that isn't too over the top. doesn't have noticeable glitter, which is great!
Jerry M.
Blush topper i purchased to use solely as a blush. on my medium skin tone this only slightly shows up and works better as a blush topper than a blush alone. left swatch is a heavy swatch and the right swatch is blended out.
Taryn V.
Nancy, KY
One of my favorite bronzers. It's very naturally looking, works well when I'm tan in the summer and I can use it in the winter months for to add a little color to my face. Good price, and unlike other bronzers, it blends well with the face looking like you're not wearing bronzer at all
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Christine Mae M.