BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Lydia G.
I hate this! I don't like shimmering bronzers. then I thought I could use it as a high light if I single out the colors, wrong. I love the formula and how it feels on the skin I just hate the shimmer.
Nikki R.
Winston Salem, NC
Defiantly a must have it works great. IT's a great highlighter and bronzer looks great on the skin. Because it's so metallic it adds did mention and definition to your cheekbones and cheecks.
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
I use this as a highlight, blush and bronzer all in one. I swipe it on my cheeks where I regularly would put blush and it's good to go! I prefer this product in summertime because of the glow.
Michelle N.
This is my MVP blush! I love a rosy cheek, and this has highlights and lowlights in all the right places. I love the shimmer - It gives me that youthful glow and keeps me shining. It wonderful!
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I really love this product! You can use it as a highlight or a blush. If you just use the bronze colors, you could even use it for contouring. I'm really loving maybeline products lately!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I love this blush. I use it after I've set my contour and before my actual blush to give myself a sheen glowy look. It's build able, so you can customize it to how you'd like! Love this.
Vanesa F.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product! i use both my cheeks and eyelids because i love the lit effect that leaves! it seems perfect for spring, so that our face shine like the sun
Christy
Pesonally I didn't like this product. It wasn't very pigmented for me, and after trying to use it for about a week, it made my skin break out. I DO have very very sensitive skin though, so keep that in mind.
julia m.
Olive Branch, MS
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I have the one that has some pink in it and it is perfect for giving my cheeks some color because I am not the biggest fan of traditional blushes.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is a beautiful blush that can also double as a highlighter on lazy no makeup days! It is moderately pigmented, but also very soft! Caution, don't dig too deeply or drop it - it will shatter or crack.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?