BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Frances M.
Spring, TX
I used this product thinking I was going to be able to truly see a hi-light definition on my cheeks, but for the price I was not impressed and could not really tell a difference.
Hattie S.
I have not seen a lot of people talk about this highlighter, but I thinks it AWESOME! It has a light champagne / light rose color. I also think it has pretty good pigmentation!!
Dany V.
Eagle Pass, TX
This is such a good highlighter! Such a good quality! It's amazing! I fully recommend this product! It stays on a decent amount of time and it makes your skin look so healthy!
Lydia G.
I hate this! I don't like shimmering bronzers. then I thought I could use it as a high light if I single out the colors, wrong. I love the formula and how it feels on the skin I just hate the shimmer.
Nikki R.
Winston Salem, NC
Defiantly a must have it works great. IT's a great highlighter and bronzer looks great on the skin. Because it's so metallic it adds did mention and definition to your cheekbones and cheecks.
Michelle N.
This is my MVP blush! I love a rosy cheek, and this has highlights and lowlights in all the right places. I love the shimmer - It gives me that youthful glow and keeps me shining. It wonderful!
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
I use this as a highlight, blush and bronzer all in one. I swipe it on my cheeks where I regularly would put blush and it's good to go! I prefer this product in summertime because of the glow.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I love this blush. I use it after I've set my contour and before my actual blush to give myself a sheen glowy look. It's build able, so you can customize it to how you'd like! Love this.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I really love this product! You can use it as a highlight or a blush. If you just use the bronze colors, you could even use it for contouring. I'm really loving maybeline products lately!
Vanesa F.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product! i use both my cheeks and eyelids because i love the lit effect that leaves! it seems perfect for spring, so that our face shine like the sun
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?