BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Georgie J.
Kinston, NC
I have this blush in the light pink color and it is so pretty! I wore it in my senior pictures and it looked really good in pictures! I would definitely recommend it!
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
I just really found out I love this highlighter. at first I hated it. it would go on really chunky and look as if I stuck my cheeks into a bowl of glitter. Then I realized that maybe a fan brush wasn't the best way to use it. I then used a stippling brush (elfs small stippling brush) and it went on fine. still a bit overly high lighty but I like to glisten to the gods anyway.. I would recommend it but use a little and don't use a fan brush..
timia s.
Pompano Beach, FL
I think this highlight was okay, i got it thinking i was going to get that amazing supermodel glow those girls have on instagram, but it didn't happen. The product is great if you like a suddle glow, something to wear to school and work but it doesn't really do much for me. On my skin, it just looks like i smeared white powder on my face. It does deserve four stars though, because its a great nose and upper lip highlight but for that amazing cheekbone highlight, it didn't quite meet my expectations :)
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
I love this highlighter. it was super easy and on the site they show you how to define and highlight you main areas. i use this every time i put make up on. just make sure to mix with the brush they give you well. i personally use the 10 nude its a perfect match.
Nicole C.
Killeen, TX
I love love love this product! I cannot say enough good things about it. The mauve color is a perfect deep berry fall blush and the hi light just takes it over the edge. You can really use this for an every day look or really glam it up for a great evening look.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Purchased the shade 10 Nude. Was unfortunately too dark to be a highlight on my fair skin, but too light to be a blush. In simply swatching the product on my arm, I found the product to be much more powdery and matte than highlighting, but I only purchased the one shade! Tried it once and had to put over a separate blush and hi light because this product didn't work for my skin tone.
Rebecca G.
Manalapan, NJ
I am obsessed with this hi-lighty bronzer! So pigmented, great for daily bronzing/blush/contouring. Blendable and looks so pretty on the skin. I will sometimes dip my finger in the pink shade and apply for a more blushed look, or dip a finger in the hi-light to emphasize my nose and cheekbones. Love this product and will definitely buy again.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Love this blush! It's got just enough shimmer to give you a bit of a glow, but doesn't look overdone. When I choose to use a blush instead of contouring, I usually grab this product to finish my look. I would definitely recommend this to others, especially if you have fair skin and have problems finding a blush that looks flattering.
Samantha R.
San Diego, CA
I just started using this product a little over a month ago. I'm actually a beginner on make up so I knew little about what this product actually does to my face. I found a few tips from my friend and I just love how it looks on my face. It does have a little tint to it, but I don't mind. I highly recommend this product!
Tasha M.
I picked this blush up on sale at CVS one day when I had to touch up my make up. I'm super glad I found it! The different shades levels are nice... though I found that it is too easy to go from just right to, too much shimmer. It's definitely my go to for daysome out when I want my face to have a glow though.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?