BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Abby D.
Tampa, FL
I really like this! I dust them over my cheeks as more of a blush topper, but they're so creamy and pigmented and beautiful, and would make gorgeous highlights on deeper skin tones
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
this is a great product but doesn't have too much color payoff. it's easily blendable but i notice myself tapping my brush into it often. the highlight is pretty to this but just not enough. this is just enough for adding some color to your face.
Jocelline C.
San Jose , CA
This is great. It gives you that perfect glow. It isn't a matte it's shimmery but it doesn't look bad. It is true to its color. And it's long lasting. I love this for a simple make up. I would buy it again.
Mikaela P.
Wilmington, NC
I love this blush. It's nice because it has the perfect rosy color AND it acts as a highlighter too. The only thing is that it is very pigmented, so a little goes a long way.
Kimberly A.
I love this product especially when I'm going for a super highlighted and defined look. If you're into beauty you know that nowadays its all about how flawless and highlighted you makeup looks and this is perfect for that look.
Lisa S.
Love this highlight blush! adds just the right amount of color and shimmer! last all day! I use my finger and touch a lil of the shimmer on my cupids bow for highlight
Jesi Love T.
I love this blush Infact I want to have the whole collection! This will last a long time I have been addicted to it ever since I got it! I even use it as an eyeshadow!! Follow me @justlikerebel
Ardy L.
Philadelphia, PA
I like it! It's a good colour with a little bit of shimmer to give you a nice glow. The brush it comes with isn't very useful, but love the mirror on the bottom.
Karalynn B.
I love this blush! Combined with my lo-lights, it creates a perfect contour. I have pale skin and this blush perfectly compliments it. Be forewarned, though, it becomes too much easily. Don't put on too much.
Dominika Z.
Carpentersville, IL
Used it once and dumped it. I honestly can't stress enough how much I hated this stuff - it's super simmery, not very long lasting, and the color comes off as extremely unnatural. I don't recommend it to anyone.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?