BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this it does it's job it does not have much highlight it's more of a bronzer it's more pink toned it lastes good amount of time it should last all day this is more for lighter skin I would probably buy again but it goes a long way so probably won't have to
Sonja A.
Maine
If you want to highlight with out going overboard this is a great product but it is build able making it great for that super "strobe" highlight that is in right now.

I prefer to wear it over my blush but it can also be used alone to give your skin a nice natural looking glow. This is now my go to highlighter.
Kenzie F.
I love this settle glow! So much fun to just brush on and then just head out. I would totally recommmend it for a settle day. If you really want a bold glow I recommend it for more of a olive skin tone. I have more of a beige skin tone it's a little more settle. But I love a settle glow for a lazy day! I totally recommend this product!
Madilyn R.
amarillo
This is one of the first highlighters I ever used, it lastes a long while, but some is pigmented and some is sheer, It is buildable, but I probably wouldn't buy this product again or recommend again .
Nicole B.
Chickamauga, GA
I love this blush! It's not too bright and not too light. This blush has a shimmery but yet very pigmented look to it. It's very buildable so you can continue to add extra layers. I would highly recommend this Blush to anyone.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
Must have product. Bronzer lush and highlighter all in one. Who doesn't like less steps and I. The right shade it makes you look like you're straight out of a magazine. Less than $10
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I really love this blush. I'm fair skinned so it can be a little difficult to find the kind of blush I really want: pink but not too pink, pigmented but not too dark, and dewy without being glittery. This really combines a bunch of beautiful shades that compliment my skin perfectly, and not only that, but the inclusion of white highlight gives your skin a perky glow that isn't ridiculous, but natural instead. I love the idea of combining blush with highlighter, since I'm pretty terrible at the whole highlight/contour thing. It's just a really nice product that gives you a double result that I happen to love
Marnie R.
York, SC
I find Maybelline Face Studio Highlight in Nude is a nice soft highlighter for a more natural look. Being older, I don't want too much shimmer and this does the trick.
#Bloombadge
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
I love using this product on top of my matte blushes, they are pigmented on their own but because they have a beautiful natural shine they look awesome on top of the matte blushes.
Hanai L.
Oxnard, CA
i purchased this and i really like it! it gives like a natural blushing color (: super pretty on the skin and it blends well and theres a shade for every skintone i def reccomend
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?