BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Alyssa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE this blush!! I just purchased it and can't get enough! Perfect for a summer glow!!! The packaging is really nice. Definitely worth the price!!!! the shades are nice-especially this one. It is my favorite out of the ones I have. Highly recommend!
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
This product is great! The Nude shade is a beautifuk soft flush of color that can be worn as a hi-light or blush topper. It doesn't have chunks of glitter and it blends into the skin well.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I use this as a bronzer and it gives me that perfect natural contour. I have had it for quite a few months and have yet to hit pan even though I use it almost every day! It is much too dark on me for a blush though.
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Beautiful color even though this shade is too dark for me to use it as a highlighter so I use it as a bronzer and it looks great! Amazing pigmentation Maybelline never disappoints me ūüėĀ
Kaitlin G.
I absolutely love this blush. The color selections are gorgeous and the product itself is a great size. They are all super pigmented and glowy. I love that bit of shimmer in it. I always skip my highlighter when I wear this. Definitely a must have.
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
Shades can be a little tricky, but the highlighting effect is amazing! Be careful not to go overboard! It's a silky texture and you get .31 ounces in one compact. I use the shade 40 mauve
Abby D.
Tampa, FL
I really like this! I dust them over my cheeks as more of a blush topper, but they're so creamy and pigmented and beautiful, and would make gorgeous highlights on deeper skin tones
Jocelline C.
San Jose , CA
This is great. It gives you that perfect glow. It isn't a matte it's shimmery but it doesn't look bad. It is true to its color. And it's long lasting. I love this for a simple make up. I would buy it again.
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
this is a great product but doesn't have too much color payoff. it's easily blendable but i notice myself tapping my brush into it often. the highlight is pretty to this but just not enough. this is just enough for adding some color to your face.
Mikaela P.
Hickory, NC
I love this blush. It's nice because it has the perfect rosy color AND it acts as a highlighter too. The only thing is that it is very pigmented, so a little goes a long way.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?