BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Crystal Q.
During a recent shopping trip I came across this. Since I obsess about highlight I knew I needed to try it. The bonus is it was on clearance for only $1.99!!! It gives you blush a soft glow and the formula is really silky. I also purchased the bronzer which I am really happy with.
Ashley S.
My go to when I'm in a rush or want something simple and use it alone. Sometimes I take a little square of blush and apply with my finger if I don't want highlighter. Great Blush!! Pigmented and not over bearing. Feels light.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
I absolutely love this blush! It one of the best I have ever tried! It is long lasting, and super pigmented. It is shimmery though. It is also very buildable! I love this blush and would highly recommend it!
Hayley K.
I love this blush! It is very pigmented, so much so that the first time I used it I used too much because I was not used to drugstore blushes having that much pigment. Has a beautiful highlighter built in so it creates a great blush in highlighting look all in one. Would highly recommend.
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
I had this a couple years ago. It did nothing for me. I tried using it a lot. every time i swirled my brush around and applied it it was just too shimmery. Also, the concept is kind of confusing. It had highlight in it, pink, and bronzer. so where are you really supposed to apply it?
Katie C.
Northampton, PA
I like this blush on days that I want extra highlight. It blends really nicely on the face and isn't too loud and bold on my face. Sometimes I use it as eyeshadow too! I gave it 4 stars because I don't typically reach for it
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
I love this blush because it doubles as a blush and Highlighter. The shade is awesome. It has a slight shimmer to it. When blended to together, the shades look magnificent together. If I could find the other shades I would definitely purchase more.
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
this is a great product but doesn't have too much color payoff. it's easily blendable but i notice myself tapping my brush into it often. the highlight is pretty to this but just not enough. this is just enough for adding some color to your face.
Celene V.
Henderson, NC
I love this blush! But the only problem is that it breaks easily!! I have bought two and they both have fallen apart. But I just love how it leaves a shimmery finish. The colors are so pretty and vibrant and the powder is smooth and silky.
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
I love
Each palette blush and bronzer light-boosting has a balance of experts 4 + shimmer shades for a natural glow.
Illuminated soft skin will show zero.

4 Blush color combinations and lighting natural.
2 combination Bronzer for a balanced bronze glow.
Fragrance free. Non comedogenic. Suitable for all skin types.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Christine Mae M.