BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Megan M.
Honolulu , HI
This is a very good illuminating bronzer. It can give you the bronze and glowy look. This is the shade deep bronze and it is a little too dark for my skin tone, but will look awesome on darker skin tones.
Jerry M.
Blush topper i purchased to use solely as a blush. on my medium skin tone this only slightly shows up and works better as a blush topper than a blush alone. left swatch is a heavy swatch and the right swatch is blended out.
Joslyn P.
Port st Lucie , Fl
I bought this on clearance at walmart and I have to say it is very orangey on the skin!! Sometimes I'll get more red than anything so I'll use it as a blush I I don't think it's a bronzer at all!!!!!!
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
This is my go do blush, bronze, highlighter when I have a tanner complexion. Very build able and pretty shimmery. Love this for summer looks. Can be used for all skin tones.
Debbie K.
Franklin, MA
Of all of the blush type products of tried, both high-end and drugstore, this one works and looks the best on my pale skin. I use the #251 Natural. It provides great color with just the right amount of shimmer.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I just bought this blush and I think it is quite nice for day time wear. It is a little on the lighter side considering I have olive color skin, but it goes really well with a peachy color lipstick. I would recommend
Madison W.
Lewisville, TX
I'm currently obsessed with this blush. It is perfect for summer. It is a nice flushed tone with hints of shimmer. It has great dimension. It works well for an everyday look. Also helps that Hilary Duff wore it on her recent Shape cover! I definitely recommend this blush!
Emily C.
Paintsville, KY
Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush is not buildable on the cheeks, I love when it highlights my cheeks, It makes my eyes pop out way more which is very enjoyable if you ask me, Great product and makes my day better.
Kelly V.
Bellevue, WA
This is the perfect blush for a rosy finish! I have very pale skin and it isn't too pink. The white highlights in it give a nice shine to the cheeks without it being too much. Lasts all day too!
Amanda H.
Ashland City, TN
This is currently my favorite blush. It's not overly pigmented, but has just enough to give some pretty color. I love the highlights this gives. It doesn't take much, and you'll have a pretty highlight that will last all day
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?