BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I just bought this blush and I think it is quite nice for day time wear. It is a little on the lighter side considering I have olive color skin, but it goes really well with a peachy color lipstick. I would recommend
MizzFiveStar F.
Hanover, MD
This is my go do blush, bronze, highlighter when I have a tanner complexion. Very build able and pretty shimmery. Love this for summer looks. Can be used for all skin tones.
Kelly V.
Bellevue , WA
This is the perfect blush for a rosy finish! I have very pale skin and it isn't too pink. The white highlights in it give a nice shine to the cheeks without it being too much. Lasts all day too!
Emily C.
Paintsville, KY
Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush is not buildable on the cheeks, I love when it highlights my cheeks, It makes my eyes pop out way more which is very enjoyable if you ask me, Great product and makes my day better.
Madison W.
Lewisville, TX
I'm currently obsessed with this blush. It is perfect for summer. It is a nice flushed tone with hints of shimmer. It has great dimension. It works well for an everyday look. Also helps that Hilary Duff wore it on her recent Shape cover! I definitely recommend this blush!
Amanda H.
Ashland City, TN
This is currently my favorite blush. It's not overly pigmented, but has just enough to give some pretty color. I love the highlights this gives. It doesn't take much, and you'll have a pretty highlight that will last all day
Abigail J.
Sellersburg, IN
Love the colors in this. It's easy to blend out and is pigmented. It's looks very nice on the skin. The only bad thing is that it doesn't last throughout the day, you would have to touch it up. Probably won't repurchase
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
I love this highlighter. it was super easy and on the site they show you how to define and highlight you main areas. i use this every time i put make up on. just make sure to mix with the brush they give you well. i personally use the 10 nude its a perfect match.
Alexis T.
I love this blush hi-lighter! Flat blushes don't look great with my pale skin but with the splash of shine it works perfect with my complexion. I'll definitely be buying this product again.
Nicole C.
Killeen, TX
I love love love this product! I cannot say enough good things about it. The mauve color is a perfect deep berry fall blush and the hi light just takes it over the edge. You can really use this for an every day look or really glam it up for a great evening look.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?