BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Sonja A.
Maine
If you want to highlight with out going overboard this is a great product but it is build able making it great for that super "strobe" highlight that is in right now.

I prefer to wear it over my blush but it can also be used alone to give your skin a nice natural looking glow. This is now my go to highlighter.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
This blush works well for its price point. I was drawn to it as it has highlighters built in, but I don't ever notice them coming through. Once applied, it looks like any other blush. Would probably not buy again.
Bri T.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I am a huge fan of maybelline products. I use this with bronzer and it's awesome. The different colors make it blend easier. I also love how it comes with it's own little mirror and brush. It's also buildable and blends well. Would buy again!
brenda a.
This is one of my most used palettes. I love the range of colors in it. They also have just the Nudes palette if these aren't your taste in colors, but I think they complement all eye colors beautifully.
Ashley M.
Fall River, MA
I absolutely love this highlight blush! I have very light skin so its hard for me to find a blush that will look natural and give me that glow. I use it on days where I have work & have no time for contouring. It is also very affordable!
Jerry M.
Blush topper i purchased to use solely as a blush. on my medium skin tone this only slightly shows up and works better as a blush topper than a blush alone. left swatch is a heavy swatch and the right swatch is blended out.
Taryn V.
Nancy, KY
One of my favorite bronzers. It's very naturally looking, works well when I'm tan in the summer and I can use it in the winter months for to add a little color to my face. Good price, and unlike other bronzers, it blends well with the face looking like you're not wearing bronzer at all
Megan M.
Honolulu , HI
This is a very good illuminating bronzer. It can give you the bronze and glowy look. This is the shade deep bronze and it is a little too dark for my skin tone, but will look awesome on darker skin tones.
Joslyn P.
Port st Lucie , Fl
I bought this on clearance at walmart and I have to say it is very orangey on the skin!! Sometimes I'll get more red than anything so I'll use it as a blush I I don't think it's a bronzer at all!!!!!!
MizzFiveStar F.
Hanover, MD
This is my go do blush, bronze, highlighter when I have a tanner complexion. Very build able and pretty shimmery. Love this for summer looks. Can be used for all skin tones.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?