BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Ercilia P.
This product is alright for "blush" or "contour" its not necessarily the correct form of blush pr highlighting nor contouring. I huesss it can ne used for a rish type of makeup
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
For a brand that can be picked up in any corner pharmacy I was pretty impressed with this product. This was the first highlighter I tried and now I can't live without it.
Sara D.
Grand Junction, CO
These are interesting. They're a bit too shiny to be blush though. I use the lighter shades as highlight when I want some color but I want to look healthy and glowy
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Bright, glowy, & gorgeous without being over the top. Pick up at your local drugstore and skip home with joy because you're about to love this chic little compact.
Jean C.
It is the most beautiful rouge I have found in the market is very soft atreciopelado brown dora and gives a very natural color also in spite of having accidents and break by the use can be given an arrangement and remains perfect and does not lose its characteristics, in the Market I found it little, but it lasts a lot a lot I take great care of it because I could change brands to try another product but this is very good I do not change it I hope they do not take it out of the market because it is a product that combines everything perfectly
Yesenia F.
First off this blush is pigmented and can double as a highlighter. As a blush it gives a soft healthy glow and will make the apples of your cheeks shine and look amazing. As for a highlighter some can be used without making you look pink. Some colors are way too dark and it can make your cheeks look orange so be cautious overall love it.
Ariel W.
Apple Valley, CA
This is a must have! I own this hi-lighter blush in two colors, coral and mauve. Coral I use for an everyday light look. Mauve is for when I go dark. I think what I love the most is it contains a cute little mirror, compact style, and brush so I can just throw it into my purse and go!
Crystal Q.
As I said in my review about this product in blush. I'm hooked! The highlight bronzer gives your face such a soft glow as a perfect final touch to summer make up looks. I found it on clearance for $1.99! I now wish I would have purchased the rest in stock. It's a silky soft powder the blends great with a brush. Also it didn't enhance my.pores!
Laura L.
Pomona, CA
I absolutely love this. I was so skeptical about highlight mixed in with blush but this is so amazing. It blended so well with my skin tone. Very pigmented. It's absolutely amazing. 10/10 would recommend this.
Chelsea J.
So many people are saying there is no pigment in it, but for me, there is a ton. It's a bit too much for my skin tone as a blush, in my personal liking as a blush. It doesn't blend out well, in my opinion either. Sometimes if I put too much, I try to blend it away with a clean brush and it does nothing.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Christine Mae M.