BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Buy on Amazon.com
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Angela G.
The fact that this product has 3 to 4 different colors in it make such a natural light tone for the face it isn’t too bright it isn’t too dark it’s just perfect and it automatically makes the make up look more natural on my face it goes on smoothly and blends on smoothly the price is great in my opinion and the packaging is cute I would recommend this
Courtney T.
I have the nude shade and I have to say it’s a pretty blush topper. I wouldn’t use it as a blush on its own because it is mostly shimmery with only a slight pink pigment. However, I’m someone who likes a shimmery blush and using blush toppers so I enjoy this product.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I loved this I’ve been planning on repurchasing it, I ran out it did break up a bit that was the only Down side but I don’t know just the mixture of colors was amazing 😉 I used it for blush and just all over color and shimmer sometimes even eyeshadow.
Delaney D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product. I hate that it's not in stores anymore. I managed to snag a few from buy me beauty. I love the look and it can be used with almost any eyeshadow look. The nude one is like a bronzer, highlighter and blush all in one. I highly recommend!
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
I Use the blush as a contour transition color the  Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush has great color combos in one compact. It has a slight shimmer to it that allows for a soft glow like finish. It is a very affordable price and is limited edition I would recommend trying it and I too will be repurchasing it!
Lindsey M.
Davenport
This high light blush it awesome! The pigments is definitely there and it definitely shines! It is very easy to blend and it is buildable. The price point for this is great I think most of the products from this line are very affordable.
Stephanie B.
I'm usually a fan of these sort of two-in-one combination products, but this one's name doesnt really fit what it does. This serves more as a bronzer than it does a blush because the undertones are so warm. I was able to use it, but it's not really a go to blush product.
Cassandra K.
Didn't have high hopes for this but it's so beautiful and you don't even need highlight once you apply it because somehow the shimmers end up on your cheek bones and the mauve blush color is very beautiful on deeper tones
Kaitlan A.
I love this! It is such a beautiful product and extremely affordable. Goes on the skin beautifully and is not too glittery. Lasted the entire day on my skin. Would definitely purchase again and would recommend to everyone!
Vashti A.
Yukon
I use the lightest color choice for this blush. It leaves a subtle glow from the hi light it looks glittery in the package but it is not glittery on the skin. This is definetly more blush colored than a high light.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?