BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kait F.
Mill City
I only tried this because it was on sale super cheap at Walgreens. I wasn't expecting to live t as much as I do. Nice color but not overwhelming. Buildable color. It does have a really soft shimmer that seems to make look more natural on. You really get a lot of product for the price and even the little brush that comes with it is nice. I'll be picking up another one when my current is gone.
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
I Use the blush as a contour transition color the  Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush has great color combos in one compact. It has a slight shimmer to it that allows for a soft glow like finish. It is a very affordable price and is limited edition I would recommend trying it and I too will be repurchasing it!
Stephanie B.
Statesboro, GA
I'm usually a fan of these sort of two-in-one combination products, but this one's name doesnt really fit what it does. This serves more as a bronzer than it does a blush because the undertones are so warm. I was able to use it, but it's not really a go to blush product.
Hannah L.
I use this blush almost everyday. I have it in the shade 20 Pink Rose and it's gorgeous. I got it on sale for $4.50!!! It has lasted me such a long time. It not only makes my cheeks blushed but it also makes them glow! It makes me look more awake. For sure recommend!
Lindsey M.
Taylor ridge, IL
This high light blush it awesome! The pigments is definitely there and it definitely shines! It is very easy to blend and it is buildable. The price point for this is great I think most of the products from this line are very affordable.
Cassandra K.
Didn't have high hopes for this but it's so beautiful and you don't even need highlight once you apply it because somehow the shimmers end up on your cheek bones and the mauve blush color is very beautiful on deeper tones
Kaitlan A.
I love this! It is such a beautiful product and extremely affordable. Goes on the skin beautifully and is not too glittery. Lasted the entire day on my skin. Would definitely purchase again and would recommend to everyone!
Hailey C.
Indianapolis
It can be a bit overwhelming and patchy when applied. I wish I loved it but I just don’t. Its hard to blend evenly and it makes my face more shimmery and glittery than I’d like it to. The price is so good though.
Roselí R.
North Miami, FL
Este producto es MUY BUENO, la pigmentación es excelente, la suavidad es increíble y se difumina muy bien en la piel, el acabo es súper natural y hermoso. Deja destellos en la piel que la hacen ver sana y jugosa
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I love using this product with a light brush. It goes on easily and you can apply more blush if you need to but it works amazing just as it. It is a beautiful blush and I love the definition that you can get.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?