BY MAYBELLINE

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush
  • "it's a great highlighter! based off of swatches i've found online i was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging." in 30 reviews
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I loved this I’ve been planning on repurchasing it, I ran out it did break up a bit that was the only Down side but I don’t know just the mixture of colors was amazing 😉 I used it for blush and just all over color and shimmer sometimes even eyeshadow.
Delaney D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product. I hate that it's not in stores anymore. I managed to snag a few from buy me beauty. I love the look and it can be used with almost any eyeshadow look. The nude one is like a bronzer, highlighter and blush all in one. I highly recommend!
Rebeca Z.
Really enjoy this hi light blush,, so I can fo both things with one product, the colors are gorgeous, and is an affordable price, So I definitely like this pigmented Hi-lighblush. Definitely would recommend.
Courtney T.
I have the nude shade and I have to say it’s a pretty blush topper. I wouldn’t use it as a blush on its own because it is mostly shimmery with only a slight pink pigment. However, I’m someone who likes a shimmery blush and using blush toppers so I enjoy this product.
Stephanie B.
I'm usually a fan of these sort of two-in-one combination products, but this one's name doesnt really fit what it does. This serves more as a bronzer than it does a blush because the undertones are so warm. I was able to use it, but it's not really a go to blush product.
Vashti A.
Yukon
I use the lightest color choice for this blush. It leaves a subtle glow from the hi light it looks glittery in the package but it is not glittery on the skin. This is definetly more blush colored than a high light.
Ercilia F.
This product is alright for "blush" or "contour" its not necessarily the correct form of blush pr highlighting nor contouring. I huesss it can ne used for a rish type of makeup
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
These are interesting. They're a bit too shiny to be blush though. I use the lighter shades as highlight when I want some color but I want to look healthy and glowy
Jean C.
It is the most beautiful rouge I have found in the market is very soft atreciopelado brown dora and gives a very natural color also in spite of having accidents and break by the use can be given an arrangement and remains perfect and does not lose its characteristics, in the Market I found it little, but it lasts a lot a lot I take great care of it because I could change brands to try another product but this is very good I do not change it I hope they do not take it out of the market because it is a product that combines everything perfectly
Ariel W.
Apple Valley, CA
This is a must have! I own this hi-lighter blush in two colors, coral and mauve. Coral I use for an everyday light look. Mauve is for when I go dark. I think what I love the most is it contains a cute little mirror, compact style, and brush so I can just throw it into my purse and go!
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
How pigmented is this?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?

back