9 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Marielena O.
Marielena O.
Review for: Pink Rose
It's a great highlighter! Based off of swatches I've found online I was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. I have fair, warm-toned skin and I found it pulled very pink on me. I have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! It's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. I like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where I want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! I've been using it for a while and I feel like I've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. Just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. It's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. I've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. It was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
I know a lot of people like this highlighters/blush. I am a highlight fan, when ever either drugstore or high end companies come out with highlighters I want them all. 😂 ☺ well I did purchase this product when it first came out, and I found myself having yo really dig my brush really hard into this product to get the pigment I wanted, also ir cling into my dry patches and it wasn't very reflective. The product didn't last long in my skin... and I love Maybelline product so I was really sad when I realize after a few tries I didn't love this product. 😢
timia s.
timia s.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Nude
I think this highlight was okay, i got it thinking i was going to get that amazing supermodel glow those girls have on instagram, but it didn't happen. The product is great if you like a suddle glow, something to wear to school and work but it doesn't really do much for me. On my skin, it just looks like i smeared white powder on my face. It does deserve four stars though, because its a great nose and upper lip highlight but for that amazing cheekbone highlight, it didn't quite meet my expectations :)
Review for: Pink Rose
I love this blush ! Prefect shimmer and perfect rosey color ! On top of the color and shimmer being perfect , you don't need much product with this blush ... a little bit goes a long way ! I barely dipped my brush in the amount of pigment that applied was insane ! Lasting power is very good . I would repurchase and am going to be getting more shades ! Yes I recommend it !
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Manalapan, NJ
Review for: Deep Bronze
I am obsessed with this hi-lighty bronzer! So pigmented, great for daily bronzing/blush/contouring. Blendable and looks so pretty on the skin. I will sometimes dip my finger in the pink shade and apply for a more blushed look, or dip a finger in the hi-light to emphasize my nose and cheekbones. Love this product and will definitely buy again.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Nude
Love this blush! It's got just enough shimmer to give you a bit of a glow, but doesn't look overdone. When I choose to use a blush instead of contouring, I usually grab this product to finish my look. I would definitely recommend this to others, especially if you have fair skin and have problems finding a blush that looks flattering.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Light Bronze
I just started using this product a little over a month ago. I'm actually a beginner on make up so I knew little about what this product actually does to my face. I found a few tips from my friend and I just love how it looks on my face. It does have a little tint to it, but I don't mind. I highly recommend this product!
Helen X.
Helen X.
Review for: Nude
I heard a lot of great things about this highlighter blush combo. However, it didn't live up to my expectation. I feel that the color payout isn't has strong as I would like it to be. I was looking for something to be stronger in highlight than blush especially because reviews said this was a good drugstore highlighter.
Nona B.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
Review for: Light Bronze
I tried this based on a Beautypedia review and I'm glad I did! I was skeptical of the patchwork look, but this blends beautifully and applies softly. The shimmer is more subtle than shiny. I loved it, but it broke apart! I am really upset because I did pay for it, and it broke after only a week or so of using it.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Review for: Nude
This is a great products I would saying it gives you a nice pink cheek. It has a nice Mirror underneath the bush and it also has a brush for the blush the only thing I don't like is that it does have like a highlight and with your highlighter don't want that much time on your face but everyone's different
Erin R.
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Madison P.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
I hear great things about these but I was wondering are these good for blush toppers to give a bit of a highlight or how do you use it? What are the best colors?
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Christine Mae M.