BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Blush

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Marielena O.
It's a great highlighter! Based off of swatches I've found online I was expecting to be a nice, bronzy highlight. I have fair, warm-toned skin and I found it pulled very pink on me. I have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! It's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. I like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where I want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! I've been using it for a while and I feel like I've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. Just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. It's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. I've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. It was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging.
Daniela R.
I know a lot of people like this highlighters/blush. I am a highlight fan, when ever either drugstore or high end companies come out with highlighters I want them all. ūüėā ‚ėļ well I did purchase this product when it first came out, and I found myself having yo really dig my brush really hard into this product to get the pigment I wanted, also ir cling into my dry patches and it wasn't very reflective. The product didn't last long in my skin... and I love Maybelline product so I was really sad when I realize after a few tries I didn't love this product. ūüėĘ
I love this blush ! Prefect shimmer and perfect rosey color ! On top of the color and shimmer being perfect , you don't need much product with this blush ... a little bit goes a long way ! I barely dipped my brush in the amount of pigment that applied was insane ! Lasting power is very good . I would repurchase and am going to be getting more shades ! Yes I recommend it !
Helen X.
I heard a lot of great things about this highlighter blush combo. However, it didn't live up to my expectation. I feel that the color payout isn't has strong as I would like it to be. I was looking for something to be stronger in highlight than blush especially because reviews said this was a good drugstore highlighter.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
I tried this based on a Beautypedia review and I'm glad I did! I was skeptical of the patchwork look, but this blends beautifully and applies softly. The shimmer is more subtle than shiny. I loved it, but it broke apart! I am really upset because I did pay for it, and it broke after only a week or so of using it.
Jeneia P.
This is a great products I would saying it gives you a nice pink cheek. It has a nice Mirror underneath the bush and it also has a brush for the blush the only thing I don't like is that it does have like a highlight and with your highlighter don't want that much time on your face but everyone's different
Maira S.
Chula Vista, CA
I have one of these that I got at ulta and I love it! It's really nice for those days when you are in a rush and need to just throw something on the cheeks because it gives color and glow! It's a soft powder and isn't too powdery and was very affordable. Also comes in a big pan so it lasts a while!
Ami P.
I love this blush/highliter duo. it's easy to apply and comes with a handy brush. Its a little hard to pick up but it works well with fingers. It has lasted me for about a year and is very affordable. I love the blush but i hate the bronzer. It is not pigmented and i need to find a better one.
Karla M.
La Junta , CO
I absolutely love this product! I was skeptical at first because it's a drugstore product but it looks so great on and gives me a gorgeous glow. I really like that it's so affordable. I would definitely recommend everyone to try it out, you'll definitely get a bang for your buck!
monica c.
Lake worth , FL
Absolutely love this hi-lighting bronzer it's super nice for my skin tone it's supper pigmented this is a nice dark bronze color with that red cherry tone it gives it a nice Touch to the skin beautiful for the summer it's really glowy I got it @target for 3 dollars it was on sale
Erin R.
Does this product have a lot of shine/glitter or is it more of a matte finish?
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
I'm very fair? Will this be too harsh of a contrast - deep reds do not suit me. Thanks!
Abbey C.
Can this actually be used as a highlight or is it too dark (fair skin)? Also how is the pigmentation of this formula? I'm not a huge fan of chunky glittery highlights.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
how long does this last with without reappling?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a very fair skinned tone girl. Will this make my face blow a little to much? Does it depend on the amount I use?