Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush

$9.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Light diffusing maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer formulas have an expert balance of shade and shimmer illuminator for natural glow. Skin goes soft lit with zero glitz. Because those in the know don't overglow. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush and bronzer: balance of shade and shimmer for natural glow light diffusing blush and bronzers. soft lit with zero glitz directions: brush over all shades in maybelline new york face studio master hi-light blush or maybelline new york face studio master hi-light bronzer palette and gently sweep over...

Which one? For me the pink shade, because my skin is natural/beige and it matches perfectly with the peach palette eyeshadows. I've used it a lot lately. Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
How pigmented is this?
Start your review of Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-light Blush!
Product Highlights
“...bronzy highlight. i have fair, warm-toned skin and i found it pulled very pink on me. i have to wear it with a similar blush, but it looks great! it's a soft, buttery texture and it applies and wears like a dream. i like to apply it dry and then go over it with a damp sponge where i want it to be the strongest, and it gives the prettiest highlight! i've been using it for a while and i feel like i've barely made a dent in it, so you don't need much. just a warning- be careful when travelling with it. it's soft and seems easy to break with a hard fall. i've gotten it out of my bag a couple of times and found that the little rectangles that make it up have popped out of place into the lid. it was easy to fix, but a harder fall could prove much more damaging.” in 30 reviews
Bloomington, IN
Im not sure if this product is even still made, but it is great. I have the mauve shade and I love it. A little goes a long way so it looks like I havent made a dent in the product even though I have had it for years!
grand rapids
Maybelline is the best product for blush it’s two it’s an highlight and blush it’s an very easy to blend in skin I would improve more blush color then highlight color I would buy it again when you buy this product you will fall in love with this product
Tacoma, WA
I was in the drug store and I seen this product was on sale so I pick it up I think the blush from maybelline is great I love that there is a lot of color to mix up together I would definitely buy this product again
Purchased at: Walmart
These are beautiful and my top 5 favorites only thing is hard to find no a days so rich in color with a flawless highlight easy to blend texture leaves you cheeks with a nice sun kiss look all year round ✨😍❤️👍
Moreno Valley
Try this one ! I love it and the price is right too. Last me a while as well. I am a repeat customer! The pigment is amazing as well ! It last too! Who doesn’t love that ?
Cedartown
This is a BEAUTIFUL highlighting blush. It is nearly impossible to get a brush in the pan to differentiate between the highlight and blush. The best thing is to use a blush brush and swirl it all together for a beautiful glow. I have purchased this item a few times and it never disappoints.
Barstow, CA
I’m only giving this 3 stars because I don’t wear blush. But when I got matched for my Fit Me shade it recommended me a blush color also so I purchased it. It was cute and it didn’t really look like I was wearing blush (which I liked) but I just don’t rock with blush like that, personally.
Blue Ash, OH
I love this product. I hate that it's not in stores anymore. I managed to snag a few from buy me beauty. I love the look and it can be used with almost any eyeshadow look. The nude one is like a bronzer, highlighter and blush all in one. I highly recommend!
Gorman, TX
If you’re looking for a shimmery blush this is great. Are use the widest color available in the summer when I’m super tan for a highlight or to put over a thin layer over my blush, for when I’m feeling like I wanna be highlighted all over. It works well and holds up to its name.
Harris, MN
I actually like this blush. I feel like it goes on really well and you don't have to put alot on your brush so it lasts for quite sometime. I also like the fact that it is a hi-lighter along with blush, so its a two in one. You don't have to worry about putting on hi-lighter also.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marijampoles sav. Liudvinavas