6 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Glaze craze! Now cheeks glisten with the sheerest color glaze. Maybelline new york face studio master glaze glisten blush stick makes cheeks go dewy and gently glazed with sheer blush color. Liquid shimmer pearls + shea butter glide provide blendable blush color and smooth, even application. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master glaze glisten blush stick: sheer blush color liquid shimmer pearls with shea butter for smooth, even application directions: glide maybelline face studio master glaze glisten blush stick over cheek bones for fresh- faced color; blend blush makeup with fingertips. see more...

Lee X.
Lee X.
Review for: Just-
Goes on smoothly, nice color. The only problem I have with this is that I don't like the shimmer that comes with this color, it's a bit too much and very noticeable. I opted for another alternative from same brand, the matte blush stick from Maybelline is a great replacement. Although the blush stick is so convenient to use, the shimmer that comes with it is a deal breaker for me.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Just-
I think these work very well. They are creamy and blendable. Does it work in the Texas heat? At some point, it does come off. I work in a kitchen. So I sweat it off sometimes. When that happens you have to reapply it. Which is fine. I would recommend this product because the price of it and they are so creamy. Love them!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Decatur, IL
Review for: Just-
The color comes our really bright, which is good if you just want a quick little thing to put on and go. It blends very easily. I personally don't think it lasts very long, though, but you do get quite a lot of it, so you can reapply if you need to. I've had the same one for a few months, and it's still going strong.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Review for: Just-
Really nice blush stick! The perfect color that does not leave my skin feeling oily. It is creamy and so easy to apply. It is a great look for neutral looking makeup for me , but you can easily use it for a more dramatic look as well. I love how blendable this blush stick is too - excellent product and worth buying.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gillette, WY
Review for: Warm Nude
I am not a fan of Maybelline. I have always had issues with blemishes using this brand. However, I love any stick make up. Especially a blush. It always looks so creamy and natural. If I am out of blush I will use this as a stsnd by. I also take it when I travel due to the convenient size. The colors are great too.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Just-
Ugh I love this blush. I got it in shade 010 and I've almost used the whole thing up. The shade matches my skin tone perfectly and adds a natural pop of color to my face. I love the feel of the cream formula, and the stick makes it super easy to apply. I blend with my fingers. Highly recommend.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Review for: Make A Mauve
This blush stick is so convenient and creates a beautiful natural-looking shimmer. It was a first-time purchase for me at Duane Reade and I found it works great with my skin tone. It's long-lasting and fabulous at accentuating my cheekbones. I would definitely recommend you give this a shot!
Kris B.
Kris B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Warm Nude
I am practicing basic highlight and contouring , and this product has been my go to . I have am a B55 in Maybelline. I bought this product at Walgreens. Cute packaging, light weight, portable, good for travel . I would recumbent this to anyone who is interested in easy and effective make up
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Review for: Just-
I tried this thinking that stick blush eould be fairly blendable. I was so not impressed. What I like about these is that there a ton of different colors, so you are gonna find a shade you like. I found that you need a brush to blend it and it undid the foundation I was wearing with it.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Middlebury, VT
Review for: Just-
The pigmentation is very strong so if you put too much or don't know how to blend it out, it could look back. After i got the hang of it, it was a very easy product to work with. Applying it takes a short time. I would not recommend because it is a struggle to add or remove more color.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
How well do blush sticks work?
brittany r.
brittany r.
Are these Long lasting?
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
I've seen these around in my drugstore for a while now, but I haven't heard very much about them. Are they any good? Is it easy to work with/blend?
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Would yoy recommend this product for oily skin?
Jenah L.
Jenah L.
Are these easy to blend?