MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & BronzersMaybelline
Face Studio Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick

Maybelline Face Studio Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick

Glaze craze! Now cheeks glisten with the sheerest color glaze. Maybelline new york face studio master glaze glisten blush stick makes cheeks go dewy and gently glazed with sheer blush color. Liquid shimmer pearls + shea butter glide provide blendable blush color and smooth, even application. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master glaze glisten blush stick: sheer blush color liquid shimmer pearls with shea butter for smooth, even application directions: glide maybelline face studio master glaze glisten blush stick over cheek bones for fresh- faced color; blend blush makeup with fingertips.

Maybelline Face Studio Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick ? What is it used for? And if it is of good quality?
How does this perform? I’ve been really into liquid blush sticks lately and this one Caught my eye!
Start your review of Maybelline Face Studio Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick!
Product Highlights
...your cheeks then trust me this blush is perfecr it give your cheeka that rosy finish and also adds a glow.in reviews
Bridgette N.
Review for: Make A Mauve
I love love love this product. I use my e.l.f brush and real techniques brushes to apply it and I find that I can evenly distribute it in a very nice way. I love the color choices. I love the coral and purple one a lot.
Sheareliz M.
Review for: Coral Sheen
Once applied it is difficult to blend and often you can see the application lines. Not my favorite.
Claudia C.
Aurora , CO
Review for: Maybelline Master Glaze by Facestudio Blush Stick - Nude Rebellion *Limited Edition*
Es hermoso lo amo y además un producto de farmacia economico Y de facil acceso
Es hermoso lo amo y además un producto de farmacia economico Y de facil acceso
alexis R.
Elyria, OH
Review for: Make A Mauve
Extremely pigmented but it was hard for me to blend out and look even, I prefer their powder blushes
Renae S.
Review for: Make A Mauve
I like this product for bold looks. It is a pretty shade of pink but the only reason I gave it a 4 is because the shimmer does not look good for natural looks.
Macarena D.
Oakland Park, FL
Review for: Pink Fever
Hate it! Moved all my foundation, I this is good if you don’t use foundation, or for younger people
Jenna S.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Coral Sheen
I used these blush sticks a long time ago and they were nice! They were the first cream blushes that I’ve ever used and I really enjoyed them. I liked grabbing the product on a brush and applying rather than going straight in with the stick and it was really pigmented and easy to build up for more color
Yuliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This blush is so awesome, perfect for a summer or any season really! It’s pigmented and is very buildable! Great for all skin colors and types! Very true to color and affordable!
Princess L.
Maybelline Face Studio Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick uploaded by Princess L.
Wow !!! Just amazinnnnnnn ' !!! This is a small stick but that glow tho!!!! My go to highlight !!!! Btw , this is the pink shade , I couldn't find it on here
daniela V.
juarez
I love this especially in summer because it will last all day long and you don't have to worry about looking good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
PON-45978 sopiko K.
Newark, DE
il y a un an
Scarlett D. il y a un an
It’s a cream blush. Yes, for a drugstore makeup it’s pretty great quality.