BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glaze craze! Now cheeks glisten with the sheerest color glaze. Maybelline new york face studio master glaze glisten blush stick makes cheeks go dewy and gently glazed with sheer blush color. Liquid shimmer pearls + shea butter glide provide blendable blush color and smooth, even application. why you'll love maybelline new york face studio master glaze glisten blush stick: sheer blush color liquid shimmer pearls with shea butter for smooth, even application directions: glide maybelline face studio master glaze glisten blush stick over cheek bones for fresh- faced color; blend blush makeup with fingertips.

Buy on Amazon
  • "hey everyone, if you want that perfect flush of colour to your cheeks then trust me this blush is perfecr it give your cheeka that rosy finish and also adds a glow." in 23 reviews
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Coral Sheen more...
Very pretty and bright. Don’t put a lot or you will look like a clown. It also looks good on the lips. Nice creamy texture. I would definitely buy again. The color seemed to stay put for a long time. I would recommend to anyone Maybelline Face Studio Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick
ashlee w.
Review for: Other more...
I've never been one for cream products, but I really enjoyed this gem. It was a highly pigmented stick blush which you only needed a tiny bit to get the perfect flush. I honestly still own mine because it literally will last you forever. I'm surprised this product got discontinued, but it did help me start branching out into new, beautiful blushes.
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Maybelline Master Glaze~Limited Edition Enchanting Apricot 206 more...
I have several of these blushes and they are EXTREMELY pigmented. Seriously, a little goes a long way. It stays on for about 5 hours without touching up. The colors are so pretty and for the price it is very reasonable. I also use this for lips as well.
Thuy T.
Kernersville , NC
I love these blushes! They’re really pigmented and blend well. Not to mention they’re really affordable. All the shades are perfect! I’m obsessed with them! They make applying blush more controllable
Megan M.
Review for: Make A Mauve more...
Flattering, Easy Pop of Spring Color!

Though I have a degree in marketing and am well aware of the ploys used to attract consumers, I fell hard for the magazine ads for Maybelline's "Master Glaze," one of their newer products. Perhaps it was especially cold that day and my skin was feeling irritatingly dry (I don't remember a day when it hasn't been cold), but the model wearing "Pink Fever" on the glossy page had dewy, slightly glistening cheeks. The pink is an absolutely charming shade with a blue undertone which works for most women without leaving a dry or cakey look (certainly you can choose from other shades). It was just what I needed in the middle of yet another snowstorm! It glides on easily, stays put a reasonable amount of time, and is buildable in terms of coverage (choose your day or night look here). Liquid pearls and shea butter make the formula feel as comfortable as it looks. It gave me a sheer pop of vitality in an otherwise dull atmosphere. This is a great little stick!
Adrianna W.
Review for: Plums Up more...
Use a blush brush and just lightly run it across the stick 2-3 times. Gives you a beautiful rosy cheek. Only thing I don't love is that sometimes it takes a decent amount of product to appear
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Review for: Coral Sheen more...
I got this after seeing others use it for color correction. It is veryyyy high in pigment and drys almost instantly from cream to powder-ish. Do not recommend applying directly to cheeks if using as blush because of how pigmented it is. Once it’s on you can’t blend out easily with brush you’ll have to use fingers. If you need hush a coral color for color correction or want a pigmented color that you can use to apply on apples of cheeks I’d recommend this cause it’ll last you awhile. Affordable at $5 note: the packaging is misleading Because it isn’t full when you untwist the stick.
Grace S.
Huntley, IL
Review for: Maybelline Master Glaze by Facestudio Blush Stick - Nude Rebellion *Limited Edition*, Other more...
I really wasn't happy with this blush. I really liked the packaging and everything but the second I put it on my face I thought I looked like a clown. I didn't have to put much on for me to look like I over did it which made me upset. The blush also has some shimmer to it which I don't like but thats just my personal opinion. I will for sure not be buying this again for myself but I would recommend this ti anyone that really needs a lot of extra color in their skin or anyone that just prefers a shimmery blush.
Sonia A.
Brentwood, CA
Only used this once. I have the one in make a mauve. It's easy to use and seems to be pigmented but once you run it out and blend it in to the skin it's barely shown on the skin. But the good thing is its buildable. I wouldn't repurchase this because I don't like the consistency of the product.
Aliysa L.
Alexandria, VA
This isn't the color I used, but I don't think they make the one I love anymore :( or at least I can't find it anywhere.
Anyways, I LOVE this kind of blush! It blends so easily and looks like a perfect flush of color on my cheeks! Since it is a stick, the accuracy of where you're putting it on also is so much better than a traditional blush.
Marissa G.
How well do blush sticks work?
lizz c.
I can't find this anymore in stores, has anyone been able to find this in any store lately?
Sierra P.
I've seen these around in my drugstore for a while now, but I haven't heard very much about them. Are they any good? Is it easy to work with/blend?
brittany r.
Are these Long lasting?
lizz c.
Has anyone seen these in stores? I literally can't find them anywhere, it's like they never existed