Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal

This full-coverage and high-resistance concealer camouflages imperfections and dark circles.

Aqua / Water/Eau, Dimethicone,Glycerin,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Butylene Glycol,Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane,Dimethicone,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer,Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Phenoxyethanol,Boron Nitride,Polyacrylamide,Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium,Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,C13-14 Isoparaffin,Caprylyl Glycol,Tetrasodium Edta,Citric Acid,Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone

Ess bueno este corrector? Mes ojeras son muy marcadas!! Si tiene buena cobertura?
Is this a good product to use for sensitive skin?
Does this concealer cover everything even freckles ?
Start your review of Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal!
Product Highlights
I love this product so much. It's full coverage but also feels light and not cakey on your face. Need to buy this product !!in reviews
it's full coverage, it covers all of my dark circles and let me tell u , i don't know the word sleep so this concelear helps me a lot.in reviews
...coverage and it can really cease if you aren't careful. also while applying powder over it, it have a tendency to come off the skin which is a giant pet peeve of mine. all in all it is worth the money and i will repurchase.in reviews
Tony C.
Hopkinsville, KY
Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal uploaded by Tony C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Medium
I know there’s a guy you don’t think we would need to wear make up but we can blemishes too. I have used master conceal for five years. You can blend it so no one will ever know it last all day. I strongly recommend this to anybody who suffers with mild case of acne or has fine lines and dark wrinklesMaybelline Face Studio Master Conceal
Hailey H.
stockbridge
Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal uploaded by Hailey H.
Review for: Light
I am very iffy on this concealer because while it matches my face, it doesn’t cover up my scars. I used to use it and love it, but now that I’m looking for slightly more coverage I am going to try another brand. It matched my face very well and I like the texture to it. I’m not to big on the squeeze bottle. I wish it had a brush like a lot of concealers do.
Elvia V.
San Antonio, TX
Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal uploaded by Elvia V.
I LOVE the Maybelline Face studio Master Concealer I use the shade might/ Medium. This is my go too concealer. I use it for my under eyes it’s very easy to blend. Not heavy or thick. I also use it to clean up my brows & on my eyelids as a primer. I 100% recommend it.
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Fair
Not a very good concealer. The color was perfect for my skin BUT it cracks and creases under my eyes. It gets a little crusty too. I had it on for 30 minutes and it already started to crack. Does not hide my dark circles well either. Would not recommend.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal uploaded by Lisa B.
Review for: Fair
Maybelline Facestudio® Master Conceal® This product camouflages dark circles, full coverage, undetectable finish are its claimes It covers dark circles well, but the finish under my eyes isn't ideal; it clings to the micro-bumps and looks less than perfect. It also doesn't stay put all day. I find that it wipes off easily if I'm not careful. But I still find myself using it quite often, as I haven't found a better concealer in my search. Despite the downsides, I still recommend this over many others.😍😍
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal uploaded by MANDY K.
Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal uploaded by MANDY K.
Review for: Medium/Deep
I picked this up before a photoshoot where I was doing makeup. I didn't have a concealer that was a good match for her, so I stopped by Walgreens to pick something up real quick and grabbed this since it was inexpensive. I am actually impressed with it. This comes in  a basic squeeze tube. The consistency of the concealer was thick, extremely smooth, and easy to blend. It wasn't drying, offered great coverage, and had good longevity. With a primer, I didn't notice any bad creasing in fine lines. The color I got was a lot darker than my own skin tone, but I've actually used it to contour my face because it's so bendable, and stays on well.
Alaina M.
Los Angeles, CA
Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal uploaded by Alaina M.
Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal uploaded by Alaina M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Fair
This is a very full coverage concealer. A little bit of this goes along way. I originally brought it for my under my eyes, but it happens to look a little creasy on me. However, it’s a great concealer to use all over your face. I would definitely re-purchase. Super affordable!
Linda  .
Fresno, CA
Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal uploaded by Linda  .
Review for: Light/Medium
THIS PRODUCT IS LITERALLY SO BOMB!! The formula isn’t too thick therefore I can layer it up on my skin without it getting cakey! In the photo, I used the concealer under my eyes, center of the forehead, chin and mustache. No foundation but the concealer on my face! Maybelline Facestudio® Master Conceal®
Naz F.
Leominster, MA
Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal uploaded by Naz F.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Medium/Deep
Love , love , love . I mixed it with a darker color . I don’t use it all the time. Applies well !
Caitlin J.
Rossville, GA
Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal uploaded by Caitlin J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Light/Medium, Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal, Fair, Light
Imperfections an dark circles. I recommend this product used, been using for years. Does the job an I look better than ever! Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal

209 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosmary P.
Doral, FL
il y a un an
Tamar L. il y a un an
It is very good, it is mot expensive but quality is so good☺️