Maybelline EyeStudio Mono Eyeshadow uploaded by Ase R.Maybelline EyeStudio Mono Eyeshadow uploaded by Nahomi G.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our colour experts have created vibrant shades with intense colour pigments for an extensive shadow collection. These gorgeous ready-to-wear shades will suit any look, skin type or mood. Highly charged with pigments, all Eyestudio shades have an...

Maybelline EyeStudio Mono Eyeshadow
  • "Beautiful color and shine. This eye shadow is great for everyday wear or out for a night of fun. Very versatile and long lasting!" in 4 reviews
Margarita C.
Easton
Purchased at: Walmart
yo tuve estas sombras de ojos y realmente me gustaron, son un poco polvositas pero en general funcionan,son faciles de aplicar,suaves y quedan bien para todo tipo de color de ojos. Se las recomiendo y tienen buen precio y durabilidad.
Amy J.
Hamilton
Eye shadow stays on for a long time for me about 10 hours which is pretty good I like the sparkle tint it has to it and the variety of colors. And the price you can not beat for the individual ones
Shayna T.
Irvine
I received this as a gift. I don't use it alot...but when I do I really like it! The color has good pay off. Hardly no fall out at all. All around its a great product for a good price. It's great to have when I need this color! I would recommend this. I have no complaints.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
these shadows aren't that good... there a couple better options at the drugstore such as e.l.f. Cosmetics Mad For Matte Eyeshadow Palette, ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow, or the Sonia kashuk eye on neutral matte palette!
Caroline W.
Nanticoke, PA
This is my go to color! Snow White is my favorite eyeshadow, this is the only color I really wear! I love that it also lasts all day and don't need to reapply throughout the day! I always get so many compliments on the color! Love!
Olivia J.
This is the perfect shadow and color for your bottom line! It really makes your eyes pop! It's awesome quality for a nice and affordable price. I need one in every shade. Love love love this eyeshadow and will be getting more!
Amanda J.
Erwin
I got this eye shadow because it was on sale and looked like a pretty color. Big mistake and a waste of money. I had tons of fall out with it and no blendability. It feels like a very cheap formula. It seems like children's makeup, so I gave it to my 6 year old who loves it
Alina K.
Bettendorf, ia
There are so many shades and finishes on these single shadows you are bound to find a few you love. My favorite is NY SILVER. It is insanely pigmented and soft. Easy to apply and the price couldn't be better.
Yarelis T.
Rochester
I love this product and the color. This shadow is highly pigmented and applies smoothly. It stays pigmented and in place throughout the day. Very long lasting. I would recommend this eyeshadow
Saundra L.
Hillsdale , MI
Love this line! Love the cool colors and they are never too strong (no one should want the clown look lol) I think the price point is pretty good..average I guess. The quality is great and it has stay power!!
Victoria F.