BY MAYBELLINE #18 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Do...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power...1 Answers
Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I love it! it makes a great cat eye and it doesn't wear off! so your eyes look great all day! and it doesn't give you too much! its PERFECT!" in 433 reviews
  • "I have always been on the search for the perfect liquid liner, and THIS IS IT!!! Other liners I have tried have flaked, smeared or just weren't dark enough. This stuff goes on black (not gray or blue like some others that claim to be black) The felt tip is so precise and isn't too hard or too soft. Not to mention the amazingly cheap price!!!" in 335 reviews
April D.
I wanted to love this product and was so excited about the amazing thin tip it has for application. I also liked that this product was safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. However, when I purchased this product and went to apply it, I was let down when I noticed it seemed to dry up very quickly right out the tube, almost as if there were no product left in my just purchased, brand new tube. I put the cap back on, shook the product, and still, the liner dries up very quickly making it almost impossible to line your eyes. If you are able to get a line made, you'll find that it smudges quite a bit throughout the day, despite its "all day" wear claims. The Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner really let me down.
Jenifer N.
Austin
My favvvv I been using this eyeliner ever seance I stared doing my make up 4 years ago it’s just perfect!!
Trenessa M.
Douglasville, GA
Maybelline will always have a place in my heart. One thing I love about them, is not only how affordable they are, but the quality of their products are amazing. The Eyestudio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner has such a tiny tip, which makes it so easy to really create that winged look. The packaging is nice, not too fancy, but simple. The liner is so long lasting. I have never had issues with it running either. Must buy!
Maie E.
cairo, cairo
i love this suitble prised product , its long lasting dark black i would recommend you to buy it , i will get it again
Abby B.
Petoskey, MI
Pretty good drugstore eyeliner if you’re on a budget, it did dry out pretty quickly though
Kristin M.
Atlanta
Not the worst product but not the best. The felt tip gets dried out in portions because it's so long so sometimes looks streaky.
Grace C.
Seattle, WA
I bought this because I wanted to see if drugstore eyeliner could compete with nondrugstore and while it was ok on my lids, the wings would constantly get rubbed off the minute my eyes would tear up or if I laughed or smiled a lot. I want an eyeliner that's going to stay on like cement and this didn't cut it.
Dyanna R.
Sacramento, CA
I just purchased this recently and I like this better than my other eyeliner. I usually use a gel liner and I haven't used liquid in a while, but this is great!
Lily C.
Canton
Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner This is by far my favorite felt tip eyeliner! Its easy to apply and has a super precise applicator for easy use. Anytime I grab for eyeliner this is my number one pick!
Jana M.
It was easy to use and would recommend to anyone. My friend first recommended it to me and showed me the exact eyeliner to buy!! So glad she told me what to use
Alexis M.
patchogue , NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.