BY MAYBELLINE #22 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has anyone ...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Does this ...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power like on...1 Answers
Lycaness ..
I bought this because I love a perfect, precise wing, and who doesn't? And it did just that, but only for about 2 or 3 uses before it completely dried out. I tried everything to get it to work, but ended up irritated that I bought an eyeliner that only lasted a few days. Maybe I just bought one from a bad batch, but after one bad experience, I didn't want to waste money on it again just to see if it was just a rare issue.
Elizabeth D.
I picked this up at Target after one of my favorite bloggers recommended this as a dupe for the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner. I've tried a lot of different pencil, cream pot and liquid eyeliners but found nothing that I fell in love with until using this one!

It is SO easy to apply. The stick fits nicely in my hand and the felt tip makes for easy application. The felt tip is so smooth and not too wet like other liquid eyeliners. The color is very sharp and pigmented. I don't have to go over it like I have to with some other liners.

The best part about this eyeliner is that it lasts all day without smudging! I have sensitive eyes that often tear up, but it's not a problem when I'm wearing this. It still looks great hours later and doesn't need retouching even after I've been wearing it all day. It's a great deal and I definitely recommend it!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Okay so for a drugstore liner, its not the worst but I don't think i would purchase this again. Takes long to dry, fades after a few hours. You will get a clean line with this and the felt tip is think to make the shape you desire. I don't like to wear liners that I have to worry if my entire eye is smudged black; this isn't for me.
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
I have a very hard time trying to find the right eyeliner! I would love to try this one..
jessica e.
😍Súper recomendado chicas me encanto es súper fácil de aplicar y no se escucurre nada su precio es lo mejor y toda la linea de sus productos
Connie C.
Not for people who like to wear eyeliner sans-eyelid primer!!This eyeliner didn't work out for me. If y'all are looking for DUPES for long lasting liquid eyeliners like KVD, Eyeko or Stila, this isn't the one. The "fine felt tip" is no doubt going to dry out. Their claims of a felt tip that never dries out is a complete hoax. I've given it a handful of tries and I've been disappointed every time.

I'm a strong believer that a liquid eyeliner is no good if it doesn't last through a day of no-primer wear. This is on of those liners that just begins breaking down and transferring on my oily hooded eyelids as well as the outer part of my lower lashline. The thing is, I can't even easily wipe off the transfer. Adjusting and removing it without a waterproof remover is impossible. I'm sorry Maybelline master precise, you're not my perfect eyeliner. Continuing on my search..
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Love this product especially since its maybelline but not a huge fan of eyeliner if I can't sharpen it but since it's precise it's not all that bad not to bad of a price either
Stephanie 🍓.
Jamaica, NY
Very good price but it smudges in my inner corner. But maybe it's my oily lids, cause I can't find a drugstore liner that doesn't smudges there. I like how it's black and has a thin point to make a good wing.
Mckayla W.
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is very precise, hence the name. It is easy to use, goes on well. The liner is thin so you can get a thin line or you could get a thick one. It is very pigmented.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
I use this every single day. I love how smooth it goes on and it will dry very quickly. I don't feel it like I have others. The color goes on solid and not splotchy. It lasts all day and has become my favorite liquid eyeliner. It has also lasted a long time even with every day use.
Alexis M.
Patchogue, NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the tip dry out quickly
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Any other colors?
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)