BY MAYBELLINE #19 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Do...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power...1 Answers
Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I love it! it makes a great cat eye and it doesn't wear off! so your eyes look great all day! and it doesn't give you too much! its PERFECT!" in 433 reviews
  • "I have always been on the search for the perfect liquid liner, and THIS IS IT!!! Other liners I have tried have flaked, smeared or just weren't dark enough. This stuff goes on black (not gray or blue like some others that claim to be black) The felt tip is so precise and isn't too hard or too soft. Not to mention the amazingly cheap price!!!" in 335 reviews
Cassandra D.
saint martin d'hères
Very good product for the price. It’s not expensive and easy to use. I use it since 4 years and it’s my favorite. The packaging is simple but pretty.
I always wear black eyeliner and everyday. :) :) :)
Tamsin G.
Meriden, CT
Love love love this product! I always buy this! Easy to apply and easy to fix mistakes if made! Stays better when out over eyeshadow. Lower wateredge comes off without foundation to hold it there. Easy to draw wings. Only thing I don't like is I can never tell when it's going to run out!
Rhiannon V.
Metairie
A great eyeliner is always nice. This eyeliner gives you the precision line that you are looking for.
Chelsea Z.
Maybelline Master Precise Eye liner is must have for long staying action. It has a fine tip for getting thin lines or if you are looking more for a wing tip it has a fine tip that is like a brush to get the style you want for your liner.
Katherine E.
Tewksbury, MA
This product has, and always will be, my MVP product. I've been using it since I was a freshman in high school and not one eyeliner has ever come close to this one. It has helped me perfect creating wings and stays on strong. I always recommend this as my go to for eyeliners.
Bri W.
Central Square, NY
I like the formula but I don't like the tip. The end is very flimsy. I try to get my eyes to match but one side always comes out a little thicker than the other.
Aakanksha P.
Kolkata
This particular products of Maybelline is a magic its liquid but in a sketch form so it's really very convenient and its black colour is so matte it's so good I loved it I would recommend this to everybody
Lycaness ..
I bought this because I love a perfect, precise wing, and who doesn't? And it did just that, but only for about 2 or 3 uses before it completely dried out. I tried everything to get it to work, but ended up irritated that I bought an eyeliner that only lasted a few days. Maybe I just bought one from a bad batch, but after one bad experience, I didn't want to waste money on it again just to see if it was just a rare issue.
Omojo O.
Its long lasting, really defines your face. Its a very good product that your can purchase with your makeup collections.
Iesha A.
Ipen is perfect for top eye liner fine and dries instantly perfect for a quick touch up and go
Alexis M.
patchogue , NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.