BY MAYBELLINE

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Do...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power...1 Answers
Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I love it! it makes a great cat eye and it doesn't wear off! so your eyes look great all day! and it doesn't give you too much! its PERFECT!" in 433 reviews
  • "I have always been on the search for the perfect liquid liner, and THIS IS IT!!! Other liners I have tried have flaked, smeared or just weren't dark enough. This stuff goes on black (not gray or blue like some others that claim to be black) The felt tip is so precise and isn't too hard or too soft. Not to mention the amazingly cheap price!!!" in 335 reviews
Britt F.
South Miami
a really nice eyeliner, its pigmented and matte and has a precise felt tip. however, if your more into a really really sharp flick, a brush tip eyeliner would be better.
Alexandra S.
This is an item I keep repurchasing. I love the quality of the liner itself, it doesn't crack or smudge. I have hooded eyes which means my eyeliner usually ends up on my lids which ruins my eyeshadow but this stuff doesn't hardly budge! The felt tip is the perfect width and length and is super easy to use and be precise with. It also makes it super easy to do a cat eye. Quality for the price is unbeatable.
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
This eyeliner definitely gets me into a Halloween mood, because I get to start experimenting with different makeup ideas on myself, and my daughter. #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Jennifer S.
I love how dark the color comes out with this pen.
Nice, clean, and precise.
Easy to use on the way to work in the mornings when you have no time.
Samantha G.
Chelmsley wood , Birmingham
This product is amazing for doing winged liner ! I use this product every single day ! also it’s quick and easy & very easy for beginners. Very easy to apply & my eye colour is blue so this makes them pop! I would definitely recommend this product
Love. Love. Love. This eyeliner is crazy easy to use so it's perfect for beginners. The tip is really precise which gives that perfect winged look.
Laura O.
I love this eyeliner. It's easy to use!!!!! recommend 100% Maybelline really has eyeliners that are worth it
Victoria M.
Fostoria, OH
Definitely been using this since I was 14-15 yrs old try different brands but always went back to this. Definitely love this
Megan B.
mont saint-hilaire
I’m not great with eyeliner but the tip of this one allows me to do a decent job, the colour is great too!
Brandee s.
United States
Love using this compared to other liquid eyeliners. Other liquid eyeliners I've tried are just a tiny thin bristle while this looks like a pen or pencil! Really makes a difference for my shaky hands and it's easier for me to get a good flow as I can see where the tip is.
Alexis M.
patchogue , NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.