BY MAYBELLINE #19 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Do...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power...1 Answers
Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I love it! it makes a great cat eye and it doesn't wear off! so your eyes look great all day! and it doesn't give you too much! its PERFECT!" in 433 reviews
  • "I have always been on the search for the perfect liquid liner, and THIS IS IT!!! Other liners I have tried have flaked, smeared or just weren't dark enough. This stuff goes on black (not gray or blue like some others that claim to be black) The felt tip is so precise and isn't too hard or too soft. Not to mention the amazingly cheap price!!!" in 335 reviews
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
A good eyeliner to make a cat eye! However it does not go over eyeshadow well, so it has to be paired with an eyeliner that can go over eyeshadow well.

Definitely just buy it to do more precise flicks and cat eyes!
Zinab A.
Erie, PA
Its a nice eyeliner goes on really nice and smoothly this is my first time buying this product and i liked it and would buy again the price is good decent lasts long not disappointed at all would buy again
kadee B.
I was really looking for multiple drugstore eyeliners to have in my makeup bag to see what I liked most and I will not buy this liquid eyeliner. It has a nice applicator but when I applied this eyeliner on my eyes, the eyeliner would smear and not stay in place where I applied it to. It would really go into my skin and smear. It's hard to explain what it did. It just really is not a good drugstore eyeliner and frankly, I would not recommend this eyeliner.
Jasmyne C.
Athens, OH
I am trying to get my feet with liquid liners. So far not a huge fan. It doesn’t have the opaqueness of pencil or gel liners. I tend to make more of a mess with this than others. I wouldn’t by this again
Kelsey R.
Kearney, NE
My recent favorite drugstore eyeliner of its type. Good pigmentation and easy to use. I wish the applicator was a little less flexible toward the end; I find myself losing control of direction with a wing easier than with other brands.
Milly M.
Bronx
My favorite eyeliner! I recommended this eyeliner for those girls beginning on make up like me! Its really easy to use and last a lot of time, almost all day. I really love the finished and the light texture.
Genesis Z.
San Jose
I started using this eyeliner with i was a freshman. This eyeliner was so easy to use. Its a great eyeliner. It just smudges a little; but other than that its good. Good to make good winged eyeliner, making sure they look the same.
Emily V.
Independence, MO
Works well! Stays on for a long time, really easy to apply and doesn’t dry out too quickly. I’d definitely buy again, especially since it’s pretty cheap. Easy to wing it out with this liner! Overall it’s worth trying if you havent
Ney C.
This eyeliner was one of the first ones I found that really was black and it is perfect for everyone but I think the pice could be lowered. This lasted me till late afternoon when I would take my makeup off and I am defiantly thinking of buying this again.
Joselyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
This eyeline is great. I bought it just because at CVS and it’s turned into one of my favorites. I was unsure about the felt tip but I’ve had it for a year (because I’ve tried other liners from other brands lol) and the tip isn’t dry at all, the lines that it creates are still super smooth and I love the dark jet black color.
It’s a good product and I’d definitely recommend.
Alexis M.
Patchogue, NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.