BY MAYBELLINE #22 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has anyone ...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Does this ...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power like on...1 Answers
Amber V.
My all time favorite drugstore eyeliner! i love it. you can make really thin lines or even really thick lines. It stays on All day and does Not smudge. And it's Very easy to use. I would definitely recommend this to Anyone. Beginner or Professional. I absolutely love it.
Bee S.
Garden Grove, CA
I love how it look when I applied it on to my eyes, but I only give it 3 stars because it smears throughout the day sometimes which I don't like about this product. It's last all day. I would recommend to use this in the winter. It 's easy to apply. I would buy it again.
Abigail C.
Pickerington, OH
This product was just okay for me. The longevity of it was good, however I didn't find that he was bold enough for me. I've used it maybe 4 times and I feel like the tip is drying out. I keep having to wet it just to get color to the tip to make my winged eyeliner sharp.
Elizabeth Y.
I use this liner literally everyday! Its the best one I've encountered so far. The felt tip is a little difficult to get the hang of, and its kinda hard to be precise, but after a while of practice, it works really well. I'd recommend this to everyone, its my favorite!
Angelina A.
Riverview, FL
i have tried many diffrent eyeliners but this one seems to fit my brown eyes well. its nice and easy and not messy. i bought it in walmart and it last a long time the package was a simple plastic. i would definitly buy it again only one i use. i love the jet black one.
Christine V.
I'm not very skilled with eyeliner, but this formula goes on pretty easily and the pigment is great. It got a little smudgey during the day but that might be because of my less than perfect application. I would recommend you give this product a try. It's simple!
Erika R.
Glendale, NY
The color is very black and intense, which makes for a striking eyeliner look always. The tip is sharp which helps with the wing. However, I'm giving this product three stars because although it was effective in the first month or so, it dried out very quickly!
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Perfect eyeliner for me since I am not to good with making a wing line with just regular eyeliner pencils. Had this product for a few months now and it still has liquid in it, very good purchase. I would most definitely buy this product again, worth the price.
Alyssa P.
Pico Rivera, CA
I LOVE this eyeliner! It does the job and looks amazing on the eyes. Compared to other ones I've used it looks the most fleeky. I bought it at target and I use it very often. I would recommend this product to many make up lovers because it is a dream eyeliner
Madi M.
Delphos, OH
This is my favorite eyeliner out there. It is so skinny and small so you can get the most precise line. It's basically fool proof. It stays on all day for me and it has very good pigmentation. This is just as good as the Stila eyeliner which costs a lot more.
Alexis M.
Patchogue, NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the tip dry out quickly
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Any other colors?
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)