BY MAYBELLINE #23 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has anyone ...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Does this ...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power like on...1 Answers
Rebecca S.
Waxahachie
I HAVE to have liquid eyeliner! I can’t use pencil, this product is long lasting and goes on smooth as butter. Since my eyes change color I like to stick with black eyeliner in general.
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
This was aways my go-to drugstore liquid eyeliner, it has really opaque pigment and works well to create a winged eyeliner look. It would last me a couple of months with daily use so it’s definitely worth the price.
Brooke M.
New York
It's okay if you are first starting winged liner. You have a lot of control with the pen. Does not stay on all day. There even looked like there was wear after I used my eyelash curler.
Vicky C.
Suffolk, VA
My friend recommended me this after I told her that her eyeliner was sharp AF. It was on sale at Walgreens buy one get one 50% off with an extra 4.00$ off coupon. WHAT A STEAL! I can honestly say it's the best drugstore eyeliner I've used yet. It's incredibly precise and you're able to create wings so sharp you could cut a man. Love it.
Randielynn T.
1711 west smith dr #3 pharr texas
I absolutely love this color. I absolutely love this product. It’s really pigmented and blends well there’s no clump or fall out. Gives off a very dramatic look and although the price isn’t that cheap it’s well worth every penny you spend. I definitely recommend buying.
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
Long lasting and bold color. I love it and have been purchasing it for several years and plan to continue using this. I love liquid eye liner and the quality and price of this product is amazing. I recommend
Angela N.
This is my favorite eye liner in the whole world and I’m sure every woman who shops at Target can attest to that because every time I need a new one IT IS ALWAYS SOLD OUT! Why is it always sold out? Because ITS THAT DAMN GOOD! It isn’t waterproof but it lasts all day. I also love that the more it is used, it softer the felt tip gets!
HaleyAnn B.
Livingston, TN
I really love this eyeliner. It applies so easily and dries down matte. It does not transfer and stays so well all day. I really enjoy this product and would recommend it to everyone.
Em B.
Kenova, WV
Overall, the application with master precise is really simple. The pigment starts out awesome. As time goes on, it seems to dry out and become more difficult to apply. Definitely a good buy for the price.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I will not lie: I absolutely LOVE MAybelline's EyeStudio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner and the only downside to it was after a year it finally ran out (lolz!). I will be honest at first I only purchased it because it was on sale at Target but it was without a doubt the BEST five dollars I've ever spent. RECOMMEND TO LITERALLY EVERYONE and then some!
Alexis M.
Patchogue, NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.