BY MAYBELLINE #18 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has anyone ...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Does this ...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power like on...1 Answers
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I like this eyeliner alot because on very nice and and it stay on all day it won't smear and comes over really easy with makeup wipes. And it makes really nice thin lines too.
Rose B.
Coarsegold
This product dries out very easily, and the tip isn't as pointed as many other drugstore brands ive tried. I live maybelline, but i think they came up short with this product.
Alana C.
This is a pretty nice drugstore liquid eyeliner! I tested this out a few times and found that it was bleeding a bit, but it did glide on easy and was easy to make wings with. I don't know if my eyelids just got too oily, but didn't have the best luck with it bleeding; personally prefer Stila, but worth trying.. Nice price!
Nicole B.
Las Vegas, NV
I’ve used this eyeliner for over a year now and in my opinion, It’s the BEST drugstore eyeliner on the market!
Pros:
Lasts all day/night
Doesn’t smear at all
Easy to use
The only reason I’m not giving this 5 stars is, recently they made the tip shorter. Which makes it not as flexible and harder to creat thinner lines.
Sum W.
Absolutely LOVE this liquid eyeliner - very precise and easy to apply (even for people who aren't great at wings!) I like how black it is, and it's also very easy to take off with makeup remover. It starts out very liquidy and black but can lose its darkness over time (two months). Still love though!
Christina M.
Lexington Park
I was told this was a dupe for the Stila all day liquid eyeliner and it is pretty darn close. I love this eyeliner. It doesn't dry shiny it drys matte black which I love . I don't like when black eyeliner looks shiny I think it throws your whole makeup look off. This eyeliner is worth to buy and try out.
Jenny Y.
It started out as a great eyeliner with it's fine tip and how liquid it is. But as you use it more, the tip started to dry out and the product stopped going there which makes it VERY hard to get a perfect cat-eye. The formula also takes a long time to dry and I think the Revlon liquid liner is way better
Becky M.
Alamo, TX
I ❤❤❤❤ using this eyeliner to make an easy, no-hassle wing. I'm not very good at making wings tips, but with this eyeliner, I don't have any difficulty. It slides smoothly across my eyelid with no catches.
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
This eyeliner has the perfect price point but the felt tip is very odd. It is quite long in size and the tip is quite small. It was a little awkward to try and use. It does give off an okay shade of black but it could be darker. I would personally not buy again due to the weird tip shape and length.
Sarah Kwak K.
Some might say this eyeliner deserves 3 stars, but I'm giving it 4 because it's affordable. It goes on nicely and I'm really liking the marker-like tip. The downside to this is that the product dries out quick and it doesn't apply as black as I would like. I do recommend it, but I personally won't be purchasing it again any time soon.
Alexis M.
Patchogue, NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.