BY MAYBELLINE #25 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has anyone ...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Does this ...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power like on...1 Answers
Nicole M.
Kirtland, OH
I can't go a day without 'wingin' is out. I love this brand. It's not water proof. So if you run your eyes it's coming off. But I have really watering eyes and it doesn't smudge. Great formula. Come right off when I want to take off my makeup. Comparable price. But easy to apply.
Courtney F.
I struggle with eyeliner but this is my favorite liner of all time it stays for long time ! The brush is amazing it allows me to put a nice small line on my lid without going crazy! I would recommend to anyone who likes thin lines and have issues achieving that with other liners
Anna M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love this eyeliner. I was striclty a gel pot and brush kind of girl but i love throwing this in my purse for touch ups through out the day or if i stay over at a girl friends house. It last well into the day and sometimes even after a shower. I will definitely be buying again.
Zoë D.
Buffalo, NY
This is really solid eyeliner for the price! i bought this at walmart when i ran out of the stila felt tip liner and i needed a quick alternative. i would definitely repurchase this! it's skinny enough to make precise lines and it goes on super dark. definitely worth the money!
SJanet G.
Katy, TX
I bought this at walgreens for about 9 bucks. The color is a great black when applied, but after a while it fades AND rubs to the top of my eyelid. The tip great though it's easy for that winged eyeliner just don't sweat or you'll have a black smudges at the edges of your eyes.
Kristy B.
Flowood, MS
I love this eyeliner! It's super easy to use and I've never had a mess or spill or anything because the way the pen is designed. They have a lot of different colors - my favorite is black - and it honestly can be as bold or light as you'd like. It's perfect for every occasion!
Lauren H.
I don't know if I just picked up a bad eyeliner or what. This eyeliner dried out after one use for me and I could not get it to apply evenly at all. I was very disappointed because I'm always looking for felt tip eyeliners that are cheap and affordable. This was a bust for me!
Alexandria S.
Wayne, MI
Honestly this liquid eyeliner is way better than any high end brand of eyeliner I've used. Super black and pigmented and goes on so easily. Also doesn't dry out super fast. Once it's on your eye it isn't going anywhere until you wash it off! I've repurchased it multiple times!
Erica A.
This is by far my favorite eyeliner. It gives such a great matte finish and stays on all day. It lasts the whole day. (Don't judge me, but I slept with it on once and it stayed on even the next morning.) Really affordable as well. I have repurchased this product 1,000 times.
Valentina A.
Chía
Ayuda a hacer la línea de gato de una manera perfecta, super delgado, se convierte en un producto go-to para llevarlo contigo a todos lados, no se corre, super accesible para la persona que prefieren guardar un poquito de dinero, definitivamente un must para el nuevo año.
Alexis M.
Patchogue, NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the tip dry out quickly
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Any other colors?
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)