BY MAYBELLINE #15 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Do...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power...1 Answers
Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I love it! it makes a great cat eye and it doesn't wear off! so your eyes look great all day! and it doesn't give you too much! its PERFECT!" in 433 reviews
  • "I have always been on the search for the perfect liquid liner, and THIS IS IT!!! Other liners I have tried have flaked, smeared or just weren't dark enough. This stuff goes on black (not gray or blue like some others that claim to be black) The felt tip is so precise and isn't too hard or too soft. Not to mention the amazingly cheap price!!!" in 335 reviews
Shannon H.
Okay so I like this eyeliner in all but its definitely not the go to one. It’s easy to use and the Black is very dark it’s over all a good product to use and the price of it is not bad at all I would buy it again for sure.
victoria R.
This is my go to liner that is from the drug store. It’s very affordable and easy to use. Last a very long time. The only thing i can say is i don’t use this much on hot summer days because it smudges a little. I guess that’s because i do sweat and get hot. After a while the tip does bend a little which makes it harder to apply but i used this for years and i am used to it so i know how to work with it. But it is still a great liner
Trinity R.
I am currently using this! I use it every day! It is nice and dark. Stays on all day and give me the sharp wing I love. Bought it at Walmart very nice price. It is classy and beautiful. I recommend you go get one now!
Sarah D.
wakefield , RI
I am a winged eyeliner type of girl and this product is great for it! It is a dupe for the Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner. It’s a perfect shade of black and super easy to apply. I have repurchased this item multiple times
Amberley B.
Love this eyeliner! Easy to use applicator and affordable price point. I pick mine up at target, or Walmart and never have a problem finding it. Not as long wear as some higher end brands, but by far the best drug store felt tip liquid liner I’ve used!
Michaela B.
Mooresville, IN
Great eyeliner it has a smooth application, has a great color, and is affordable. I do not have anything bad to say about this product. I love it and will continue to use it and I would highly recommend this product.
Caylee M.
Nashville , TN
I love this! I just bought it and I’m already able to make my eyeliner look better than it did before. I love that I can make a thin line and it makes my makeup look So great. I will def buy this again. And it’s cheap!!
Alexandra S.
This is an item I keep repurchasing. I love the quality of the liner itself, it doesn't crack or smudge. I have hooded eyes which means my eyeliner usually ends up on my lids which ruins my eyeshadow but this stuff doesn't hardly budge! The felt tip is the perfect width and length and is super easy to use and be precise with. It also makes it super easy to do a cat eye. Quality for the price is unbeatable.
Alex N.
Plano, TX
For the most part, I love this product! It goes on so smoothly and I get the perfect wing so easily every time. However, after a while of owning it, I feel like I have to shake it a lot to get ink to the tip.
Janelle S.
Kansas City
It makes nice, thick, dark lines. The wings don't bleed into the fine lines around my eyes after a night of smiling. BUT... the super thin tip of the liner absorbs eyeshadow and dries up after a few uses. The thicker portions are still wet, but the super fines lines are no longer dark and lush. So, if you don't apply it over eyeshadow, if you only use eyeliner, then this is a pretty good deal. Otherwise, I prefer Maneater by Tarte.
Alexis M.
Patchogue, NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.