BY MAYBELLINE #25 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has anyone ...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Does this ...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power like on...1 Answers
Veronica A.
Ulysses, KS
This is best eyeliner I have ever used! Applies very smoothly and is very pigmented. I'm repeat user to this product. It doesn't even compare to other products. The application is very easy to apply. I would definitely buy this product again! This no cons to this product. I give this product five stars!
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
I love this stuff, it is amazing, but I have to be careful about how I use it. It doesn't work on top of certain eyeshadow and it can be heard to drag against my lid. It is ideal for cat eye wings and it dries to perfection. I love to pair this with the Maybelline gel liner and I will always repurchase.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Love this liner, great tip that is easy to control and gives great wings. I also really love how long this has lasted me, its outlived some of my other "higher end" eyeliners. My only issue is I have trouble with it running :( after a few hours at work I have minor raccoon eyes and its faded out a ton.
Sheuli B.
It's a great eye liner but I would not recommend it for a first time user, as your hand may slip very easily and cause stray marks. It's fairly cheap compared to other brands but take extra caution while gliding it on. It's very smooth as you glide it on but if you're a first time user take it slow.
Victoria G.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I wore this eyeliner throughout most of my high school experience and now throughout college. Slides on smooth and the top never dries out! It is also easy to apply as well. It gives your eyes a smokey, dark effect especially on big eyes like me! I cannot live without this eyeliner! A must buy!
Meagan M.
Lompoc, CA
The applicator was difficult to use at first. I had trouble getting a really smooth line. I usually end up having to smooth it out with a q tip and a little makeup remover. Other than that I like the color, it's more subtle than some of the really dark liquid eyeliners so it's good for daytime.
Love this eyeliner! The felt tip makes for a super easy application and the color and finish is great. My only complaint is that it seems to run out of juice mid-eyeliner application and so I have to turn it upside down and hold it for a bit until I can use it again otherwise it looks watery.
Cynthia S.
Miami Gardens, FL
I absolutely Love this liner. Out of all the liners I have tried this is the one that gives me the ultimate Wings/Cateyes and they last. They don't look to dark they don't look to light its the perfect color and its a pen so its easy to use. YES YES YES I would buy again its my go to liner.
Alia a.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm surrently in love with this eyeliner it is so easy to apply with its fine felt tip. I also love that the color concentration is amazing, This is my first time using this but I will definitely buy it again. Lastly, the tip also helps to perfectly adjust the thickness of your eyeliner!
Catherine H.
Evanston, WY
I've used this eyeliner for a long time and am a fan. The pigment doesn't stay for too long but even the wear on it isn't too bad. After a few weeks the use on it goes down and to get more product you have to tap it. But I enjoy how precise and effective t is for the first month of use.
Alexis M.
Patchogue, NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the tip dry out quickly
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Any other colors?
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)