BY MAYBELLINE #18 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has anyone ...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Does this ...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power like on...1 Answers
Hirah K.
Elk Grove
My favorite eyeliner ever! Very easy to use. Great for all types of eyeliner on the eyelid (winged, classic, etc). Nice shade of black. Lasts for hours. Product lasts forever too. Very affordable. Have rebought this product 5+ times :)
Veronica M.
Florida
when I just gave this product I liked it but after using it about 3 times it did not work as much as the first time, it does not get enough ink in the tip it is more complicated to make the cat eye
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
I know this product is on the cheaper side but you could seriously not get a better eyeliner for near 6 dollars. It stays on all day, it doesnt smudge and the best part - you can take it off easily even though it's a really pigmented color. I love this eyeliner!
Allison R.
This is a great drugstore eye liner. The color is super black and is nice and matte. The tip is very thing and is great for flicking our winged liner. It stays on all day and doesn’t fade or crumble. I️ haven’t had any issues with the felt tip brush splaying or becoming damaged. This is a great product for under $10!
Daysha K.
absolutely love this product. it was my first ever product that i used and it is still one of my go to trusty products. i wore this out in public to work and i got so many compliments. i sold it to my customers and now they are big fans of it too! highly recommend.
Josie B.
Indianapolis, IN
This eyeline is great. I bought it just because at CVS and it’s turned into one of my favorites. I was unsure about the felt tip but I’ve had it for a year (because I’ve tried other liners from other brands lol) and the tip isn’t dry at all, the lines that it creates are still super smooth and I love the dark jet black color.
It’s a good product and I’d definitely recommend.
Marianne F.
Dublin, CA
I love these liquid eye liner it's easy to apply and no mess at all and it easy to wash off. maybelline-eyestudio-master-precise-liquid-eyeliner. #maybelline #influenster #holidaylook #makeup #influenstermom
Tawny J.
Fayetteville, NC
I liked this product, it was very easy to apply. Sometimes it was a little dry and I had to really press to get the liner out. It's definitely not an eyeliner I would wear to an event because it does NOT last at all. It comes off so easy and wears so fast. I was very disappointed, but for the price you can't really complain too much. I have repurchased maybe twice.
Ashley H.
Beckley, WV
Ladies- if you are like me and wear winged eyeliner on a daily basis, this stuff is the best. The felt tip of the applicator gives you so much control of where you’re drawing your lines. You can make your lines thick or thin and the color is very dark and solid. This eyeliner lasts throughout the day and makes my eyes look flawless. I would definitely recommend.
Starsha H.
Richmond
It works, but I usually end up having to re-apply mid day. Then there are times that it will stay in place. It may just be me, but I am looking for a bit more reliability in my eye liner.
Alexis M.
Patchogue, NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.