BY MAYBELLINE #15 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Do...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power...1 Answers
Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I love it! it makes a great cat eye and it doesn't wear off! so your eyes look great all day! and it doesn't give you too much! its PERFECT!" in 433 reviews
  • "I have always been on the search for the perfect liquid liner, and THIS IS IT!!! Other liners I have tried have flaked, smeared or just weren't dark enough. This stuff goes on black (not gray or blue like some others that claim to be black) The felt tip is so precise and isn't too hard or too soft. Not to mention the amazingly cheap price!!!" in 335 reviews
Mandy L.
W Hempstead, NY
I’m obsessed with liquid eyeliner and this is the only style I use. The pen gives me the best angles to apply and the tip is the best for precision for a quick cat eye when I’m feeling lazy it only takes me one minute to apply and then I throw it in my purse.
Jacy D.
Traverse City
I'm torn on this eyeliner. I really like the felt tip applicator, it comes to a very fine point unlike a lot of other felt applicators, so I can get a very thin line. It's has just the right amount of bend to it, so it doesn't feel like I'm poking my eye out trying to do my makeup. My main complaint however is that it's not very concentrated. It takes several passes to get the rich black that I'm looking for. It also didn't last long for me, and by the end of the day it had started to spread and bleed around my eyes.
Paulina S.
Chula Vista, CA
Really pigmented eyeliner, lasts all day. It has a nice felt tip applicator which makes it easy to apply and make sharp wings. It doesnt dry out so it lasts until you finish the bottle. If you are new to eyeliner this product will help you practice.
Madison G.
Holland
This product applies nicely. Not bad for the price. I use the product a few times a week. It’s definitely not my favorite eyeliner that I’ve used. It smudges very easily and doesn’t stay on all day. Not something I would recommend as much as other products. But very affordable and easy to use.
Katherine  .
Kingwood, TX
This has been my go to black liner for the past two years. The price is good and the formula is amazing! It helps me to get a sharp and sassy winged eye which is my go to look. Any other liquid eyeliner I struggle to get the sharp look I desire, but the tip on this one helps me to achieve it!
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
I found this to rank high on my list of drug store eyeliners. It's definitely better than other drug store products for the price. The pigmentation is great and it's easy to produce a nice, thin and clean wing. I've had a problem with smudging within a few hours of wearing because this definitely isn't waterproof at all. I wouldn't say it's a dupe to KVD's tattoo eyeliner but it definitely is a cheap pick up if you're in need of a good eyeliner fast. I definitely recommend using some sort of primer with this though.
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
This is my new favorite liquid eye liner. It goes on so easily and it's easy to use. Perfect for a quick winged look or just a quick line to brighten up the eyes. It stays on, lasts all day and washes off with some oil, soap and water. Love it.
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
For me personally, the line stiletto worked alot better! Idk if its just because this is a marker and line stiletto isnt but i didnt really like it. It was more difficult for me to use and i had to do alot of touch up’s to get it to be opaque.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
Love this liquid eyeliner. Great for adding color that will last all day long. I like how you can apply it as desired. You can keep a thin line or make a more dramatic layered look. My only complaint is it dried out quickly (about two months).
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
Love this eyeliner. It's so easy to use. Always gives me that cutting edge! Never had a problem with it. It hasn't dry either. What I love most is that once I open it to apply it it doesn't dry so it doesn't need no shaking to have more liquid to come out.
Alexis M.
Patchogue, NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.