BY MAYBELLINE #22 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has anyone ...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Does this ...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power like on...1 Answers
Hannah T.
If you like liquid eyeliners, this is the one for you! If you know how to use liquid that is. I very rarely used this product only because it's not something you can throw ok and go, it takes time to get it perfect. I love the price but I've noticed that it dries out REALLY fast. I wasn't able to use it for about a few weeks!
Kelly C.
Brooklyn, NY
At first impressions this eyeliner was great. Was the jet black and easy to apply. The pointed tip really helps when getting to hard to reach places as well as creating a wing. The major downfall I have with it's felt tip is that if you have eyeshadow on it will get on the felt and filling in will be patchy because of this.
Krystle W.
This is my favorite eye liner! I used to use a version of this from MAC and transitioned over to this one because I think it is a darker black color and wears a lot better. It is really long lasting both when you use it on your eyes, and that the tube lasts for a long time! I usually get mine from Target, highly recommend!
Emily R.
I love this eye liner it glides right on and makes a great wing if your looking for that look , I got mines at Walmart which wasn't expensive, the only thing is you have to store it face down like the tip down because all the liner will be ready at the tip I didn't know that since I always used the brush and container type
gloria B.
Its very rare for me to find a liquid eyeliner that i can love. But this liquid eyeliner is the best. I think it is super easy to do the wing and eyeliner as thick or thin as you want. I always but this same eyeliner no matter what. Also i love how its like a pen i just hold it down and the product comes out. I love it
Sarah C.
I really love this product, it doesn't smear when applying, it is very easy to use. I love the way it lasts all day. When they say master precise they mean it!!! Every time I use it my wings come out perfect on the first try. This is a product I use in my daily routine and it probably cured about 5 min off of my time.
Samantha J.
The felt tip on makes it very easy to apply. it glides right on. This product can also withstand your every day to day activities. It has stayed on for me through, work, working out, volleyball practice, barn chores, tears, even everday mom life. It doesn't smudge, and you don't have to reapply through out the day!!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This is the perfect liquid eyeliner for beginners. I am absolutely terrible with my hands so I actually use this on top of the wing I've already drawn with a gel liner. I use this to perfect a soul-eating, black wing. I don't trust myself enough to use it on its own but with my gel liner, it's a duo to die for.
Ashly R.
Waite Park, MN
This is, by far, my favorite drug store liquid liner. It takes a second to dry, but once it does it doesn’t move. It’s highly pigmented & I highly recommend it! With it being so long lasting, I was nervous about how it would come off. It came off easily with a little make up remover, and didn’t stain my lids.
Mariah H.
Since it's back-to-school time I thought I would recommend this for any makeup newbies (no matter your age.) This is really simple to use and very pigmented. You could just draw a simple line or wing it out. The felt tip pen makes every look easier to do. Plus it's Maybelline so it won't be breaking the bank.
Alexis M.
Patchogue, NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the tip dry out quickly
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Any other colors?
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)