BY MAYBELLINE #23 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has anyone ...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Does this ...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power like on...1 Answers
Charity A.
This is the best eyeliner from the drugstore with easy applicator! I love how sharp the point of this eyeliner is!! It gets right in the inner of my eye every time. It doesn’t last all day and you’ll need to bring it with you to touch up though.
Autumn A.
Indianapolis , IN
My favorite and at a great price I have lash extensions so I don’t always need eyeliner any more but before this gave me great looks and it glides on very well and I’m able to do it comfortably around my extensions now without all the fuss
Kali M.
Bloomsburg, PA
Perfect eyeliner!! My trademark look is very noticeable winged eyeliner. The tip on this eyeliner is perfect for any type of wing, large or small!! The color is very pigmented too which i’m a fan of! I’ve had many eyeliners glide on and streak, but this one is very easy to apply!
Kennetta F.
Ashland
Nice product. Very nice control and no smudging. This is a cat eye type of eye liner. It stays out even through some light tears (I am a cryer). It also seems to stay out MOST of the day. You may need to really for going out after work.
Bruna L.
Chesapeake, VA
I’ve had this one for almost a year and last FOREVER. It’s amazing how long I’ve been using and I still having the same. Also, it can last a whole night on your eyes which is great. It is really black and dark, perfect for all makeups.
I have been using this liner probably since Maybelline released it, however many years ago, and I have recently decided it’s time to move on. At first this liner was life changing for those who wanted to accomplish the perfect wing but don’t have time (or patience) for liquid liner and that skinny little wand! But over the years, something has changed because the tip dries up much more quickly and even though it is relatively inexpensive, having to purchase it more often adds up quick. The only thing keeping me attached is the flexible tip that fits my busy lifestyle because I can swipe and go (with a fresh liner) So far I have not found another brand with a tip that I like so until I do, I will continue to use this guy.
Chell O.
The felt tip is a good application. For me personally it’s a good formula but it seeped into the lines of my skin causing the liner to not look sharp. Very nice product though. May not happen to everyone but that’s what I experienced
Hannah G.
Batavia, IL
This is one of my go-to drug store eyeliners. It isn’t waterproof but stays in pretty well if you’re not sweating too much. Beware of rubbing your eyes as the wing will come off right away if you do. I’ve made that mistake many times
Emily E.
Edmond
Easy to use and doesn’t budge all day! Some liquid eyeliners end up on my upper eyelids by the end of the day, but not this one. The felt tip makes it easy to apply precise lines in the thickness desired. Definitely will buy again.
caroline k.
columbus, oh
this is the only eyeliner i use!!! I wear winged eyeliner every day and i love this one, it applies so smoothly and lasts all day! It does not smear or feather out and because of it’s felt tip, it is very easy to do graphic liner.
Alexis M.
Patchogue, NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.