BY MAYBELLINE #15 in Eyeliner

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Do...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power...1 Answers
Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I love it! it makes a great cat eye and it doesn't wear off! so your eyes look great all day! and it doesn't give you too much! its PERFECT!" in 433 reviews
  • "I have always been on the search for the perfect liquid liner, and THIS IS IT!!! Other liners I have tried have flaked, smeared or just weren't dark enough. This stuff goes on black (not gray or blue like some others that claim to be black) The felt tip is so precise and isn't too hard or too soft. Not to mention the amazingly cheap price!!!" in 335 reviews
Emily K.
I used this for a few years and I was on a judge and didn’t want to spend too much money on a good eyeliner and it worked for what I needed it to but and it went on streaky and would sometimes transfer throughout the day and I finally just ended up switching to a different eyeliner. But if you’re a beginner with makeup it’ll do just what you want
Katelyn C.
Kalamazoo, MI
At first, I felt like I really loved this product because I was trying to become better at winged eyeliner. As time went on, I felt that I had so much trouble with the felt tip drying out after using it for one eye. I personally will not be buying this again but I think it was very useful in wanting to become better at winged eyeliner and needing somewhere to start.
I typically use a lot of Maybelline products so I was a little bummed that I don't love this one as much as their others but in terms of other eyeliners I've used it's not the worst, especially for the price!
Dannielle S.
Cedar Falls
This product is nice if you want a very long dramatic winged eyeliner, however is harder to make a smaller wing in my experience. The long point is sometimes less useful than it would seem, there usually isn’t enough liquid on the very tip of the brush to be able to make a good point, and with it being long, it makes it difficult to control and difficult to make small wings. But the liquid eyeliner is dark black when applied and I’ve never had a problem with smudging or fading once it’s dry, and it’s also nice if you like to make long dramatic wings, so I do like it for those aspects.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Best eyeliner I've ever used I love how the finished look looks good to use if you're doing soft eyeshadow and a beautiful set of eyelashes L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original MascaraToo Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof MascaraMaybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette
Madee L.
South San Francisco
Not a bad product, but I don’t think this liquid liner is quite right for my eyes. The brush is a little too stiff for my liking and it makes it hard for me to draw on a nice wing. However, I’ve noticed that this eyeliner doesn’t crease as much as other ones that I’ve tried in the past.
Morgan P.
I have literally never done a cat eye before today, and after a few (frustrating) tries with this eyeliner, I was able to do it!! For beginners who aren't quite ready to spend the money on a name brand product, this is a great buy. I will probably continue to buy this one though because it was so cheap!
Dakota B.
Dundee
Before I got an eyeliner stamp this was my go to eyeliner it’s wonderful it’s perfect for making the sharpest lines and slaying all day it doesn’t smear at all and I used to use every single day of the week so I would definitely buy it again if I had to stop using an eyeliner stamp
Katy H.
I absolutely love this eyeliner but I have to give it a 4 because it never seems to last very long and it does smear a little bit. I love how affordable this product is and have recommended to others. It’s super easy to use and the pen is perfect to just toss in your makeup bag.
Alexia C.
Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner
i love this eyeliner a lot, goes on smooth. the tip does dry out pretty easy so make sure the lid is on tight. is very long lasting too. i get a perfect wing everytime i use it too. i have bought like 5 times so i think i like it.
Queen E.
I'm iffy about Maybelline's master precise by eyestudio because it IS a great product in making lines (not better then stilletto) but it does not produce enough product just like the precise curvy....the sponge holds just enough and by the time you get to the corner of your eye lid the product wastes already. And when you open the product top ink spills everywhere....like little spots. Either you have to tell customers to hold it a certain way so they won't mess themselves or their sinks up or find a way please because this product needs to remain alive!
Alexis M.
patchogue , NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.