BY MAYBELLINE #15 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Do...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power...1 Answers
Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I love it! it makes a great cat eye and it doesn't wear off! so your eyes look great all day! and it doesn't give you too much! its PERFECT!" in 433 reviews
  • "I have always been on the search for the perfect liquid liner, and THIS IS IT!!! Other liners I have tried have flaked, smeared or just weren't dark enough. This stuff goes on black (not gray or blue like some others that claim to be black) The felt tip is so precise and isn't too hard or too soft. Not to mention the amazingly cheap price!!!" in 335 reviews
Jessica H.
Brownsville, Texas
Great eyeliner!!! It is a more workable eyeliner than the liquid one and gives a better result than the liquid one. With the liquid eyeliner I needed to wait for it to be completely dried because I have a small eyelid and if I opened my eye it would be a complete disaster; however, with this Maybelline eyeliner I don't have to worry about that, and I am happy with the results.
Katarena S.
Waco
This eyeliner worked really well. It stayed all day and was very pigmented. I think the felt tip was a little difficult at first because it is long. If you don't mind that it is a great product.
Joselyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
This eyeline is great. I bought it just because at CVS and it’s turned into one of my favorites. I was unsure about the felt tip but I’ve had it for a year (because I’ve tried other liners from other brands lol) and the tip isn’t dry at all, the lines that it creates are still super smooth and I love the dark jet black color.
It’s a good product and I’d definitely recommend.
Marianne F.
Dublin, CA
I love these liquid eye liner it's easy to apply and no mess at all and it easy to wash off. maybelline-eyestudio-master-precise-liquid-eyeliner. #maybelline #influenster #holidaylook #makeup #influenstermom
Nikki L.
Des Plaines , IL
This stuff is a really great alternative to the more pricey liquid eyeliners. I like that it has a sharp tip so that I can get a really precise line . The packaging is simple and effective and I would buy this again for sure.
Kari C.
Verdunville, WV
I love how easy this eyeliner is to apply. If you’re like me and struggle with getting a sharp winged liner, this is perfect! It’s my go to when I’m in a bit of a hurry and I know I’ll get the perfect liner.
Kendyl S.
Chambersburg, PA
I use this liquid eyeliner all the time! I wish it lasted longer than it did, sometimes I feel like it’s always quickly running out! very good though, I will keep buying and would recommend it
Tawny J.
Fayetteville, NC
I liked this product, it was very easy to apply. Sometimes it was a little dry and I had to really press to get the liner out. It's definitely not an eyeliner I would wear to an event because it does NOT last at all. It comes off so easy and wears so fast. I was very disappointed, but for the price you can't really complain too much. I have repurchased maybe twice.
Francesca A.
Pretty good for a drugstore eyeliner. It’s very pigmented which is hard to find in felt tip eyeliners. The brush is very smooth and glides on pretty easily, it has a very skinny tip so you can really take your time and be careful. It doesn’t stay on very long though.
Katherine  .
Kingwood, TX
This has been my go to black liner for the past two years. The price is good and the formula is amazing! It helps me to get a sharp and sassy winged eye which is my go to look. Any other liquid eyeliner I struggle to get the sharp look I desire, but the tip on this one helps me to achieve it!
Alexis M.
Patchogue, NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.