BY MAYBELLINE

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has...2 Answers
  • Does it last long?2 Answers
Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I love it! it makes a great cat eye and it doesn't wear off! so your eyes look great all day! and it doesn't give you too much! its PERFECT!" in 433 reviews
  • "I have always been on the search for the perfect liquid liner, and THIS IS IT!!! Other liners I have tried have flaked, smeared or just weren't dark enough. This stuff goes on black (not gray or blue like some others that claim to be black) The felt tip is so precise and isn't too hard or too soft. Not to mention the amazingly cheap price!!!" in 335 reviews
Kelsey R.
Kearney, NE
My recent favorite drugstore eyeliner of its type. Good pigmentation and easy to use. I wish the applicator was a little less flexible toward the end; I find myself losing control of direction with a wing easier than with other brands.
Alexia C.
Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner
i love this eyeliner a lot, goes on smooth. the tip does dry out pretty easy so make sure the lid is on tight. is very long lasting too. i get a perfect wing everytime i use it too. i have bought like 5 times so i think i like it.
Alexa M.
Pearland
I like this eyeliner a lot. It’s very affordable and lasts a long time. However, the tip of the brush always runs out earlier than the whole tube so I have trouble getting a fine line after a while.
Genesis Z.
San Jose
I started using this eyeliner with i was a freshman. This eyeliner was so easy to use. Its a great eyeliner. It just smudges a little; but other than that its good. Good to make good winged eyeliner, making sure they look the same.
Milly M.
Bronx
My favorite eyeliner! I recommended this eyeliner for those girls beginning on make up like me! Its really easy to use and last a lot of time, almost all day. I really love the finished and the light texture.
Ana M.
Federal Way, WA
I like the color of this liner but it tends to be a bit dry because of the applicator.  I don't like that type of applicator because it tends to have eye shadow stick to it and dry it out.
Marianne F.
San Francisco, CA
I love these liquid eye liner it's easy to apply and no mess at all and it easy to wash off. maybelline-eyestudio-master-precise-liquid-eyeliner. #maybelline #influenster #holidaylook #makeup #influenstermom
Kari C.
Verdunville, WV
I love how easy this eyeliner is to apply. If you’re like me and struggle with getting a sharp winged liner, this is perfect! It’s my go to when I’m in a bit of a hurry and I know I’ll get the perfect liner.
Connor B.
Minneapolis , MN
One of my favorite eyeliners, I've has it for a long time and used it a lot. The bottle lasts for quite a while, applies smoothly, and lasts throughout the day. The only problem I've run into is when the bottle is almost empty the eyeliner tends to be a lot drier.
Kendyl S.
State College, PA
I use this liquid eyeliner all the time! I wish it lasted longer than it did, sometimes I feel like it’s always quickly running out! very good though, I will keep buying and would recommend it
Alexis M.
patchogue , NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.