BY MAYBELLINE

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Do...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power...1 Answers
Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I love it! it makes a great cat eye and it doesn't wear off! so your eyes look great all day! and it doesn't give you too much! its PERFECT!" in 433 reviews
  • "I have always been on the search for the perfect liquid liner, and THIS IS IT!!! Other liners I have tried have flaked, smeared or just weren't dark enough. This stuff goes on black (not gray or blue like some others that claim to be black) The felt tip is so precise and isn't too hard or too soft. Not to mention the amazingly cheap price!!!" in 335 reviews
ⓜⓐⓧ T.
Austin
At first, I LOVED this liner. It was sleek, the felt tip was VERY pointed and stayed that was throughout each use, and the liner itself was BEAUTIFUL. Opaque, matte, waterproof, and long lasting. It was amazing. But after just over two months of owning it, the felt tip seemed to suddenly BURST. The product completely filled the cap, causing a huuuuge splatter and mess when I had opened it. And it never stopped coming out! I was devastated honeslty, I loved this liner so so much, but it seemed every once of product dripped out in the process of cleaning. I wish I had snapped some pics, but I was too busy with the insane mess.

With everything being said, I would absolutely love to use this product again, but only if I am able to ensure somehow that the little explosion wont happen again. :( The sharp wings it gave were beautiful. Id definitely reccomend the product as long as it doesnt burst.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I was on the fence about this for a couple days before I could write and honest review about how I felt about it. I live for felt tip liquid eyeliners but I’m used to them being a little more sturdy and precise. I stuck with it though because it has a great formula with a beautiful velvety finish that lasted all day without smudging and eventually it won me over.
The actual felt tip on the pen is very long and gets extremely thin at the end. It is extremely flexible and was not what I was used to as I normally use a very sturdy tip. For the first day or two I felt like I had no control over where this floppy tip (heheh) was going. I finally got used to controlling it properly after about 3 days and I can honestly say I don’t think I will ever go back to another liner.
It has an amazing velvety, deep black color that lasts for hours. It sets in seconds and lasts all day. It also has a grip on the pen so your hand doesn’t slip while applying. Now that I have gotten used to the more flexible tip, I can see the benefits of it over a sturdier one and it makes for a beautiful eyeliner wing.
Highly recommend this eyeliner. Once you get the hang out it, the results are amazing and gorgeous.
Melissa M.
Flagstaff
I loved this a lot at first. It wasn't expensive at all. The pen is easy to handle, and the product itself is very smooth and pigmented. That being said, I wish the tip and formula was a bit better. The tip to me is very stiff and a bit poke-y when I try to apply, and I find it hard to get right up on my lash line because of that. It also takes a long time to dry down, and while it does mostly dry down matte, it smudges very easily and can ruin the whole eye look with just one false move. I paid for this, so I'm still going to use it. For a cheaper product, this is great and does the job. But if you really want a long-lasting smudge-proof eyeliner, try a different liquid liner pen.
Shelby C.
Rochester
This is my absolute favorite liquid eyeliner pen, I do not use anything but this. Pricing is great for how long it lasts me. It applies very well, sometimes so well I have to take some off. It lasts all day and night if I do not remove it and when I do I have to scrub it off. The tapered point is great for getting a lot of product on with the thicker part and then the point for precision spots. I do wings almost every day and this is great shape for that. Would highly recommend this to other who use liquid eyeliner every day. Great price, long lasting, have it forever. Never leave home without it.
Kimberly C.
I used to LOVE this product but over the years I think they changed the formula because the quality of it completely dropped. The felt tip is really nice for beginners to learn how to make a wing but the liner itself is terrible. From experience, after applying it and wearing it for about an hour it started to smudge on the bottom near my water line. Then it would start to flake off within another half hour. What really bothered me was that the tip dries up fairly quickly. I would have to press the pen on the back of my hand and dip the tip in the ink so I can make a wing. After only a few weeks the ink would be streaky on my eyes and I had to wait for it to dry and reapply at least two more times. It’s exhausting and not worth the effort or money in my opinion.
Bao-Tran L.
I heard good things about this, so I decided to try it. I was a tad disappointed because the applicator was pretty difficult to control. It did give me a sharp wing because the tip is pointy. But the tip would sometimes be too flexible where the side would touch my upper lid and ruin the eyeliner look for me if that makes sense. Like I want a stronger tip with less flexibility. The eyeliner doesn’t even last all day. It fades. And it’s hard to remove though. Like it fades a good amount where you can see uneven shades on my kids, but then it hurts to rub off. I wouldn’t buy again.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I have been using this Maybelline EyeStudio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner for over 6 months and I absolutely love it! It's such a beutiful dark liquid formula and the packaging is great! My favorite part about this product is the eyeliner tip. It's super precise and easy to use to create that perfect winged eyeliner. I wear a black liquid eyeliner every single day and this is for sure one of my favorites! I would compare this to the  Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ! To me they are exactly the same but this Maybelline eyeliner is way cheaper and totally worth it!!! <3 I highly recommend this product to every looking for the perfect black liquid eye liner thats super easy to use and is long lasting!
Shelby A.
I use this product in Black and have been happy with the results. I love liquid liner, and prefer it over any other liner, but sometimes it’s hard to find one that doesn’t flake off. This product stays on my lids all day, and the tip is perfect for a subtle thin line, or for a bold cat eye. My only complaint is that I often find that, without mascara, it does bleed and end up below my eyes. Also, my eyes tend to water, and I often have to reapply the winged portion of my liner because it smudges easily.
Jodi H.
Altavista
I use this eyeliner on the top part of my eye lids. It lasts all day which is a huge plus for me, I’ve always had problems with eyeliner bleeding or rubbing off before the end of the day. This doesn’t come off until I use makeup remover to remove it. It goes on pretty easily as well, my hands aren’t always the steadiest and I’ve had problems using other eyeliners & not making a straight line. I’ve never had a problem with this eyeliner, I usually get it right on the first try.
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa , CA
My mom got me this eyeliner pen so I tried it hoping that maybe it was a good drugstore dupe for the Kat Von D tattoo liner since they are similar looking. However I just didn’t really like it that much. I found that it just didn’t glide on smooth and it wasn’t as dark as I would like it to be. It did last a good amount of time and the packaging was nice a sleek. I probably wouldn’t ever buy it again. It just didn’t perform as well as I wanted it to.
Ivette N S.
I have been looking for a new pen eyeliner that is long lasting and does not smudge. Has anyone tried this Maybelline pen?
Katherine S.
how long does it last?
Soren C.
Durham, NC
Are there any video suggestions on how to do winged eyeliner with this eyeliner? I've tried and failed so many times :-( So difficult.
Haley P.
Is this good for doing winged liner??
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
How well does this eyeliner really work??