BY MAYBELLINE #15 in Eyeliner

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Do...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power...1 Answers
Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I love it! it makes a great cat eye and it doesn't wear off! so your eyes look great all day! and it doesn't give you too much! its PERFECT!" in 433 reviews
  • "I have always been on the search for the perfect liquid liner, and THIS IS IT!!! Other liners I have tried have flaked, smeared or just weren't dark enough. This stuff goes on black (not gray or blue like some others that claim to be black) The felt tip is so precise and isn't too hard or too soft. Not to mention the amazingly cheap price!!!" in 335 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
If I had to go back to s cheaper liquid liner that wasn't high end it would be this. Idk what it is about maybelline but when a great drugstore product exists (not often) its literally always them (eye studio gel liner anyone?).
So I'm a kvd tattoo liner user. This is pretty close to that and much better than liners much more expensive like Marc Jacobs magic marcer.
This liner is super black which I love. It's not matte or shiny. It's more satin and totally wearable for every day.
I have a severe problem with watery eyes. A lot of liners dont work for me because when I get to the inner third and do it my eye apparently waters and makes it bleed up my eye and makes the skin unable to take any other pigment in that area. Super weird. I ran into that problem with this from time to time so it can't be completely waterproof if it claims to be. But it worked well most of the time and ive had many high end liners not even do that much.
One of the main problems with drugstore and badly made liners is that they are not truly waterproof and whether you like it or not. Throughout the day your eye is wet and sometimes even tears up towards the outer and inner corners. More so on some than others.
So they kind of come off at the wing or the outer edge whatever you did with your liner and it can look real weird with a little missing area right there at the outer corner and inner third. That can definitely happen with this. And does. So that's something to be wary of. There's a real easy fix for this though. Just like setting your face makeup you set your wet liner with a black or whatever color matching powder eyeshadow with a liner or brow brush. This can eliminate the problem for most.
And like I said even with those issues that are small with this liner its pretty great. It allows a super thin line which makes doing winged liner ans other liner shapes and learning to do these things super simple. That's one of the best things about this liner. Finding a great liquid liner pen is all about finding a decent formula and the best tip. This has the best type and shape of tip that you could ask for and a pretty decent formula overall.
Basically this is the best drugstore liquid liner you can buy for all skin and eye types. Its been around for years for a reason and its super affordable. Its also got a good amount of product so it lasts a little while even with daily use.
I totally recommend. Even as a brand/ quality snob this is great stuff and I really dislike drugstore makeup.
ⓜⓐⓧ T.
Austin
At first, I LOVED this liner. It was sleek, the felt tip was VERY pointed and stayed that was throughout each use, and the liner itself was BEAUTIFUL. Opaque, matte, waterproof, and long lasting. It was amazing. But after just over two months of owning it, the felt tip seemed to suddenly BURST. The product completely filled the cap, causing a huuuuge splatter and mess when I had opened it. And it never stopped coming out! I was devastated honeslty, I loved this liner so so much, but it seemed every once of product dripped out in the process of cleaning. I wish I had snapped some pics, but I was too busy with the insane mess.

With everything being said, I would absolutely love to use this product again, but only if I am able to ensure somehow that the little explosion wont happen again. :( The sharp wings it gave were beautiful. Id definitely reccomend the product as long as it doesnt burst.
April D.
I wanted to love this product and was so excited about the amazing thin tip it has for application. I also liked that this product was safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. However, when I purchased this product and went to apply it, I was let down when I noticed it seemed to dry up very quickly right out the tube, almost as if there were no product left in my just purchased, brand new tube. I put the cap back on, shook the product, and still, the liner dries up very quickly making it almost impossible to line your eyes. If you are able to get a line made, you'll find that it smudges quite a bit throughout the day, despite its "all day" wear claims. The Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner really let me down.
Melissa M.
Flagstaff
I loved this a lot at first. It wasn't expensive at all. The pen is easy to handle, and the product itself is very smooth and pigmented. That being said, I wish the tip and formula was a bit better. The tip to me is very stiff and a bit poke-y when I try to apply, and I find it hard to get right up on my lash line because of that. It also takes a long time to dry down, and while it does mostly dry down matte, it smudges very easily and can ruin the whole eye look with just one false move. I paid for this, so I'm still going to use it. For a cheaper product, this is great and does the job. But if you really want a long-lasting smudge-proof eyeliner, try a different liquid liner pen.
Shelby C.
Rochester
This is my absolute favorite liquid eyeliner pen, I do not use anything but this. Pricing is great for how long it lasts me. It applies very well, sometimes so well I have to take some off. It lasts all day and night if I do not remove it and when I do I have to scrub it off. The tapered point is great for getting a lot of product on with the thicker part and then the point for precision spots. I do wings almost every day and this is great shape for that. Would highly recommend this to other who use liquid eyeliner every day. Great price, long lasting, have it forever. Never leave home without it.
Kimberly C.
I used to LOVE this product but over the years I think they changed the formula because the quality of it completely dropped. The felt tip is really nice for beginners to learn how to make a wing but the liner itself is terrible. From experience, after applying it and wearing it for about an hour it started to smudge on the bottom near my water line. Then it would start to flake off within another half hour. What really bothered me was that the tip dries up fairly quickly. I would have to press the pen on the back of my hand and dip the tip in the ink so I can make a wing. After only a few weeks the ink would be streaky on my eyes and I had to wait for it to dry and reapply at least two more times. It’s exhausting and not worth the effort or money in my opinion.
Bao-Tran L.
I heard good things about this, so I decided to try it. I was a tad disappointed because the applicator was pretty difficult to control. It did give me a sharp wing because the tip is pointy. But the tip would sometimes be too flexible where the side would touch my upper lid and ruin the eyeliner look for me if that makes sense. Like I want a stronger tip with less flexibility. The eyeliner doesn’t even last all day. It fades. And it’s hard to remove though. Like it fades a good amount where you can see uneven shades on my kids, but then it hurts to rub off. I wouldn’t buy again.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
I have been using this Maybelline EyeStudio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner for over 6 months and I absolutely love it! It's such a beutiful dark liquid formula and the packaging is great! My favorite part about this product is the eyeliner tip. It's super precise and easy to use to create that perfect winged eyeliner. I wear a black liquid eyeliner every single day and this is for sure one of my favorites! I would compare this to the  stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ! To me they are exactly the same but this Maybelline eyeliner is way cheaper and totally worth it!!! <3 I highly recommend this product to every looking for the perfect black liquid eye liner thats super easy to use and is long lasting!
Shelby A.
I use this product in Black and have been happy with the results. I love liquid liner, and prefer it over any other liner, but sometimes it’s hard to find one that doesn’t flake off. This product stays on my lids all day, and the tip is perfect for a subtle thin line, or for a bold cat eye. My only complaint is that I often find that, without mascara, it does bleed and end up below my eyes. Also, my eyes tend to water, and I often have to reapply the winged portion of my liner because it smudges easily.
Charlea M.
Caro
This eyeliner is the best at the drugstore in my opinion. I use this every day in my makeup routine and it is comparable to the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in trooper. The tips are similar and the richness in the pigment of the liner is absolutely identical. This eyeliner wears all day long and I don’t have issues with it fading. This is one that I will definitely keep purchasing this as I go through it. Just remember, replace your eyeliner about every 3-6 months. I definitely think you should check this out.
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
I have oily monolids eyelid and I've been searching for a good liquid eyeliner that isn't so pricey. something that can compare to stila and Kat von D's liquid eyeliner. Is this a good comparison?
Lauren W.
Does this smear easily or does it stay dry throughout the day?
Autumn B.
I've hard that this will smudge easily. Have any of you experienced this?
Marissa R.
Bay City, MI
I use this eyeliner and I love how it goes on, but the color dulls within the hour. Does anyone know of any other drugstore eyeliner similar to this but with longer lasting stay?
ash r.
Is this smudge proof? long lasting? dark? easy to apply?

back