BY MAYBELLINE #22 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has anyone ...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Does this ...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power like on...1 Answers
Connie C.
Not for people who like to wear eyeliner sans-eyelid primer!!This eyeliner didn't work out for me. If y'all are looking for DUPES for long lasting liquid eyeliners like KVD, Eyeko or Stila, this isn't the one. The "fine felt tip" is no doubt going to dry out. Their claims of a felt tip that never dries out is a complete hoax. I've given it a handful of tries and I've been disappointed every time.

I'm a strong believer that a liquid eyeliner is no good if it doesn't last through a day of no-primer wear. This is on of those liners that just begins breaking down and transferring on my oily hooded eyelids as well as the outer part of my lower lashline. The thing is, I can't even easily wipe off the transfer. Adjusting and removing it without a waterproof remover is impossible. I'm sorry Maybelline master precise, you're not my perfect eyeliner. Continuing on my search..
Vicky L.
Arlington, VA
One of the better drug-store brand liquid eyeliners I have used but sadly, this product does not last very long in terms of number of usages you get out of the product. It's an inexpensive dupe for KVD's Tattoo Eyeliner but there are some differences in the formula. This does not glide on as easily or smoothly as KVD but comparable if you're looking for a more inexpensive option. The biggest problem I have is that the ink starts to run out after less than a month or two of use and I remedy this by dipping the felt tip into another brand's eyeliner pot. I really like the tip but the pen dries out of eyeliner quickly. Probably will be sticking with KVD's Tattoo Eyeliner versus any other drugstore brands.
Samantha B.
Manchester, NH
This eyeliner is at a really great price point, and I love the concept of a marker-like tip. It's super thin and precise. But, it's really hard to get a smooth line with it because the color payoff is really low. I find that I have to run over my lines many times to get good color, but most of the time, running over the lines again just makes the first line rub off. Ultimately, I was left with semi-transparent cat eyes that looked wonkier than normal and somewhat streaky. I've given this liner quite a few tries, and I've tried different methods of getting the pen to run more smoothly, but it just doesn't seem to work. Begrudgingly, I go back to my liquid eyeliner with a regular brush.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Wow, I am extremely impressed with this product!! I've used the Kat Von D tattoo liner in the past, but I wanted to find a drug store eyeliner that would be just as great. I searched online for some great drugstore dupes and this is the one that caught my eye. I ran to ulta to pick this up and just first impressions with a swatch on the back of my hand, this product was extremely pigmented and the tip is so amazingly sharp, making it easy to get the perfect wing, whether a dramatic one or a simple thin line. This product works great and stays on all day. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Alicia N.
Old Bridge, NJ
This is the best drugstore liquid liner ever! It has always been my go to for years. It makes the winged eyeliner look so much easier to do as well! I've never experienced smudging and it lasts for as long as you wear it. I've accidentally slept with it on a few times and woke up with my eyeliner looking just as perfect as it did when I first applied it. I've used some other liquid liners where the tip is really hard and doesn't budge, which makes it harder to line your eyes with ease. The felt tip on this one is flexible, which is great because you can use it to adjust the thickness of the line.
Tiffany R.
Seems like I might have received a horrible one based of other reviews but this is still the worst eyeliner I have ever tried. BTW, I got this for free from Influenster. I ran out of my milani liquidify eyeliner so this came right on time....so I thought. The first time I used this, it was ok. It did the job. Everyother time I have used this, FAIL. Its not as black as I usually want my eyeliners and its super dry. I have to pull on my eyelids ( which is bad, I know) to create a semi- uniform/straight line. The only good thing that came from this, is that I know not to buy it with my own money
Josefina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
I think this a hit or miss product. I bought this liner because I was trying out new ones. I feel like you shouldn't spend so much money on liners, find a budget friendly liner instead of getting a high end liner.

Anyways, so I got this liner. At first it was pretty good. After a week the tip of the liner was not receiving any of the black ink. So it was getting hard to wing out my eye. I have never had a liner do that.

I was obsessed with a liner from forever 21 that was 1.50. But now I can't find it. And to be honest that 1.50 liner was way better than this liner.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Personally, I love the price point of this eyeliner and it is great for beginners. The pen shape makes it easier for you to control the tip and create the look you want. It still requires some practice but not nearly as much as the free hand liquid liners which require far more fine motor skills than this pen-shaped liner. Again if you are looking for waterproof buy the waterproof formula, because this one isn't waterproof and you do have to let it set for a second so it doesn't bleed or run so no sneezing and putting on eyeliner.
Rebecca C.
When i first started using make up I got this eyeliner because i saw reviews for it and it seemed fairly easy to apply. Of course it took me time and practice in order to achieve a nice wing, but I alway got complimented on my eyeliner. It gets very easy to use and it isn't very watery like other liquid eyeliner. The tip is perfect for wings. The only thing I didn't like was that i sues it like 6 times and after a couple weeks, it had dried up. I think I just needed to use it more often, but overall a good product.
Sandy B.
Redmond, OR
I like this eyeliner I actually used to love it BUT I realized there's not enough product in the tube I would go through 2-3 tubes a month and for that reason I stopped using it. it's a really good product but I also want to stretch my money. So I found a different eyeliner that last me a little longer. I still recommend this product because it really is good it's easy to apply and use. Give it a try it might work better for some of you out there just keep in mind that it won't last a long time
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
I have oily monolids eyelid and I've been searching for a good liquid eyeliner that isn't so pricey. something that can compare to stila and Kat von D's liquid eyeliner. Is this a good comparison?
Autumn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've hard that this will smudge easily. Have any of you experienced this?
Marissa R.
Midland , MI
I use this eyeliner and I love how it goes on, but the color dulls within the hour. Does anyone know of any other drugstore eyeliner similar to this but with longer lasting stay?
Lauren W.
Does this smear easily or does it stay dry throughout the day?
ash r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this smudge proof? long lasting? dark? easy to apply?