Kimberly C.
I used to LOVE this product but over the years I think they changed the formula because the quality of it completely dropped. The felt tip is really nice for beginners to learn how to make a wing but the liner itself is terrible. From experience, after applying it and wearing it for about an hour it started to smudge on the bottom near my water line. Then it would start to flake off within another half hour. What really bothered me was that the tip dries up fairly quickly. I would have to press the pen on the back of my hand and dip the tip in the ink so I can make a wing. After only a few weeks the ink would be streaky on my eyes and I had to wait for it to dry and reapply at least two more times. It’s exhausting and not worth the effort or money in my opinion.