BY MAYBELLINE

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has...2 Answers
  • Does it last long?2 Answers
Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I love it! it makes a great cat eye and it doesn't wear off! so your eyes look great all day! and it doesn't give you too much! its PERFECT!" in 433 reviews
  • "I have always been on the search for the perfect liquid liner, and THIS IS IT!!! Other liners I have tried have flaked, smeared or just weren't dark enough. This stuff goes on black (not gray or blue like some others that claim to be black) The felt tip is so precise and isn't too hard or too soft. Not to mention the amazingly cheap price!!!" in 335 reviews
Cherie A.
Keaau, HI
This eyeliner used to be my favorite until I recently tried a different brand and found that it can help me achieve my desired look much more easily. Although, this felt tip liner is really good stuff, it got only three stars because it doesn't last very long. I'm the type of girl that's always busy so I need to be able to do my makeup just once with no touch ups needed and this product didn't really do that for me. But if you don't mind doing the touch ups then this is great overall.
Emma C.
Mount Dora
I really like the application tip on this it's very precise and easy to apply. It doesn't get flaky or chunky like other liquid liners I've uses. The only downside is, it takes FOREVER to dry. So many times I've had it looking great and then I touch it and it smudges because it isn't dry yet. It stays on very well once it dries but it takes like 10-15 minutes to fully set.
Shaunie S.
Herriman, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I will continue to recommend this eyeliner marker to everyone and anyone! It has the look of liquid eyeliner, but is so miiiitch easier to apply than any other eyeliner. I've used it to add a basic line all the way to adding dramatic winged lines. My absolute most in my makeup bag!
ⓜⓐⓧ T.
Austin
At first, I LOVED this liner. It was sleek, the felt tip was VERY pointed and stayed that was throughout each use, and the liner itself was BEAUTIFUL. Opaque, matte, waterproof, and long lasting. It was amazing. But after just over two months of owning it, the felt tip seemed to suddenly BURST. The product completely filled the cap, causing a huuuuge splatter and mess when I had opened it. And it never stopped coming out! I was devastated honeslty, I loved this liner so so much, but it seemed every once of product dripped out in the process of cleaning. I wish I had snapped some pics, but I was too busy with the insane mess.

With everything being said, I would absolutely love to use this product again, but only if I am able to ensure somehow that the little explosion wont happen again. :( The sharp wings it gave were beautiful. Id definitely reccomend the product as long as it doesnt burst.
Chelsie V.
Brownfield, TX
This used to be one of my favorite pen liquid eyeliners when I was in high school. It is very pigmented, you don’t have to constantly swipe to get full coverage. I didn’t stop using this because I didn’t like it I stopped because I now prefer something that isn’t a pen. All in all it is a good eyeliner for those who like the pen application!
Brooke S.
Diamondhead
My new favorite eyeliner! It stays on better than any other eyeliner I've used and hasn't annoyingly flaked off. It's also black enough to go with all of my makeup looks so I'm happy with it. Plus, I can just pick it up easily when I'm shopping for groceries and don't have to make a special trip to another store.
Harmony R.
Philadelphia
I would say this could be a dupe for kat von d tattoo eyeliner. The only thing is it starts to run out pretty quickly, and the felt tip starts to fray. When you first buy it, it does work for pretty well! I started using this regularly when i stopped spending all the money on kat von d and stila.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I was on the fence about this for a couple days before I could write and honest review about how I felt about it. I live for felt tip liquid eyeliners but I’m used to them being a little more sturdy and precise. I stuck with it though because it has a great formula with a beautiful velvety finish that lasted all day without smudging and eventually it won me over.
The actual felt tip on the pen is very long and gets extremely thin at the end. It is extremely flexible and was not what I was used to as I normally use a very sturdy tip. For the first day or two I felt like I had no control over where this floppy tip (heheh) was going. I finally got used to controlling it properly after about 3 days and I can honestly say I don’t think I will ever go back to another liner.
It has an amazing velvety, deep black color that lasts for hours. It sets in seconds and lasts all day. It also has a grip on the pen so your hand doesn’t slip while applying. Now that I have gotten used to the more flexible tip, I can see the benefits of it over a sturdier one and it makes for a beautiful eyeliner wing.
Highly recommend this eyeliner. Once you get the hang out it, the results are amazing and gorgeous.
Melissa M.
Flagstaff
I loved this a lot at first. It wasn't expensive at all. The pen is easy to handle, and the product itself is very smooth and pigmented. That being said, I wish the tip and formula was a bit better. The tip to me is very stiff and a bit poke-y when I try to apply, and I find it hard to get right up on my lash line because of that. It also takes a long time to dry down, and while it does mostly dry down matte, it smudges very easily and can ruin the whole eye look with just one false move. I paid for this, so I'm still going to use it. For a cheaper product, this is great and does the job. But if you really want a long-lasting smudge-proof eyeliner, try a different liquid liner pen.
Neidy  R.
Stop spending tons of money on those $23 eyeliners when this Maybelline one will do an even better job with a cheaper price tag. I've been using this brand for over 5 years and I use it every day. The liner lasts me about 6 months! It is very pigmented and easy to use!
Alexis M.
patchogue , NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.