BY MAYBELLINE

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has...2 Answers
  • Does it last long?2 Answers
Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I love it! it makes a great cat eye and it doesn't wear off! so your eyes look great all day! and it doesn't give you too much! its PERFECT!" in 433 reviews
  • "I have always been on the search for the perfect liquid liner, and THIS IS IT!!! Other liners I have tried have flaked, smeared or just weren't dark enough. This stuff goes on black (not gray or blue like some others that claim to be black) The felt tip is so precise and isn't too hard or too soft. Not to mention the amazingly cheap price!!!" in 335 reviews
Samantha S.
Norwich
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product daily. It is long lasting and easy to apply on eyes. Good for the “wing” look . Highly recommend this for starters or people like me who don’t have much time to apply makeup!
TIP: When using point the tip of the liner to the eyebrow for matching lines start from corner by nose of your eye then draw line across eyelid ;)
ⓜⓐⓧ T.
Austin
At first, I LOVED this liner. It was sleek, the felt tip was VERY pointed and stayed that was throughout each use, and the liner itself was BEAUTIFUL. Opaque, matte, waterproof, and long lasting. It was amazing. But after just over two months of owning it, the felt tip seemed to suddenly BURST. The product completely filled the cap, causing a huuuuge splatter and mess when I had opened it. And it never stopped coming out! I was devastated honeslty, I loved this liner so so much, but it seemed every once of product dripped out in the process of cleaning. I wish I had snapped some pics, but I was too busy with the insane mess.

With everything being said, I would absolutely love to use this product again, but only if I am able to ensure somehow that the little explosion wont happen again. :( The sharp wings it gave were beautiful. Id definitely reccomend the product as long as it doesnt burst.
Elle P.
I am god-awful at putting on eyeliner. I don't have steady hands and can't make a straight line to save my life. This is the ONLY eyeliner that can compensate for that and look decent on me. It is incredibly easy to turn it sideways and come out with straight lines, and also very easy to fix.
Nakaiya W.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite drugstore eyeliners. I love the felt tip pen, you can get a really good thin line or build it up to be thicker. I’ve also had it for months and it still works and hasn’t dried up like other eyeliners I’ve tried. It’s also very beginner friendly and so easy to use.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I was on the fence about this for a couple days before I could write and honest review about how I felt about it. I live for felt tip liquid eyeliners but I’m used to them being a little more sturdy and precise. I stuck with it though because it has a great formula with a beautiful velvety finish that lasted all day without smudging and eventually it won me over.
The actual felt tip on the pen is very long and gets extremely thin at the end. It is extremely flexible and was not what I was used to as I normally use a very sturdy tip. For the first day or two I felt like I had no control over where this floppy tip (heheh) was going. I finally got used to controlling it properly after about 3 days and I can honestly say I don’t think I will ever go back to another liner.
It has an amazing velvety, deep black color that lasts for hours. It sets in seconds and lasts all day. It also has a grip on the pen so your hand doesn’t slip while applying. Now that I have gotten used to the more flexible tip, I can see the benefits of it over a sturdier one and it makes for a beautiful eyeliner wing.
Highly recommend this eyeliner. Once you get the hang out it, the results are amazing and gorgeous.
Melissa M.
Flagstaff
I loved this a lot at first. It wasn't expensive at all. The pen is easy to handle, and the product itself is very smooth and pigmented. That being said, I wish the tip and formula was a bit better. The tip to me is very stiff and a bit poke-y when I try to apply, and I find it hard to get right up on my lash line because of that. It also takes a long time to dry down, and while it does mostly dry down matte, it smudges very easily and can ruin the whole eye look with just one false move. I paid for this, so I'm still going to use it. For a cheaper product, this is great and does the job. But if you really want a long-lasting smudge-proof eyeliner, try a different liquid liner pen.
Caroline E.
Good liner! Great bang for your buck! Not the most insanely pigmented liner out there, but dos the job! I am more of a brush tip applicator kind of gal, but this felt tip is good, too. Would not campaign for it, but would definitely not discourage anyone from purchasing it.
Mandy K.
This eyeliner is the best thing for beginners trying to do a winged look. It is super easy to use. I’ve used almost 5 of these they are great! Also the best thing is the price it is quite inexpensive compared to the quality and other similar products.
Aashima B.
Charlotte, NC
These gel liners are super awesome. perfect for making a winged eye liner. Their application is so easy. the tip makes the liner look all the way more beautiful. I have 2 colors from this range and love them both. highly recommend this to everyone.
Melissa F.
Springfield
Maybelline has the best eyeliner. I highly recommend it to anyone else. The packaging is cute and easy to open. I use Maybelline eyeliner everyday. This eyeliner is very easy to use. I love this product. I will definitely be buying it again.
Alexis M.
patchogue , NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.