BY MAYBELLINE #24 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has anyone ...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Does this ...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power like on...1 Answers
Connie C.
Connie C.
Not for people who like to wear eyeliner sans-eyelid primer!!This eyeliner didn't work out for me. If y'all are looking for DUPES for long lasting liquid eyeliners like KVD, Eyeko or Stila, this isn't the one. The "fine felt tip" is no doubt going to dry out. Their claims of a felt tip that never dries out is a complete hoax. I've given it a handful of tries and I've been disappointed every time.

I'm a strong believer that a liquid eyeliner is no good if it doesn't last through a day of no-primer wear. This is on of those liners that just begins breaking down and transferring on my oily hooded eyelids as well as the outer part of my lower lashline. The thing is, I can't even easily wipe off the transfer. Adjusting and removing it without a waterproof remover is impossible. I'm sorry Maybelline master precise, you're not my perfect eyeliner. Continuing on my search..
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
I picked this up at Target after one of my favorite bloggers recommended this as a dupe for the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner. I've tried a lot of different pencil, cream pot and liquid eyeliners but found nothing that I fell in love with until using this one!

It is SO easy to apply. The stick fits nicely in my hand and the felt tip makes for easy application. The felt tip is so smooth and not too wet like other liquid eyeliners. The color is very sharp and pigmented. I don't have to go over it like I have to with some other liners.

The best part about this eyeliner is that it lasts all day without smudging! I have sensitive eyes that often tear up, but it's not a problem when I'm wearing this. It still looks great hours later and doesn't need retouching even after I've been wearing it all day. It's a great deal and I definitely recommend it!
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the better drug-store brand liquid eyeliners I have used but sadly, this product does not last very long in terms of number of usages you get out of the product. It's an inexpensive dupe for KVD's Tattoo Eyeliner but there are some differences in the formula. This does not glide on as easily or smoothly as KVD but comparable if you're looking for a more inexpensive option. The biggest problem I have is that the ink starts to run out after less than a month or two of use and I remedy this by dipping the felt tip into another brand's eyeliner pot. I really like the tip but the pen dries out of eyeliner quickly. Probably will be sticking with KVD's Tattoo Eyeliner versus any other drugstore brands.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Manchester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is at a really great price point, and I love the concept of a marker-like tip. It's super thin and precise. But, it's really hard to get a smooth line with it because the color payoff is really low. I find that I have to run over my lines many times to get good color, but most of the time, running over the lines again just makes the first line rub off. Ultimately, I was left with semi-transparent cat eyes that looked wonkier than normal and somewhat streaky. I've given this liner quite a few tries, and I've tried different methods of getting the pen to run more smoothly, but it just doesn't seem to work. Begrudgingly, I go back to my liquid eyeliner with a regular brush.
This is a very good product because it is easy to use, especially for beginners! I use this product almost every time I put makeup on. It comes on very nicely pigmented without looking grayish and it dries quickly so you don't have to worry much about it getting everywhere if you blink soon after applying. However, I did that after about 1 1/2 to 2 months it starts drying out at the tip and it harder to apply without pressing it down harder on your lid. Otherwise, this is a very good product, is easy to apply, and I highly recommend it to all beginners learning how to apply eyeliner for the first time, as well as others!
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, I am extremely impressed with this product!! I've used the Kat Von D tattoo liner in the past, but I wanted to find a drug store eyeliner that would be just as great. I searched online for some great drugstore dupes and this is the one that caught my eye. I ran to ulta to pick this up and just first impressions with a swatch on the back of my hand, this product was extremely pigmented and the tip is so amazingly sharp, making it easy to get the perfect wing, whether a dramatic one or a simple thin line. This product works great and stays on all day. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Old Bridge, NJ
This is the best drugstore liquid liner ever! It has always been my go to for years. It makes the winged eyeliner look so much easier to do as well! I've never experienced smudging and it lasts for as long as you wear it. I've accidentally slept with it on a few times and woke up with my eyeliner looking just as perfect as it did when I first applied it. I've used some other liquid liners where the tip is really hard and doesn't budge, which makes it harder to line your eyes with ease. The felt tip on this one is flexible, which is great because you can use it to adjust the thickness of the line.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Seems like I might have received a horrible one based of other reviews but this is still the worst eyeliner I have ever tried. BTW, I got this for free from Influenster. I ran out of my milani liquidify eyeliner so this came right on time....so I thought. The first time I used this, it was ok. It did the job. Everyother time I have used this, FAIL. Its not as black as I usually want my eyeliners and its super dry. I have to pull on my eyelids ( which is bad, I know) to create a semi- uniform/straight line. The only good thing that came from this, is that I know not to buy it with my own money
Josefina D.
Josefina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
I think this a hit or miss product. I bought this liner because I was trying out new ones. I feel like you shouldn't spend so much money on liners, find a budget friendly liner instead of getting a high end liner.

Anyways, so I got this liner. At first it was pretty good. After a week the tip of the liner was not receiving any of the black ink. So it was getting hard to wing out my eye. I have never had a liner do that.

I was obsessed with a liner from forever 21 that was 1.50. But now I can't find it. And to be honest that 1.50 liner was way better than this liner.
Sarai L.
Sarai L.
Houston Texas
Easy application, it's dark dark black, matte and takes time to replace. Only thing is it smudges one swipe and it would smear. I'm the kind of girl that wears eyebrows, eyeliner and does her lashes every so often so I tend to forget I have eyeliner and if it's not waterproof I smudged it. When I have a full face I always remember I have makeup on so I never touch my face therefore my eyeliner doesn't smudge even when I wear this one and I sweat just remember to pat. If your willing to work with it it's great just be careful around liquids and your hand.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Patchogue, NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
ash r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.