BY MAYBELLINE #18 in Eyeliner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May Contain: CI 7266/Black 2

• Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner has anyone ...2 Answers
  • Maybelline EyeStudio® Master Precise® Liquid Eyeliner. Does this ...2 Answers
  • Looking for a new good felt tip. What's the staying power like on...1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
If I had to go back to s cheaper liquid liner that wasn't high end it would be this. Idk what it is about maybelline but when a great drugstore product exists (not often) its literally always them (eye studio gel liner anyone?).
So I'm a kvd tattoo liner user. This is pretty close to that and much better than liners much more expensive like Marc Jacobs magic marcer.
This liner is super black which I love. It's not matte or shiny. It's more satin and totally wearable for every day.
I have a severe problem with watery eyes. A lot of liners dont work for me because when I get to the inner third and do it my eye apparently waters and makes it bleed up my eye and makes the skin unable to take any other pigment in that area. Super weird. I ran into that problem with this from time to time so it can't be completely waterproof if it claims to be. But it worked well most of the time and ive had many high end liners not even do that much.
One of the main problems with drugstore and badly made liners is that they are not truly waterproof and whether you like it or not. Throughout the day your eye is wet and sometimes even tears up towards the outer and inner corners. More so on some than others.
So they kind of come off at the wing or the outer edge whatever you did with your liner and it can look real weird with a little missing area right there at the outer corner and inner third. That can definitely happen with this. And does. So that's something to be wary of. There's a real easy fix for this though. Just like setting your face makeup you set your wet liner with a black or whatever color matching powder eyeshadow with a liner or brow brush. This can eliminate the problem for most.
And like I said even with those issues that are small with this liner its pretty great. It allows a super thin line which makes doing winged liner ans other liner shapes and learning to do these things super simple. That's one of the best things about this liner. Finding a great liquid liner pen is all about finding a decent formula and the best tip. This has the best type and shape of tip that you could ask for and a pretty decent formula overall.
Basically this is the best drugstore liquid liner you can buy for all skin and eye types. Its been around for years for a reason and its super affordable. Its also got a good amount of product so it lasts a little while even with daily use.
I totally recommend. Even as a brand/ quality snob this is great stuff and I really dislike drugstore makeup.
Kimberly C.
I used to LOVE this product but over the years I think they changed the formula because the quality of it completely dropped. The felt tip is really nice for beginners to learn how to make a wing but the liner itself is terrible. From experience, after applying it and wearing it for about an hour it started to smudge on the bottom near my water line. Then it would start to flake off within another half hour. What really bothered me was that the tip dries up fairly quickly. I would have to press the pen on the back of my hand and dip the tip in the ink so I can make a wing. After only a few weeks the ink would be streaky on my eyes and I had to wait for it to dry and reapply at least two more times. It’s exhausting and not worth the effort or money in my opinion.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
I have been using this Maybelline EyeStudio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner for over 6 months and I absolutely love it! It's such a beutiful dark liquid formula and the packaging is great! My favorite part about this product is the eyeliner tip. It's super precise and easy to use to create that perfect winged eyeliner. I wear a black liquid eyeliner every single day and this is for sure one of my favorites! I would compare this to the  Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ! To me they are exactly the same but this Maybelline eyeliner is way cheaper and totally worth it!!! <3 I highly recommend this product to every looking for the perfect black liquid eye liner thats super easy to use and is long lasting!
Jordi L.
No matter how many different eyeliners I try, I always come back to this one! This product is great for creating a precise line but still maintaining control. This would be a great product for someone who is new to liquid liner or still trying to master drawing a wing. The felt tip makes it just like drawing with a pen. I have tried other high end felt tip eyeliners and always come back to this one because it's an amazing product that gives high end results without having to pay an arm and a leg :)
Shelby C.
Rochester
This is my absolute favorite liquid eyeliner pen, I do not use anything but this. Pricing is great for how long it lasts me. It applies very well, sometimes so well I have to take some off. It lasts all day and night if I do not remove it and when I do I have to scrub it off. The tapered point is great for getting a lot of product on with the thicker part and then the point for precision spots. I do wings almost every day and this is great shape for that. Would highly recommend this to other who use liquid eyeliner every day. Great price, long lasting, have it forever. Never leave home without it.
Shelby A.
I use this product in Black and have been happy with the results. I love liquid liner, and prefer it over any other liner, but sometimes it’s hard to find one that doesn’t flake off. This product stays on my lids all day, and the tip is perfect for a subtle thin line, or for a bold cat eye. My only complaint is that I often find that, without mascara, it does bleed and end up below my eyes. Also, my eyes tend to water, and I often have to reapply the winged portion of my liner because it smudges easily.
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa, CA
My mom got me this eyeliner pen so I tried it hoping that maybe it was a good drugstore dupe for the Kat Von D tattoo liner since they are similar looking. However I just didn’t really like it that much. I found that it just didn’t glide on smooth and it wasn’t as dark as I would like it to be. It did last a good amount of time and the packaging was nice a sleek. I probably wouldn’t ever buy it again. It just didn’t perform as well as I wanted it to.
Sianna W.
Taking a look at the reviews other people have written on this product, I probably just got a bad one of the bunch. I don’t use eyeliner too often anymore but I wanted to start using it more often and was excited to try this out. The first time I used it (and many times I attempted after) I had to apply it over and over again just to get a solid line. It’s taken about 5 minutes just to have it look decent every time I try it. Again, just hoping this was just bad luck in my case (usually is lol) but I’ll prolly still buy it in the future.
Allison L.
N Waterboro, ME
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this eyeliner! This makes it easy to do a cat eye because of the small precise tip! I always get compliments on my liner and when I tell people this is what I use they are pleasantly surprised. I have been using this liner for quite some time. It's a staple in my makeup bag and helps me to save time in my routine because of the ease of applying this! You won't be dissapointed! Go out and get yours to try!
kiah v.
I'm in the market for a new liquid eyeliner. I've used this one for a while but it doesnt dry as black as I'd like it to. Without an eyelid primer, the line smudges which is a little annoying; it sits just fine with primer though. My biggest issue is the felt tip, its super pointed but the tip is pretty flimsy and the ink doesn't always reach the tip, resulting in a not-so-precise wing tip.
Alexis M.
Patchogue, NY
Is it worth the 7-8 dollars?
Ola A.
How long does this liner last after application?
ash r.
Does the tip dry out quickly
Christine J.
N Providence, RI
How well does this liner wear? Does it smear/smudge throughout the day near the outer edge of the eye? Thanks in advance for any input!!! :-)
Erica C.