BY MAYBELLINE

Meet Maybelline's liquid liner with an innovative tri-angled tip. Automatically draw our boldest line with the sharpest edge.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• ¿como hago para que no me quede tan gruesa la línea? 2 Answers
Taylor S.
Joppa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everytime I purchase this , the clear plastic part inside the cap always stays on the marker so I have to pull it off carefully and make a mess Everytime I use it because of removing the cap. However, I still continue to purchase it because I've become used to the tip for the perfect cat eye. This is great for a wing if you like a nice dramatic wing but it does take some getting used to at first. I recommend playing with it a little before giving up on it if it doesn't work for you at first .
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite eyeliners! It’s so easy to use and never dries up! That’s one of the issues I have with many marker liners! I love that it is a stiff marker too! It’s chiseled so it has a thick and think side which makes doing a winged eye very easy!!
Isha A.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ bought this from Walmart and I’m not very fond of using this eyeliner since it’s more like a marker and dries up very quickly, which is why I️ don’t like using it a lot, other than when going out to parties. One plus side to this eyeliner is that it’s very easy to apply the perfect winged eyeliner look, and is perfect for beginners or someone who has a shaky hand when it comes to applying eyeliner. I️ would definitely recommend it to someone who needs help in order to apply liner, however it does dry out very quickly!
Maria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a bad purchase, as soon as you blink it smears all over the eyelid. It’s not as intense as it claims to be, the color could be bolder. For the price you can get a better bold eyeliner, I won’t recommend buying this
Courtney R.
Phyllis, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner! It’s so easy for me to apply and stays on all day! It makes doing a wing so much easier for me. It glides on so smooth and doesn’t budge through the long days. I’ve bought two and will be buying more. One of my favorite drugstore eyeliners!
Destynee R.
Smyrna, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner isn’t the best. It was super cheap but I barely use it. I find myself reaching for other eyeliners first. This is super messy and patchy. Not the best but still not the worst, especially for the price.
Samantha V.
Franklin, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t love this because it refuses to dry and stay and heaven for bid you accidentally touch it. It will be ruined and there is no way to fix it without starting back at square A. I do not recommend this.
Jennifer F.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't too satisfied with this product at all for a couple of reasons. The main one being, I was only able to use it as eyeliner twice because I guess it sort of dried out or ran out. Also, the cap has an additional transparent piece to it that would stick to the marker point of the eyeliner and in order to get it off, I would have to use my teeth. Eventually I started using it to fill in my eyebrows, which worked just fine because the black ink (eyeliner) wasn't bold at all. I prefer using Maybelline's New York Eye Studio gel eyeliner (Blackest Black) because it's much more neater, bolder and easier to apply.
Samantha H.
Henderson, KY
I have mixed feelings about this liner. I bought it as a cheap alternative to my name brand liner hoping I could make a switch. But I'm not 100% sure yet. It is great at making precision lines like for winged liner. But it smells like a sharpie and feels weird putting it on my eyes. I can't use it on my water line because it just instantly fades. I won't throw it away, but I don't think I will purchase again.
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was surprised by this liner. I didn't think I was going to like it as much as I did. It's actually quite pigmented. The tip is pretty thick, it kind of reminds me of a sharpie but the tip is more angled. I took off a star because the scent is a little strong (it smells a little like a sharpie too) and because it does smear a tad throughout the day (I have hooded lids so that may be part of the reason).
Crystal C.
How long does your liner last for? Is it hard to do a winged liner with this product? Is it hard to get thin lines?
alma l.
How easy is this to use. Is it a wet eyeliner or is it more like a pencil material?
Elizabeth C.
Has anyone found a good way to use this without having a giant thick line?
Heather S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this easy to use? Is it worth me trying?
Jennifer M.