BY MAYBELLINE

Draw a thick or thin line thanks to this long-lasting and glossy liquid eyeliner.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Polyester-5, Polysorbate 80, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-2 Butyl Ether, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Potassium Sorbate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• I've been wanting to try a new eyeliner and I'm not sure which one ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eyeliner? I've heard mixed feeling about this produc...3 Answers
Naddyn A.
Naddyn A.
Bronx, NY
The last thing I want to worry about is if my eyeliner is running or fading, this liquid liner dries up as soon as it is applied and will last you most of the day . I must admit It can be a bit tricky if you aren't use to a more watery consistency from your liquid line ( Although some people prefer it that way) and because of the ball point tip it might be a bit complicated to use . Especially if you never really messed with liquid liner. Ive noticed , depending on the foundation i apply . This product can leave a real shinny finish (i mean it does say the word "glossy" in it) but just go over it with a cream liner to matte that bold line up.

-------------------------
Ive tried this eyeliner many times and i love having a winged eyeliner and this product tends to always go against me😩but i do love the bold line it applies when I use it.

P.s they actually have other selections of eye studio liners that i highly recommend compared to this one.
Allison T.
Allison T.
I have been using this liquid eyeliner for over two years now and I absolutely love it. I have extremely oily eyelids and this eyeliner is great about staying in place all day and not smudging. It takes some practice if you are not used to using liquid eyeliner, but once you get the hang of things, this is a great everyday eyeliner. The pen gives great control over the shape of the line you make and it is super easy to get the shape you want. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially if you have trouble with oily eyelids.
Katee S.
Katee S.
This is by far my favorite eyeliner. I'm definitely more of a liquid liner girl, with oils and creams always smudging off. But this dries quick and doesn't come off in water. The only way you can get this off is by really rubbing it with some kind of remover, and it comes off like latex, not making you look like a panda afterwards. I actually found the applicator really easy to use compared to other liquid liners. Love it!
Marian B.
Marian B.
Pros: easy to apply, true black color, and does not smudge. One con: if it rains/you cry/encounter any wetness at all, I find that it comes off in large flakes. To me, this can be a good thing, as it makes it easy to take off at the end of the day- even washing with just water, it flakes off and won't get all over your eye area. 4 stars though, because in those situations I mentioned, it does lack staying power.
Steffani D.
Steffani D.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this eyeliner on a whim and I'm glad I did, the color was intense and it stayed on my eyes until I washed it off. I did not have a problem with smudging or flaking like I did with other brands. The fine tip made it very easy to get into the corner of my eye and also make a nice flick at the outer edge. Will definitely repurchase once I run out.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Atlanta, GA
I really love this eyeliner in the color black. The color is bold and lasts for most of the day. I love that it drys quickly as I am prone to smudging eyeliner before it dries. I also like the applicator and find it easy to make both tame and bold wings. I think the price for the quality is pretty good and will buy the product again.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Tallmadge, OH
Use this all the time. It looks so great when I put it on! It is not expensive and I like the brush well enough. Unfortunately, when I wear it for really long days or really hot days it kinda melts. Which is awful. I keep looking for an eyeliner that wont do this, but haven't found one I like yet. Even with that problem, I like it!
Sarai L.
Sarai L.
Houston Texas
It's black and matte only smudges like crazy around water I've used non waterproof eyeliners and if I'm careful they stay not this one though. Another thing that kills it for me is the applicator it's not pointy it's like a weird little circle and I can't work with it there's better eyeliners
Mia K.
Mia K.
houston, Texas
This eyeliner was so great at the beginning and worked beautifully, by I was sad to say that it didn't last very long. Sooner or later the formula looked very streaky and watery. Looked like I had just applied black watercolor paint :/ besides that everything else about this product was great
Briana R.
Briana R.
Watervliet
I love it! It doesn't smuge and I can wear it all day, although I'm not a fan of the glossy look after I applying I just fix it by setting it with a black shadow. Also the tips get really small so it's perfect of a thought line across your upper lash if you don't like a thick line.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Is this a good eyeliner? I've heard mixed feeling about this product. Since I've done my eyeliner with gel I wanted to get back to liquid for that shine but don't know which one to go for. Any recommendations for liquid liner that doesn't come off so easily
Keri H.
Keri H.
I've been wanting to try a new eyeliner and I'm not sure which one to get...is this one any good? Does it flake or smudge?