BY MAYBELLINE

Draw a thick or thin line thanks to this long-lasting and glossy liquid eyeliner.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Polyester-5, Polysorbate 80, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-2 Butyl Ether, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Potassium Sorbate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• I've been wanting to try a new eyeliner and I'm not sure which on...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eyeliner? I've heard mixed feeling about this prod...4 Answers
Maybelline Eyestudio® Master Duo 2-in-1 Glossy Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This is my go to liquid liner it's perfect for your everyday look whether you wear big wings or just thin top lip line. I give it a 10/10 definitely try it!" in 24 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner! I don't have any problems with it crumbling like some of the reviewers said. It does take a little while to dry and isn't waterproof, but I love the dual sided brush. Plus it's easy to remove if you mess up. I have the black and the bronze colors. They are both awesome!" in 21 reviews
Emily B.
Newark, New Jersey
Well, this liquid eyeliner was honestly my first ever drugstore liner. The tip is a bit awkward to me, and it was a bit hard for me to maneuver. However, the product lasted as long as I thought it would. I was doing wing after wing after wing. When I forgot to line, this liner had no problem working over the most pigmented of eyeshadows. Anyways, back to the lifespan of this product, you can see the actual base of the eyeliner is quite small so I didn’t expect much. The liner did not last very long. It dried out quickly. I got frustrated on numerous occasions where the liner would dry out mid wing and then I’d have to dip back into the product and try again. This often ended up in a smudged, messy look. Overall, it’s an okay product, but I wouldn’t recommend it for the everyday makeup user.
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
I bought this once in college because the Walmart in my town did not yet sell E.L.F. products, and I gotta say, for a purchase on a whim, this product actually held up well. I enjoyed the dual use of the tip, drawing the actual lines with the side of the tip and then filling in with the flat side of it. I do remember it drying out a little faster than I liked but it was still a great product! I may try it again just for the heck of it!
Maddie W.
Dakota, IL
This eyeliner was my only my second liquid eyeliner I have ever used. After using this for a while the end would start getting dry clumps of eyeliner on it. However, it was very long lasting and the long strait end made it easier to guide on the eyeliner. I would recommend getting this if you are more advanced at eyeliner.
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
I love the brush on this eyeliner! It’s very unique and makes creating a wing very easy! It has a glossy finish that does not smudge, but be careful not to rub your eye or bump anything on it because the eyeliner comes of easily! I’ve noticed it cracks if you stretch your skin too, but it only happens when I apply too much.
Makeup
I would say this is a pretty good product. I'm a first time user and will not repurchase but I will use until it's out. The packaging is just like any other eyeliner. I don't like the little ball at the end cause you can't get a really precise line. Overall it is an okay eyeliner if you don't really care about how sharp your wing is.
Meenal T.
Beavercreek, OH
This eye liner works well for me, because I don't have steady hands and I struggle when applying top eyeliner. It is designed in a way to help me draw a straight line. I also like that it comes off easily with water so I don't have to use chemicals on my eyes everyday to remove it.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
Im excited!! i just brought this today. And its been awhile since i had a liquid eyeliner. And i hope this end up being my favorite liquid eyeliner. And my eye color is brown. So it brings out my eyes.
Samantha N.
Morgantown, WV
Update: original review is still below but I’ve changed my rating from 5 to 3 stars. This product leaves streaky lines and dries out very quickly. :(

I AM SO HAPPY I DECIDED TO TRY THIS. I suck at eyeliner but I’m a sucker for a wing so I usually get the marker type eyeliners. They always dry out so fast so I decided to pick this up and honestly wasn’t expecting much. I did a perfect wing in no time. It is super wet though so it’s easy to accidentally get eyeliner elsewhere but with a q tip and some water it was easily fixed. Loveeeee!
Christina R.
Grayson
Its the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. I really like that it goes on smooth. The black is the shade I used and it stayed on so well for like twelve hours. I got a lot of compliments on how nice it looked.
Dawn H.
Punta Gorda, FL
Great formula doesn’t make me break out or anything like that. Very pigmented as well my only issue is the brush tip it makes hard to draw Wong in my opinion. Other then that a great budget friendly product.
Crystal C.
Is this a good eyeliner? I've heard mixed feeling about this product. Since I've done my eyeliner with gel I wanted to get back to liquid for that shine but don't know which one to go for. Any recommendations for liquid liner that doesn't come off so easily
Keri H.
I've been wanting to try a new eyeliner and I'm not sure which one to get...is this one any good? Does it flake or smudge?