BY MAYBELLINE

Draw a thick or thin line thanks to this long-lasting and glossy liquid eyeliner.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Polyester-5, Polysorbate 80, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-2 Butyl Ether, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Potassium Sorbate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• I've been wanting to try a new eyeliner and I'm not sure ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eyeliner? I've heard mixed feeling about t...4 Answers
Maybelline Eyestudio® Master Duo 2-in-1 Glossy Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This is my go to liquid liner it's perfect for your everyday look whether you wear big wings or just thin top lip line. I give it a 10/10 definitely try it!" in 24 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner! I don't have any problems with it crumbling like some of the reviewers said. It does take a little while to dry and isn't waterproof, but I love the dual sided brush. Plus it's easy to remove if you mess up. I have the black and the bronze colors. They are both awesome!" in 21 reviews
Emily B.
Newark, New Jersey
Well, this liquid eyeliner was honestly my first ever drugstore liner. The tip is a bit awkward to me, and it was a bit hard for me to maneuver. However, the product lasted as long as I thought it would. I was doing wing after wing after wing. When I forgot to line, this liner had no problem working over the most pigmented of eyeshadows. Anyways, back to the lifespan of this product, you can see the actual base of the eyeliner is quite small so I didn’t expect much. The liner did not last very long. It dried out quickly. I got frustrated on numerous occasions where the liner would dry out mid wing and then I’d have to dip back into the product and try again. This often ended up in a smudged, messy look. Overall, it’s an okay product, but I wouldn’t recommend it for the everyday makeup user.
Maddie W.
Dakota, IL
This eyeliner was my only my second liquid eyeliner I have ever used. After using this for a while the end would start getting dry clumps of eyeliner on it. However, it was very long lasting and the long strait end made it easier to guide on the eyeliner. I would recommend getting this if you are more advanced at eyeliner.
Makeup
I would say this is a pretty good product. I'm a first time user and will not repurchase but I will use until it's out. The packaging is just like any other eyeliner. I don't like the little ball at the end cause you can't get a really precise line. Overall it is an okay eyeliner if you don't really care about how sharp your wing is.
Meenal T.
Beavercreek, OH
This eye liner works well for me, because I don't have steady hands and I struggle when applying top eyeliner. It is designed in a way to help me draw a straight line. I also like that it comes off easily with water so I don't have to use chemicals on my eyes everyday to remove it.
Kristen L.
Columbus
Weird applicator tip requires more patience than I have. I am constantly trying gimmicky new forms or applicators when I see them because I love makeup but am also lazy and impatient sometimes, so I always think maybe this will be the one I’ve been searching for—no.
Samantha N.
Morgantown, WV
Update: original review is still below but I’ve changed my rating from 5 to 3 stars. This product leaves streaky lines and dries out very quickly. :(

I AM SO HAPPY I DECIDED TO TRY THIS. I suck at eyeliner but I’m a sucker for a wing so I usually get the marker type eyeliners. They always dry out so fast so I decided to pick this up and honestly wasn’t expecting much. I did a perfect wing in no time. It is super wet though so it’s easy to accidentally get eyeliner elsewhere but with a q tip and some water it was easily fixed. Loveeeee!
Melissa R.
I always get amazing winged eyeliner when I use this product. This eyeliner stays in place all day and doesn’t budge. The only thing I don’t like is that you can feel it caked on your eyelid which is a problem with any liquid eyeliner. I would definitely repurchase though!
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
I bought this once in college because the Walmart in my town did not yet sell E.L.F. products, and I gotta say, for a purchase on a whim, this product actually held up well. I enjoyed the dual use of the tip, drawing the actual lines with the side of the tip and then filling in with the flat side of it. I do remember it drying out a little faster than I liked but it was still a great product! I may try it again just for the heck of it!
Christina R.
Grayson
Its the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. I really like that it goes on smooth. The black is the shade I used and it stayed on so well for like twelve hours. I got a lot of compliments on how nice it looked.
Gigi 🍓.
Las Vegas, NV
The applicator is odd and isn't that great of an application. It is a great eyeliner though just not that great for winged liner looks considering the time it takes to get used to angling it a certain way to get the perfect wing.
Crystal C.
Is this a good eyeliner? I've heard mixed feeling about this product. Since I've done my eyeliner with gel I wanted to get back to liquid for that shine but don't know which one to go for. Any recommendations for liquid liner that doesn't come off so easily
Keri H.
I've been wanting to try a new eyeliner and I'm not sure which one to get...is this one any good? Does it flake or smudge?