BY MAYBELLINE

Draw a thick or thin line thanks to this long-lasting and glossy liquid eyeliner.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Polyester-5, Polysorbate 80, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-2 Butyl Ether, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Potassium Sorbate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• I've been wanting to try a new eyeliner and I'm not sure which on...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eyeliner? I've heard mixed feeling about this prod...4 Answers
Emily B.
Newark, New Jersey
Well, this liquid eyeliner was honestly my first ever drugstore liner. The tip is a bit awkward to me, and it was a bit hard for me to maneuver. However, the product lasted as long as I thought it would. I was doing wing after wing after wing. When I forgot to line, this liner had no problem working over the most pigmented of eyeshadows. Anyways, back to the lifespan of this product, you can see the actual base of the eyeliner is quite small so I didn’t expect much. The liner did not last very long. It dried out quickly. I got frustrated on numerous occasions where the liner would dry out mid wing and then I’d have to dip back into the product and try again. This often ended up in a smudged, messy look. Overall, it’s an okay product, but I wouldn’t recommend it for the everyday makeup user.
Samantha N.
Morgantown, WV
I AM SO HAPPY I DECIDED TO TRY THIS. I suck at eyeliner but I’m a sucker for a wing so I usually get the marker type eyeliners. They always dry out so fast so I decided to pick this up and honestly wasn’t expecting much. I did a perfect wing in no time. It is super wet though so it’s easy to accidentally get eyeliner elsewhere but with a q tip and some water it was easily fixed. Loveeeee!
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
This liner is pretty pigmented but I feel like that's really the only benefit to this in my opinion. I personally like my liner to be pretty matte when it dries down and this one does have a glossy finish so I don't love the way it looks. I also don't really like the applicator with this liner. The ball thing at the tip of the liner feels really strange and unnecessary. Because it isn't a thin point at the end its really hard to wing the liner out so if you like winged liner you would have to practice quite a bit to make this work for you and at that point I just don't think this is worth the money, there are better drugstore liners.
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
I love the brush on this eyeliner! It’s very unique and makes creating a wing very easy! It has a glossy finish that does not smudge, but be careful not to rub your eye or bump anything on it because the eyeliner comes of easily! I’ve noticed it cracks if you stretch your skin too, but it only happens when I apply too much.
Makeup
I would say this is a pretty good product. I'm a first time user and will not repurchase but I will use until it's out. The packaging is just like any other eyeliner. I don't like the little ball at the end cause you can't get a really precise line. Overall it is an okay eyeliner if you don't really care about how sharp your wing is.
Meenal T.
Beavercreek, OH
This eye liner works well for me, because I don't have steady hands and I struggle when applying top eyeliner. It is designed in a way to help me draw a straight line. I also like that it comes off easily with water so I don't have to use chemicals on my eyes everyday to remove it.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
The only thing I didn’t like about this eyeliner was the applicator and the fact that once you got to the bottom of the product, it was hard to get out of the bottle without having to dip it back in a bunch of times. Good price, though!
Kate P.
belmar
I like this product a lot. I wish it would dry down matte and was just slightly more black. The applicator is hard to use at first but once you get the hang of it it is easy. I think I would recommend this to my friends just because it is easy to use.
Jazmyne M.
Sebeka
I bought this once at an Ulta store when I ran out of eyeliner. I thought it was going to be different but it wasn’t as thin as I thought and to apply wings it’s very hard, but I still use it everyday.
Gigi 🍓.
Las Vegas, NV
The applicator is odd and isn't that great of an application. It is a great eyeliner though just not that great for winged liner looks considering the time it takes to get used to angling it a certain way to get the perfect wing.
Crystal C.
Is this a good eyeliner? I've heard mixed feeling about this product. Since I've done my eyeliner with gel I wanted to get back to liquid for that shine but don't know which one to go for. Any recommendations for liquid liner that doesn't come off so easily
Keri H.
I've been wanting to try a new eyeliner and I'm not sure which one to get...is this one any good? Does it flake or smudge?