BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Creamy Glide. Master Delivery - applies corner to corner with a skip-proof, creamy glide. Master Intensity - Creates dramatic eyes with rich color payoff. Master wear - lasts 24 hours for smudge-resistant wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. Contact lens safe. .

• What's your favorite color in this cream pencil? 14 Answers
  • I love this eyeliner but I've been to so many targets and they ne...1 Answers
  • Where can i get this one?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Goes on smooth and lasts long. Color looks great i go over it once and its a nice dark black color. " in 144 reviews
  • "I really love this eyeliner, it glides on super smooth and stays on all day. I use it on my waterline and it delivers a rich, bold color that stays on until I wash it off. I wouldn't suggest it for the upper lash line though. Since it is pretty creamy, it would most likely smear easily. But for my purposes, it works great and I love it. Oh! Sometimes it seems like it won't twist up, but the trick is to pull the top of the pencil up while you're twisting." in 74 reviews
  • "This product is amazing! It's super smooth and creamy and doesn't smudge at all. Very inexpensive! and very well pigmented! This is the only brand of eyeliner I will use! " in 54 reviews
  • "I use this eyeliner everyday I love it so much it say that's its like 6.45 at walmart I'm kinda upset I just found that out because I got mine for 10.00 at Walgreens but it was diffently worth it because it lasts a long time I got it in the summer and still have a lot left " in 6 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is very easy to use and I love how it gives a beautiful creamy finish." in 5 reviews
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
I’ll be honest, I’ve been using this since probably senior year of high school, I don’t like change but this stuff works just the way I need it to! The applicator works great for thin lines and filling in, you can angle the tip too to get the perfect cat eye. The color lasts all day doesn’t chip smudge or fade!
Haileigh C.
Williamsburg, VA
I have been using this product for years. It’s longlasting and last all throughout the day. Plus the precision felt tip allows me to create a perfect wing for the night out. It also glides on easy for easy use. I also hate spending a lot of money on eyeliner because i use it everyday so it’s the perfect price
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I used to have to order it from Sephora but now I can order it cheaper from Amazon it is long lasting and looks fantastic with my blue eyes.   With it being a creamy formula it does not last 24 hours but it does last long enough most of the day. I would buy it again but only from Amazon as Sephora wants twice as much money for the same thing
Luana R.
Davenport, FL
I like this formula a lot and it's very black and pigmented. It glides on very easily! I use it for my water line and on my lids. Only issue is that it does smudge after having it on for a while. For the price it's a good pencil line.
Sarai H.
Love the formula and the color is pitch black. Dries a matte black. It's easy to use and easy to control how thick or thin you want your liner. I got it and it wasn't dry it worked well for 3 or 4 months I have it now and it's barley drying out so I recommend it to anyone who wants to try a pen to do their liner. It's user friendly for an expert user or a first timer.
Lois F.
North Liberty, IN
Love using this product in my waterline and for tight lining. It stays all day! The color is a true black and I love it! The formula is super creamy making application easy. I would definitely repurchase
Stef L.
Vandergrift
Not my fave but it’s still a good product! Creamy but does look dull after awhile. Price is great but it’s not something I’d reach for a lot other than a water line
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Tried this for a pop of color when I want a simple but fun look. Went on easily, easy application, and pretty good formula. It lasts all day for me as well which was nice. Great color and great price. Will try the other colors in the future. Would recommend!
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
I love the fact that this is cream and also a pencil. It glides on easy and stays on all day. I use this product daily and it’s so cheap! My friend suggested it to me and I’ve fallen in love. Also the Black goes on super dark and I love it.
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
I tried this and didn't like it. Now maybelline has stepped up there game a lot. But this product just didn't work for me. I wouldn't buy it again. But it doesn't mean it won't work for you. If you don't try it yourself you will never know.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
What's your favorite color in this cream pencil?
Karillys P.
Bronx, NY
IS IT WATERPROFF
Zoe W.
Do you prefer a pencil liner over a liquid liner?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Does this stay on for a while?
Ana A.
Hi girls, i really love Maybelline products (almost all of them) and i wanted to know if this really does the trick. I have oily eyelids, do you think this is a good product for me, or shoud i buy another one?