BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Creamy Glide. Master Delivery - applies corner to corner with a skip-proof, creamy glide. Master Intensity - Creates dramatic eyes with rich color payoff. Master wear - lasts 24 hours for smudge-resistant wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. Contact lens safe. .

• What's your favorite color in this cream pencil? 14 Answers
  • I love this eyeliner but I've been to so many targets and they ne...1 Answers
  • Where can i get this one?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I use this eyeliner everyday I love it so much it say that's its like 6.45 at walmart I'm kinda upset I just found that out because I got mine for 10.00 at Walgreens but it was diffently worth it because it lasts a long time I got it in the summer and still have a lot left " in 6 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is very easy to use and I love how it gives a beautiful creamy finish." in 5 reviews
  • "It goes on nice on your eyes and long lasting and it's good for smoky eyes." in 5 reviews
Brandy W.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm not a huge user of drugstore brands, but I do stay true to Maybelline eye liner. The Master Drama Cream is easy to use (and especially handy when you have no time for gel liners) and allows you full, fast control. It's versatile enough for fine to dramatic lining, depending on how heavy a hand you choose to use in application. As always, another high end eye product for a very reasonable price.
Norene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear this liner in black. It is the kind that winds up, so you don't need to sharpen it. It is deep black, good and intense pigment. It goes on with a gel like texture. Very intense. It is for a medium to bold line on the upper lid. i wouldn't use this under my eye. It might smudge. On my eye lid I have no problems. Looks like a liquid or gel eyeliner. Good price. A favorite.
Tracy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like pencil liners for my waterline but the problem I run into often is that it smudges and bleeds leaving me with dark rims under my eyes. I like this pencil very much because it lasts a lot longer than most (without setting with eyeshadow) but at the end of a long day it does succumb to breaking down and smudging. Would still recommend though!
Lexi H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Here is just a pretty awesome eyeliner. I am a big fan of Maybelline products, and this stuff is no exception. If you use the right primer and powder under your eyes, you will be forever in love. Like all stick liners, it can smudge a little too much if you don't do this. But the pigmentation and blend-ability is to die 4.
Jessie B.
Very good eyeliner pen,goes on thick so you typically don't need to redraw. I honestly prefer masterprecise by maybelline but this is a very close second when masterprecise is not available. Like all of maybellines eyeliner pens, however, you have to watch out that the eyeliner itself dries before you blink too hard.
Charlotte S.
This is my go to pencil liner. I like that I never have to carry around a sharpener as it twists to reveal more liner and it glides on very smoothly. It does last a long time compared to other drugstore eyeliners. I find that I like it as much as Urban Decay 24/7 liner but it is much cheaper which is a plus.
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I say yes to this very thin eyeliner. It's pitch black and I like that. It is so fine I can get right on the lash line for a clean look. It stays too. If I accidentally touch it it doesn't come off with the slight touch!! It's definitely a great drugstore store find for a black eyeliner!!
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually use the cashmere white and I love it. I asked my husband to pick me up some white eyeliner and this is what he bought me. He is amazing. :) This eyeliner stays all day even on my waterline and I definitely can't say that about most others. This is my top pick for eyeliner.
Kathleen T.
Stewartville, MN
My favorite eyeliner I have ever used. I wear this everyday after my recent purchase from Target. With a coupon I only paid $5.26 for this product. I have hazel eyes, and have a hard time bringing out my eye color- but this eyeliner did it! I will be buying this product again!
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi! Without doubt this is one of my favorites eyeliners of all times! It's so easy to use, so, if you are not a expert you can have beautiful results! I buy it at the Maybelline website! It is long lasting and I recommend it 100% you have to try it! You wouldn't regret!
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
What's your favorite color in this cream pencil?
Karillys P.
Bronx, NY
IS IT WATERPROFF
Zoe W.
Do you prefer a pencil liner over a liquid liner?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Does this stay on for a while?
Lily A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this hard to remove at the end of the day?