BY MAYBELLINE

Make a lasting impression with our waterproof gel pencil that delivers all-day, intense color.

• Isododecane

• I have been using this eyeliner for 2 years , I am not so keen on...3 Answers
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Lustrous Sapphire
I've been doing my eyeliner the same way for going on five years - a very dark and very thick "cat eye." I am constantly getting asked about how I do this and what product I use, and people are always surprised that I use a cream liner rather than a liquid. For me, liquid liner tends to separate, sometimes crack, and everyone knows that you've really got to be careful with it because it's so temperamental. This eyeliner isn't like that at all, it's extremely smooth, it stays locked on all day (and even overnight!) and it always looks absolutely divine. There is no other eyeliner that I'll ever use - so I hope they never discontinue this. A jar of this liner lasts me 4-6 months on a daily use, doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin, and doesn't have some chemical-like scent. If there's any beauty product I recommend to people of all skin tones, ages, and styles, it's this.
Review for: Striking Copper
For me Maybelline is maybe the best makeup product brand. Their products are so skin-friendly, smooth and easy to use. This eyeliner, in the black shade, is the most easy-to-use eyeliner I've ever used. It turns out matte, smooth and lasts for at least 10 hours. Although it's not that difficult to remove it. It's formula is great, without gaps, it won't get crunchy after hours and it won't fall off. Also the waterproof thing is very good since you don't have to worry if you get sweaty because of dance or (if you use it in the morning) because of the hot weather. It truly stays in place for as long as you want!
Maddy S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Black
I can't say how much I love love love this eyeliner! The creaminess of being a gel really looks nice in photos as you don't get a glare that some liquid liners do. Also the handiness of it being in a little bowl you can dip brushes into vs. in a pencil makes it extremely versatile for whatever look you're going for. For example, if you want a smudged look, you could use a thicker brush and smudge for a faded look, or do what I do everyday and use an angled brush for a precise winged liner! It lasts me all day with very little smudge. fabulous!!
Katie O.
Review for: Silken Turquoise
I would give this eyeliner a 5 if I wore it on my lid, but I don't. I bought it for the sole purpose as a waterline color. I had seen several youtube reviews that it stayed put as a waterline color. It doesn't. It disappeared from the outer corner of my waterline almost immediately, and breaks up on the rest of the waterline after an hour or so. It also slides into the inner corner of my eye. It's a beautiful color though.
Jamie B.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Silken Turquoise
I am not a huge fan of this liner. The color is gorgeous but I can't seem to get it to go on very pigmented. I hi to do multiple applications to get the color payoff I want and even then it doesn't last long. I usually have to set it with a matching shadow to get all day color. The price I great and might work better for people who don't have any issues with watery eyes throughout the day.
Corinne M.
Review for: Black
Glides on easily and when it dries, it will last all day! Perfect for that dramatic eye look. Under $10 and it comes with its own brush. I'm very impressed by the staying power and gorgeous look of this gel liner. I recently used it to complete my sugar skull makeup for Halloween. It was beautiful, easy to use for detailing, and stayed on all night with no fading or smudging.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: Silken Turquoise
I honestly did not expect this eyeliner to be so pigmented and creamy. You don't have to apply ANY pressure for opacity! And once it sets, it stays. Even if you accidentally rub your eye. I would even go so far as to say these are a dupe for the Urban Decay 24/7 liners, which just happen to be my holy grail liner of choice. Absolutely go pick one up and see for yourself.
M lee A.
Review for: Smooth Charcoal
Was absolutely horrible. Problems trying to put it around Mayeye. Smudging issues. Just flaked off hard to get it to where all day. Attempted to use the product several times over three or four months and the results just kept going bad. I went out and bought a second one to see if maybe I purchased a bad one and I didn't purchase a bad one they are both horrible
Kathryn W.
Review for: Sleek Onyx
One of the best gel eyeliners out in the market. If you have a fairly steady hand you can create an amazing cat eye that lasts most of the day. My one issue with this product is that it does dry out quickly - I have found a product by Inglot that rehydrates it well but I wish I didn't have to use it. Other than that, I'll never go back to pencil eyeliner!
Joanel B.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Glossy Emerald
Goes on smooth, no tugging needed. It isn't smudge proof initially but once it dries it will definitely last you 8+ hours. It isn't hard to take off but you'll have a hard time cleaning between your lashes unless you really rub a cleansing wipe in that area. Thus works great for those with oily lids or hooded eyes! Definitely a must have item!
Arlene M.
How long does it last & how good is the pigmentation?
Whitney Y.
Ormond Beach, FL
Does this item roll on smooth?
Kelsey W.
How do the colors look on your eyes? I'm very picky about my eyeliner..
Sabreena M.
Charlotte , NC
Does this smudge easily
I have been using this eyeliner for 2 years , I am not so keen on the eyeliner anymore. I only like liquid and gel eyeliner as I like to have flicks on the side of my eyes. Would anyone else recommend any other eyeliner products that create a good flick?