Heather S.
Heather S.
Rochester, NH
Is this easy to apply? I've never tried using a gel liner before I tend to stick to liquid. Also does it need to bet set with eye shadow to keep it from smudging?
Shumaya I.
Shumaya I.
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
This is one mascara is so easy to wear, when I was new to gel liner I was scare like you but then I tried I literally prefer gel liner then any kind of eyeliner, also this is not that expensive.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Nov. 15, 2016, 12:14 p.m.
This is very easy to apply! I was hesitant at first as well but this liner is fantastic! It might take a couple applications to get the hang of it, especially if this is your first time using this type of liner. It took me a few days to get use to it. I promise it's so worth it!
michaeline d.
michaeline d.
Nov. 15, 2016, 11:51 a.m.
this is easy to use! i find it easier than liquid eyeliner and similar to the pencil kind. i never used it with eye shadow or anything. in my experience it definitely smudged less than a pencil kind, but it did smudge a little. an eyeshadow might help it.