Erin B.
Erin B.
Buffalo, NY
Is this easy to apply? I'm not good with liquid eye liner, but I'm great with a eye liner pencil or crayon. It is like using a eye liner pencil?
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:20 a.m.
It's easier than liquid but it is kinda different than a pencil but it's really easy I used this while I used those maybeline eyeliners with the smudgers on the side and was learning and this stuck with me and I've learned a lot they are great !!
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Nov. 16, 2016, 2:10 p.m.
Yes this will be easier to apply than a liquid. The brush that comes with it helps drastically.
Erika O.
Erika O.
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:40 p.m.
By far the best drug store gel liner there is. It's so easy to apply. I love this product and will totally recommended!
Angel P.
Angel P.
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:36 p.m.
The eyeliner is kinda easy to apply. It's really smooth when brand new but it has dried out bad.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
I used to use this everyday! It is definitely a lot more like using a pencil! Very easy to apply and lasts all day
Jasmyne S.
Jasmyne S.
Nov. 15, 2016, 5:36 p.m.
Easier than liquid but not as easy as a stick. The big difference here is that you are using a small brush to apply it and if for some reason some of those bristles want to go some where else, so is your eyeliner! It is very long lasting though! I would suggest in order to give yourself a guide, is lightly put your eyeliner on the way you always do. That way it is not too stressful for you! One thing I will say is that these gels do seem to dry out faster than I had expected so just make sure you are always putting your lid back on! Just do a little dab at a time until you get used to how it goes on! I think you will end up loving it !
Ileen G.
Ileen G.
Nov. 15, 2016, 12:24 p.m.
Yes this is very creamy and easy to use if youre a beginner
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Nov. 15, 2016, 12:24 p.m.
This is super easy because you can use an angled brush and you'll have good control on it! Try to use a very dense angled eyeliner brush! 😊
Tambelina P.
Tambelina P.
Nov. 15, 2016, 12:22 p.m.
I would say it is easy but remember a little goes a long way!