Maybelline Eyestudio® Lasting Drama® Gel Eyeliner

Achieve winged drama with Maybelline's oil-free gel eyeliner. Eyestudio® Lasting Drama® Gel Liner. This waterproof eyeliner has a long-lasting gel formula that achieves dramatic eye looks. Achieve winged drama with Maybelline's super-concentrated oil-free gel eyeliner. This smudge-free formula sets instantly and glides on easily to deliver intense color that lasts up to 24 hours. Ophthalmologist tested. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

How To Use/Apply:

Glide the gel liner along the lash line from the inner to outer corner of the eye. Eyeliner is easily removed with Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Eyestudio® Lasting Drama® Gel Eyeliner ? Is it waterproof? What's everybody opinion?
best eyeliner Maybelline Eyestudio® Lasting Drama® Gel Eyeliner ? Planning to go for a brand change in my gel liners is it the good one??
Start your review of Maybelline Eyestudio® Lasting Drama® Gel Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
“Can't even remember how long I've had the same pot of gel liner for. I have the black one, and I love it. It has dried up a little bc I've had it for so long, but it is definitely still workable.” in reviews
“...usually apply it to my whole lid by smudging it out, orso etimes I'll do a cat eye and it looks amazin...!!! DEFINETLY recommend.” in reviews
“I only wear this on my waterline and it's great. It doesn't smudge or disappear at all during the day. I like the brush that comes with it too. Only problem is that it's a little difficult to remove at night (gets on my contacts) but I really like this instead of pencil liners that never seem to work for me” in reviews
“...put the little jar in the microwave for about 3 seconds and it should go back to its original texture.” in reviews
“i hate the brush its so bulky i prefer a thiner liner brush or an angled one ,now the gel liner works very well super pigmented but not as pigmented as ingot eyeliner which is my holllyygrailll but this works very well not as smith as i would like it to be but alwell” in reviews
Review for: Blackest Black
I like this eyeliner so much in that it is creamy and applies smoothly, however, this is in no way "smudge-proof" "24-hour wear" this stuff smears like crazy if you so much as think about touching anywhere near your eye or there's any heat at all, and it left me with raccoon eyes only a couple of hours after applying. Setting it with a powder or by applying my eyeshadow over the liner helped dry it up a bit so it didn't go everywhere in subsequent uses, however don't be fooled by the claim that it is somehow smudge-proof. All-in-all mediocre. I like it more than a pencil and it coming with a brush to apply it with is nice, however, it needs to be set so even the mildest of body heat doesn't have it running down your eyes.I like this eyeliner in that it is creamy and applies smoothly, however this is in no way "smudge proof" "24 hour wear" this stuff smears like crazy if you so much as think about touching anywhere near your eye or there's any heat at all, and it left me with raccoon eyes only a couple of hours after applying. Setting it with a powder or by applying my eyeshadow over the liner helped dry it up a bit so it didn't go everywhere in subsequent uses, however don't be fooled by the claim that it is somehow smudge proof. All-in-all mediocre. I like it more than a pencil and it coming with a brush to apply it with is nice, however it needs to be set so even the mildest of body heat doesn't have it running down your eyes.
Owosso
Review for: Blackest Black
I wanted to love this, I really did. The good: easy application, comes with a brush, very pigmented, lots of product in the pot. The bad: after a few weeks, the eyeliner in the pot starts to get harder and less pliable. This makes application more difficult as the product pulls on your eyelid instead of gliding. If you have to go over an area with a second layer, it tends to lift the first layer right off and leave bald spots along your wing. The brush quality is different among packages (I repurchased this in hopes that the first I bought was a fluke with the product texture). In the first one I bought, the brush was dense enough to apply well but soft enough not to drag or scratch the eye. In the second one, the brush was stiff and almost sharp. It hurt to apply to my lid. I washed the second brush several times hoping that would soften it but no luck. I would not purchase this again.
Orlando
Review for: Blackest Black
I've been doing my eyeliner the same way for going on five years - a very dark and very thick "cat eye." I am constantly getting asked about how I do this and what product I use, and people are always surprised that I use a cream liner rather than a liquid. For me, liquid liner tends to separate, sometimes crack, and everyone knows that you've really got to be careful with it because it's so temperamental. This eyeliner isn't like that at all, it's extremely smooth, it stays locked on all day (and even overnight!) and it always looks absolutely divine. There is no other eyeliner that I'll ever use - so I hope they never discontinue this. A jar of this liner lasts me 4-6 months on a daily use, doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin, and doesn't have some chemical-like scent. If there's any beauty product I recommend to people of all skin tones, ages, and styles, it's this.
9314 s ash st tacoma
Review for: Blackest Black, Eggplant
Maybelline's Lasting Drama gel eyeliner is probably the best drugstore gel liner, on a par with L'Oreal's. The formula is rich, glides easily without ... I've used this product previously and was disappointed as I experienced product transfer onto the crease of my upper eyelid. There was an offer on I've been using gel eyeliner for a while now, and I've still been looking for the perfect product. Upon reading reviews, I purchased this one - and I ... Lasts more than 8 hrs without smudging or transferring. Waterproof too. Gel liners may take some getting used to particularly if you've been using liquid ... BrownIndian · Reviewed on boots.com Great liner, Even greater price! Maybelline describes its gel liner to give a 'natural or dramatic' look in a flick of an eye. It is sold in Boots for only 7.99 which i believe is an ...
Lucas
New York
I really like this gel eye liner. I worked the 11pm to 7am shift and at the end of my shift the only product that was still left on my face was this eye liner. After an 8 hour shift the eye liner still looked like I did when I first applied it. I have extremely oily skin. The color pay off is great. I always walked away from this eye liner because of the price and I have so many gel eye liners. I did need to use makeup remover to fully remove all of the eye liner, but this is not a different routine for any other gel eye liner or waterproof products that I use. I will repurchase and recommend this cheaper alternative gel eyeliner to my friends! The longest that I have worn this eye liner has been for up to 23 hours because I forgot to take it off after my late night shift. This product lived up to what it is supposed to do for me. Thank you, Maybelline. I have always enjoyed Maybelline products.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Blackest Black
I use this pretty much every day, with an angled liner Sigma brush. I do love the consistency of it, and the pot lasts forever. I do notice that it's very hard to get it ultra black. Instead I go over it with a liquid pen liner, which I would normally be afraid of the permanency of mess ups with, but I've already given myself a template to follow with the Maybelline so it doesn't make me nervous. The pot also does tend to dry out before you reach anywhere near the bottom of it. That being said I just get some out of the pot and put it on the back of my hand - this warms it and makes it more fluid, and makes it easier to get the right amount on my brush anyway
Maybelline Eyestudio® Lasting Drama® Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Lupphe M.
Review for: Blackest Black
Excelente delineador en gel muy deslisable para nada seco , el enpaque es agradable muy bueno para hacer unos delineados muy presisos me encanta un precio accesible altamente recomendado para crear muchos looksMaybelline Eyestudio® Lasting Drama® Gel Eyeliner en esta ocacion lo utilice como un [email protected] alto y difuminado para crear un tipo sombra❤️
Review for: Blackest Black
For someone who has trouble working with liquid eyeliners, this product should make it easier and more precise to do a wing liner with. You can control how thin or skinny you want the wing to be and the best part is you can underline your waterline as well. The brush that it comes with also makes it easy to draw straight lines with. If you put the lightest amount, it will stay on the whole day. I would definitely recommend it to someone who is new or not very good at applying makeup. The only disadvantage I could think of would be cleaning the brush after each use.
West New York, NJ
Review for: Blackest Black
Oh Man ! There is no competitor of this product I have been using this product since the day one , when I tried it first time was in the mall , i had fallen in love with this product very much the same time. You can use it as a Kajal or a liner can play with it very nicely. Its the best product by maybelline I love lovvvveeeee this gel liner I have in 2 colour black and brown both are amazing !! I highly recommend this to people who love to do an eye make up ! You can do ur smoky eyes also :) jus play with it u can do lot more :))

1,595 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Long beach, CA
1,062 reviews
il y a 2 jours
nino M. • il y a 2 jours
Its really working perfect and have long lasting and it's a waterproof
349 Jefferson ave apt 7
Gurgaon
il y a 2 jours
irving
il y a 10 jours
Tati . • il y a 9 jours
It’s good , easy to slide and really black shade probably at the end of months or so it wouldn’t work like at the beginning , but it’s ok for the price