BY MAYBELLINE

Create subtle or high-impact looks, all from one eye shadow palette!

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Paraffin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Serica/Silk Powder/Poudre De Soie

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 16035/Red 40 Lake, CI 16035 Red 40, CI 42090/Blue 1, CI 61570/Green 5, CI 77000/Aluminum Powder, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77400/Bronze Powder, CI 77400/Copper Powder, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 19140/Yellow 5

• Are good this colors? I want to try them1 Answers
  • Are they pigmented? And do they blend well with other brand shadows?3 Answers
  • Are these any good. I love maybillene and i really want this to w...2 Answers
Maybelline EyeStudio Eyeshadow Quad
  • "These quads are so creamy and gorgeous and pigmented, I absolutely love them and want all of them!" in 287 reviews
  • "I purchased the Copper Chic quad, and the glitter is insane and the color payoff is great as well! The colors are blendable with each other and any other eyeshadow. I'd love to see more matte shades from them." in 51 reviews
  • "It's very very pigmented and if you want a more intense application you can wet your brush with eye drops or elf setting spray or Mac fix+ and you can get an intense color." in 14 reviews
  • "They are really pigmet and they have great quality and colors even though they are drug store products and really cheap!" in 11 reviews
  • "The packaging is oddly hard to open, the color payoff is terrible, and the eyeshadow pans are such an awkward shape that it makes it difficult to use certain brushes with it." in 7 reviews
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Purple Icon 30 more...
I think for the price these are really nice I own purple icon and it is absolutely gorgeous on my eyes they are all shimmers but different shades. I bought Mad for mauve for my mother and she loves it because it brings out her hazel eyes and the greens and burgundy are her favorite. They are a tiny bit chalky but that's okay because they are really beautiful shades and they last on the eyes. I would love to try the other quads Maybelline came out with so I'll be hunting them down too.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
I have this pallet in a different color and I do like it I like a lot of Maybelline products I think it is great but you don’t get a lot there’s not a ton of eyeshadow in this pallet so it’s not really worth it in my opinion but it is cheap so I guess it could be worth it in the long run but if you’re gonna be using something every day then go ahead and get more big and expensive pallet that you’ll use it longer and every day
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
Review for: Mad Mauve more...
This quad provides 4 shades, that vary in tones to help provide the perfect daytime or nighttime smoky eye. I have blue eyes and absolutely love this maybe palette because it makes my eyes pop. I do prefer using my own makeup brushes with this product though to get the detailed look and perfect blended shade.
Jill R.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Purple Icon 30 more...
I used this product in conjunction with a Halloween glitter stack set to create an ice queen esque look last Halloween. This had a nice lilac color on the palette and was a great price. The glitter stack I purchased did not come with an eyeshadow and I picked this up last minute. Loved the look!! Maybelline EyeStudio Eyeshadow Quad
Erin S.
Madison, WI
Review for: Coral Oasis more...
I bought several of these in different colors while in college. They are easy to create different looks since there is a wide range in the four colors included. They applied easily. I typically only wore them at night to go out so I can not speak to how well they stay on long term. They did last all night through Louisiana heat though!
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Review for: Smokey Night more...
This palette is filled with gorgeous shades! They're all sparkly, blackened colors(chocolatey brown-purple, violet shimmer, sapphire blue, & a standard black with silver shimmer) and they're all perfect for smokey eyes. The only con is that it is a lot smaller than I thought it was going to be(I ordered online) and you really don't get a lot of product. I really wish it was a bit bigger because of how beautiful the shades are.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Mad Mauve more...
Bought this for all the shades in this quad. The green and purples make my eyes pop with this shadow. I love the shimmers  and the palette is really smooth and buttery. Very pigmented. I think a lot of the smaller palettes get overlooked these days  because of companies coming out with bigger and bigger palettes. I like the ones that have everything you need for a few different looks and it fits in your bag easily. This is a great palette and I love Maybelline shadows and products.
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
Review for: MAYBELLINE EYESTUDIO EYE SHADOW #130 AUTUMN DREAM more...
It's an okay eyeshadow, I actually bought it on clearance and it was a fine buy for what I paid for it, but I don't know that I'd buy it at full price. The shadows are pretty comparable to most of Maybelline's other shadows in that they're pretty decent shadows but don't necessarily have the best pigmentation and tend to have a bit of fallout. The colors are a bit dark for me so I don't use them much, but it might work better for someone who tends to wear darker colors.
Kate B.
Hudson
Review for: Pink Persuasion 80 more...
I really like this product. I haven’t repurchased it, but the one I had I completely used up. I think it’s a good product the pigment isn’t bad and overall I really like it. I like the simplicity of this little palette.
Elin T.
Menifee, CA
This is a good set of green shadow. I used this in my profile look for poison ivy. The use of all four shadows gives a great dramatic look. I used this with a primer and setting spray and my look lasted through the comic con with out touching up.
Ruby G.
Clinton, OK
Which quad do you have? (:
Tammy S.
Alamo, TX
Does it stay on all day or will it quickly fall off?
Tonka J.
Are they pigmented? And do they blend well with other brand shadows?
monica p.
Elizabeth, NJ
How pigmented are these colors ?
sylvia B.
How long does the wear last? and how pigmented is it