BY MAYBELLINE #52 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Create subtle or high-impact looks, all from one eye shadow palette!

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Paraffin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Serica/Silk Powder/Poudre De Soie

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 16035/Red 40 Lake, CI 16035 Red 40, CI 42090/Blue 1, CI 61570/Green 5, CI 77000/Aluminum Powder, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77400/Bronze Powder, CI 77400/Copper Powder, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 19140/Yellow 5

• Are good this colors? I want to try them1 Answers
  • Are they pigmented? And do they blend well with other brand shadows?3 Answers
  • Are these any good. I love maybillene and i really want this to w...2 Answers
Maybelline EyeStudio Eyeshadow Quad
  • "It's very very pigmented and if you want a more intense application you can wet your brush with eye drops or elf setting spray or Mac fix+ and you can get an intense color." in 14 reviews
  • "They are really pigmet and they have great quality and colors even though they are drug store products and really cheap!" in 11 reviews
  • "The packaging is oddly hard to open, the color payoff is terrible, and the eyeshadow pans are such an awkward shape that it makes it difficult to use certain brushes with it." in 7 reviews
  • "I think the colors are really pretty and pigmented.And I also think it is very affordable and the perfect size to throw in your bag " in 5 reviews
  • "These colors are ny favorite so pretty i love them i highly recommend using primer tho for a longer lasting eyeshadow it makes it stay but over all my favorite eyeshadows !" in 5 reviews
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think i have at least 4 different quads i own. I wont go grab my makeup box to tell yall each one i have, but i will say these shadows are lovely. They are very pigmented, and you can use all 4, or even just use one color, either way, you will love how smooth and pigmented these shadows are. I'm not a fan of the applicators, so i use my fingers or an eyeshadow brush. Overall, this particular quad shadows are awesome and are worth what you pay. It doesn't take much to get the look you want. I prefer dramatic, and these quads give me exactly what i need.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Millbrae, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with how buttery, creamy, and pigmented these are. I had the quad in "Cozy Cashmere," which was unfortunately limited edition. There are two matte shades (burnt orange and brick red) which are my favorites because they're so unique. It's my go-to quad for fall because of its warm tones. I wish more of their quads had matte shades because so many are way too sparkly! I also wish their other quads and singles were as buttery as this formula because it is amazing!
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
new braunfels, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eye shadow quad for years!!!! I absolutely love the colors and I get so many compliments on my eye makeup!! my eyes are blue and I use the give me gold and it lasts all day long!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!! the only thing I don't like is that the eye shadow falls out of the container and breaks.. I have had so many where it starts with the white color and then the gold color goes and the gold is my favorite one to use!
Molly S.
Molly S.
Guys Mills, PA
I have this in the color Taupe Temptress. It's extremely glittery, with thick glitter, and it has some serious fallout. There's not a lot of color payoff either. So it just looks like some light eye shadow with some large glitter flakes around my eye. Not very impressed. I would say the worst part is the fallout. If the glitter would stay in the eye area it could be dealt with. I'm also wearing Urban Decay Primer Potion under the eye shadow.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
These are awesome. They have a great variety of shades. They blend pretty good. The color choices are endless. They all have your everyday basic looks. Although, they are a bit pricey to me for only 4 shadows. I don't buy this very often, but you can find sales and coupons. I think this is a great buy if you are looking for one "palette" to have all your basics and making it super convenient.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
I can honestly say this is probably my favorite eyeshadow!!! I have like four different ones of these. They have good pigmentation, blend well, and stay well. Some even have sparkle to it and I love sparkle!!! I like to mix and match. You can usually find these either on clearance, Big Lots, or other discounted ways. I've never paid more than three dollars for one. They last a good while too!!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Maybelline New York Eyestudio Limited Edition Eyeshadow - 400 Olive Martini
I went on a limb and decided to steer away from the eye shadow that I have been using for almost ten years and try a new product. I was pleasantly surprised! I did not have to reapply throughout the day and this eye shadow is great for the price! Also, it's nice having more than one color to choose from because you are able to blend the colors together for new looks!! I highly recommend!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Conway , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colors in these palettes and they are so affordable! They are long lasting but what I don't like about it is it always cakes up on my eyes by the end of the day. Even with my eyeshadow primer. I wouldn't repurchase because of my bad experience with it. I would recommend to someone else who likes the shimmering colors though! It may work better for someone else. ūüėä
claudia s.
claudia s.
Miami, Florida
Let me tell you this is my favorite eyeshadow ever!! I got it for my birthday, the colours are beautiful, sparkly and gentle on the eyes, you can use just one or mix the colours, and it looks so beautiful, perfect for any ocasion, and is so tiny you can carry around. Really low price for excelent quality, I will buy it again 100%. For any tip of skin and colour.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Review for: MAYBELLINE EYESTUDIO EYE SHADOW QUAD #600 STRIKING BLUE
The Maybelline Eyestudio Eye Shadow Quad is a total miss! There is crazy fall out that tends to be difficult when you try to brush it away, ruining your makeup. I also find that it doesn't have a long wear time. After a few hours the pigment starts to fade and it's as if you're wearing nothing at all! Do not recommend, love Maybelline but not these shadows.
Ruby G.
Ruby G.
Clinton, OK
Which quad do you have? (:
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Alamo, TX
Does it stay on all day or will it quickly fall off?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Is it prigmented? and is it long lasting eyeshadow?
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Is good product?
Tonka J.
Tonka J.
Are they pigmented? And do they blend well with other brand shadows?