BY MAYBELLINE #54 in Eyeshadow

Dare to get inked. This cream gel eye shadow delivers 24-hour metallic intensity paired with tattoo tenacity.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77000/Aluminum Powder, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 16035/Red 40 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77400/Bronze Powder, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77400/Copper Powder, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

• How different are these from the elf smudge pots?1 Answers
  • Any one recommended this ?1 Answers
  • I have their lipstick....stays until I remove w OIL based...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My favorite! I've used these ever since they came out. My favorite color is bad to the bronze. They're a cream gel shadow that are easy to blend and stay out all day. I have oily eye lids and these prevent creasing. " in 100 reviews
  • "When they say 24 hour they mean 24 hour! I use some of the lighter shimmer colors. I like to use it as a base color and build up by blending in other shadow colors. lasts a long time until I take off my makeup at night. I want to get other colors and try new looks!" in 28 reviews
  • "I love the colors that Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal 24 Hour Cream Gel Eyeshadow comes in. I love the fact that it goes on and it stays on. It was easy to blend to the shade I wanted. Overall great product. " in 16 reviews
Kim  V.
Swedesboro, NJ
Practically a dupe for mac paint pots. They come in a range of beautiful colors and they last all do without smudging, transferring or creasing. Highly recommend.
Teresa J.
Memphis, TN
There are many eyeshadows are the market that claim to be long wearing and bold. Maybelline Color Tattoo Metals definitely meets the claims made by the company. The colors are very intense and last throughout the day without creasing or smudging. #maybelline #beauty #makeup #eyeshadow

The packaging is also a draw to the product. It's packaged in a glass jar with the color clearly visible through what is actually the bottom of the jar. The lid screws on and off. The product is a little heavy so be careful not to drop it. The jar is made of glass and would shatter.

The first day I tried Color Tattoo, I paired Color Tattoo Metals in "Barely Branded" with Color Tattoo Pure Pigments in "Potent Purple". I did not apply foundation and used only the two shadows and a Maybelline eyeliner pencil to line my upper and lower lash line. The shadow was smooth and very easy to apply. I opted to apply it with a shadow brush instead of my fingers since I don't put my fingers in my products. I did use my finger to blend the product once applied. The product doesn't feel sticky at all and blends easily. The color is bold and the product very lightweight. It does have some shimmer/glitter so if you don't like that in a shadow, stay away from this one. This is definitely a great product for evening wear due to its intense color, lightweight feel, shimmery look and long wear. After a 12 hour day, applied at 7:10AM and removed at 8:27PM, the product was still just as fresh and bold as it was when first applied.

Removal of the product is a bit difficult. You can't just take a tissue to wipe it off like you can with a powder shadow. It's not going to budge much at all. You may want to pick up some makeup remover for the eyes just in case. I attempted to remove some of it with a tissue before washing my face so it wouldn't smear in the shower or stain my washcloth but it didn't budge. I ended up using some "Avon Eye Makeup Remover Lotion" I had then washing my face. I wash my face with my hands then use a washcloth to get the water out of my eyes and to pat dry my face.

RATING
Grade: A
Pigment: Rich, Intense, Shimmery, True to color
Texture: Smooth
Longevity: In it for the long run!
Application: Easy
Price: $$
Dame Glam says LOVE IT - You should BUY IT

WHERE TO BUY
Almost anywhere Maybelline products are sold to include Kroger, Target, Walmart, Walgreen's, Ulta
Dana V.
Indian Land, SC
This is a fantastic product. I have watery eyes, especially in the spring time with allergies. This stays put for the most part. It also makes for a very nice base for eye shadow.
Ivana S.
I love this stuff , it is very pigmented and there are various colours
Amy L.
leeds, West Yorkshire
These are amazing. I use them every day. they don't crease and are very pigmented. for the price you can't go wrong
Rozlynn W.
Winchester
The product is a nice product it was pretty cheap and did was it was supposed to do. It did live up to its name of 24 hours because it stayed on all day. The packaging wasn't anything special. Super easy to apply I just used a brush every time. I would most definitely recommend this to everyone looking for a long lasting eyeshadow.
Raya S.
Review for: Other more...
A very good product for an effortless eye look💖it leaves a nice shine on your eyelids and there is definitely pigmentation in the eyeshadow💖The only down side to the product is that it and group up in certain areas💖A very good product😍
Sara C.
Encinitas, CA
Best drugstore cream eyeshadows on the market. They last all day, do not crease, and have amazing color payoff.
Tiffany D.
Inman
I use the color tattoo and I think it's bright and very pretty and pigmented. I have gone so far as to use it over my lipstick to give it a metallic sheen. It does it beautifully.
Vanessa L.
Review for: BARELY BRANDED more...
I was looking forward to this product, especially the bold gold shade. I found mine to be very dry. I had to really dig into it to get any product and I also found it hard to blend. Not sure if I got a bad one but for that reason I have not repurchased.
Alyssa C.
Graham, AL
Does it really stay on for 24 hours with no smudging or loss of color?
Ashley M.
Fall River, MA
I just purchased my first ever color tattoo because I've heard so much hype on these. Which is better for application usuing your finger or a brush?
Jessica B.
Rowley, IA
Does this really stay on well? I'd i go out in the rain or rub my eye i don't want something that is going to smear.
Sarah B.
Do these last all day for people with extremely oily eyelids ?
Mile O.
Lakeland, FL
Is it long lasting? My skin is very oily and I'm concern it would not last