BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Eyeshadow

Dare to get inked. This cream gel eye shadow delivers 24-hour metallic intensity paired with tattoo tenacity.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77000/Aluminum Powder, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 16035/Red 40 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77400/Bronze Powder, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77400/Copper Powder, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

• How different are these from the elf smudge pots?1 Answers
  • Any one recommended this ?1 Answers
  • I have their lipstick....stays until I remove w OIL based...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My favorite! I've used these ever since they came out. My favorite color is bad to the bronze. They're a cream gel shadow that are easy to blend and stay out all day. I have oily eye lids and these prevent creasing. " in 100 reviews
  • "When they say 24 hour they mean 24 hour! I use some of the lighter shimmer colors. I like to use it as a base color and build up by blending in other shadow colors. lasts a long time until I take off my makeup at night. I want to get other colors and try new looks!" in 28 reviews
  • "I love the colors that Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal 24 Hour Cream Gel Eyeshadow comes in. I love the fact that it goes on and it stays on. It was easy to blend to the shade I wanted. Overall great product. " in 16 reviews
chaveli s.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Other more...
Amazing! This is a great cream eyeshadow. I use the color barely branded as an inner corner highlight on my eyes. It stays put all day and is comfortable to wear. I would recommend this to someone looking for a long wearing, great pigment eyeshadow.
Elyza V.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: INKED IN PINK more...
I am so impressed. Best maybelline product ever. It works great as eyeshadow base, and doubles as a cream shadow. Very versatile!!
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Review for: SILVER STRIKE more...
Love this product!!!Great product worked as stated on packaging. Would purchase again and would recommend to others also. Great product!
Kaeleigh M.
Mill Creek, WA
These cream shadows are amazing! They blend out so easily and last all day long! You can also easily blend powder shadows easily over the top!
Tiffany D.
Inman
I use the color tattoo and I think it's bright and very pretty and pigmented. I have gone so far as to use it over my lipstick to give it a metallic sheen. It does it beautifully.
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have this in multiple colors and use them daily. They work great on their own or as a base. They don’t smudge or crease and are easy to apply. I just wish they had more colors. I see them a lot at the 99 cent only stores and stock up on them! They are my favorite!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: INKED IN PINK, BARELY BRANDED, SILVER STRIKE more...
I love this colors. I wish Maybelline would expand this line. The last time they had something new was the liquid eyeshadows in the tubes. I just wish they would either expand on the liquid eyeshadows or get more colors to the line that they already have. I would recommend them!
Emily G.
Review for: BARELY BRANDED more...
Very pigmented and creamy. I sometimes will put a gold eyeshadow either shimmer or metallic shadow on top to give it something a bit extra. I wouldn’t say put it over a concealer if you set you eyes with that as a primer or it makes this colour go a weird light yellow than a gold.
Jennifer A.
This is so pigmented and it has a nice pink finish! Love this and is affordable and will be buying more colors
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I got this in the hopes it would help with my eyeshadow be more prominently there and I was hella right ! I love this product and I don't eve. Use alot of it and I use any sort of glitter that I want on top of it. It helps hold the glitter and make your eyes really POP! I highly recommend this if you want a good eyeshadow.
Alyssa C.
Graham, AL
Does it really stay on for 24 hours with no smudging or loss of color?
Ashley M.
Fall River, MA
I just purchased my first ever color tattoo because I've heard so much hype on these. Which is better for application usuing your finger or a brush?
Jessica B.
Rowley, IA
Does this really stay on well? I'd i go out in the rain or rub my eye i don't want something that is going to smear.
Sarah B.
Do these last all day for people with extremely oily eyelids ?
Mile O.
Lakeland, FL
Is it long lasting? My skin is very oily and I'm concern it would not last