BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Eyeshadow

Dare to get inked. This cream gel eye shadow delivers 24-hour metallic intensity paired with tattoo tenacity.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77000/Aluminum Powder, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 16035/Red 40 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77400/Bronze Powder, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77400/Copper Powder, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

• How different are these from the elf smudge pots?1 Answers
  • Any one recommended this ?1 Answers
  • I have their lipstick....stays until I remove w OIL based...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My favorite! I've used these ever since they came out. My favorite color is bad to the bronze. They're a cream gel shadow that are easy to blend and stay out all day. I have oily eye lids and these prevent creasing. " in 100 reviews
  • "When they say 24 hour they mean 24 hour! I use some of the lighter shimmer colors. I like to use it as a base color and build up by blending in other shadow colors. lasts a long time until I take off my makeup at night. I want to get other colors and try new looks!" in 28 reviews
  • "I love the colors that Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal 24 Hour Cream Gel Eyeshadow comes in. I love the fact that it goes on and it stays on. It was easy to blend to the shade I wanted. Overall great product. " in 16 reviews
Vivi O.
Review for: Maybelline Eyestudio® ColorTattoo® Metal 24hr Cream Gel Eye Shadow more...
I love! , This shade in Maybelline cream is quite pigmented besides being very useful also to make fabulous looks and outlined. It has good consistency and durability. I recommend it without hesitation.
Haylee H.
Very pigmented shadows! Very affordable and wearable! Come in a variety of different colors! Stays on all day! Definitely will continue buying and I highly recommend!
Shelby G.
Parma, OH
I have pretty much all the colors of these and I love them! I use them every single time I use a powder eyeshadow to give me more pigmentation and longer lasting I would defiantly recommend
Trevon M.
This cream eyeshadow is life! You should have no doubt on the pigmentation of these because it's amazing! And 24hour wear is no lie. I did my makeup in the morning and was done by 12pm and had this shaddow all over my lid. I didn't get home and take my makeup until 5am the next day. I had the most exstream amount of sweat throughout my day like I was swimming in the pool. The whole time it had full pigment and no touchups it oxidized to an orange the slightest bit. But i did had brown in my crease. the shine on these is exstream and they are worth the purchase. I'll no doubt buy more!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this line of eye make up! It really does last 24 hours!

This color is NOT black. It's a dark gun metal grey - it has a sheen to it. I love it! I was expecting black, but I like this SO much better!

To apply it I bought a professional, slanted eye brush. I get some on the brush and apply it in small dashes across both top and bottom as close to the lashes as possible. If I make a mistake, I can wipe it off right away and re-do it. After it sets, it doesn't wipe off. I have full on 'allergy-wiped' my eyes with this on and it did not smear or come off onto my hand at all. I've also 'allergy teared' and dabbed lightly with a tissue and it didn't come off.

It lasts well over a day. I left it on to see how long it would last and I still saw it through to 48 hours - it did get more faint, though.
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
Review for: INKED IN PINK, BARELY BRANDED more...
This is one of those gems that you find in makeup drug stores because it really has great pigmentation and definitely lasts all day. I love the shine it has on its final look.
Kristi K.
Review for: INKED IN PINK more...
It’s a really pretty purpley grey. It glides on. I’m a big fan of this cream Shadow. It’s a super easy to put on. You could just swipe it over your eyelids and be good to go.
Kelsey M.
Richmond, VA
Creamy, long lasting and highly pigmented. I used these for competition cheer and after hours of swearing, they stayed on! Apply with finger for more opaque coverage. Would buy again!!!! I love these!
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
I have really oily kids, so eyeshadow a tend to crease after 4-6hours even despite using urban decay primer potion. I own the urban decay naked and smoky palette and this maybelline tatoo is just as good, would definitely buy again! I apply my primer potion first, then the eyeshadow with my ring finger, and usually add a dark brown at the edge for a smoky eye look.
Cynthia C.
Los Angeles, CA
It's great for a drugstore product and I find mine easy to blend with other products but I usually have to dip my finger to get a lot of product instead of a brush
Alyssa C.
Graham, AL
Does it really stay on for 24 hours with no smudging or loss of color?
Ashley M.
Fall River, MA
I just purchased my first ever color tattoo because I've heard so much hype on these. Which is better for application usuing your finger or a brush?
Jessica B.
Rowley, IA
Does this really stay on well? I'd i go out in the rain or rub my eye i don't want something that is going to smear.
Sarah B.
Do these last all day for people with extremely oily eyelids ?
Mile O.
Lakeland, FL
Is it long lasting? My skin is very oily and I'm concern it would not last