BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Eyeshadow

Dare to get inked. This cream gel eye shadow delivers 24-hour metallic intensity paired with tattoo tenacity.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77000/Aluminum Powder, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 16035/Red 40 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77400/Bronze Powder, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77400/Copper Powder, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

• How different are these from the elf smudge pots?1 Answers
  • Any one recommended this ?1 Answers
  • I have their lipstick....stays until I remove w OIL based...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My favorite! I've used these ever since they came out. My favorite color is bad to the bronze. They're a cream gel shadow that are easy to blend and stay out all day. I have oily eye lids and these prevent creasing. " in 100 reviews
  • "When they say 24 hour they mean 24 hour! I use some of the lighter shimmer colors. I like to use it as a base color and build up by blending in other shadow colors. lasts a long time until I take off my makeup at night. I want to get other colors and try new looks!" in 28 reviews
  • "I love the colors that Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal 24 Hour Cream Gel Eyeshadow comes in. I love the fact that it goes on and it stays on. It was easy to blend to the shade I wanted. Overall great product. " in 16 reviews
Allison G.
York, PA
I love these eye shadows as bases or as a quick wash of color! I use the shade Barely Branded the most and I love it! They do last all day, probably not 24 hours (but who wears makeup for 24 hours anyway). I would definitely recommend applying them with your finger, and not getting a ton of product at once because this can cause it to clump up. They're so pigmented anyway that you only need a light touch! Also, a trick I found that makes them extra creamy is to add some saline solution into the pot when they get a little dry!
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
The Color Tattoo formula is one of my favorite eyeshadows from the drugstore! They are incredibly long-wearing and beautifully pigmented without any other shadows layered on top. Easy to blend and never prone to creasing, they set down like a powder and wear all day long! I own the shade "Bad to the Bronze" (lid shade in the second pic), "Silver Strike" (inner corner in the first pic) and a few limited edition shades like "Sunwashed Sky" and "Pomegranate Punk".
Tia R.
Peoria, IL
I love these! I have them in a variety of colors.i feel with a creme shadow the color pay off is always better and longer laster.the only bad thing I can say about these is that after months they do tend to finally dry out,just spray some fix plus and youre good to go again.great for Smokey eye look.apply best with finger tips.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Review for: INKED IN PINK more...
This is one of my all time favorite products! It is true to its name and lasts 24 hours with creasing or smudging! It's easy to apply and is very comparable and possibly even better then a lot of high end shadows! It's perfect for applying to the lid by itself and is a great look for summer! I also really love that it doesn't have any shimmer so it looks super natural. Plus it's super affordable! My goal is to get one in every color!
Healim K.
Elk Grove
I've only tried out two shades of this so I can't say for all the shades, but I found that the shimmer shades work better than the matte ones. I've tested out Bad to the Bronze and Tough as Taupe. Tough as Taupe was a little bit patchy upon application.Having monolids, it was a little difficult to use as I they were a bit hard to blend out, but if you have a defined crease in the hallows of your eyes, they could work better for you.
Savannah C.
I have an in conventional use for this. I use this as crush for swimming since it's water proof and supposed to last 24 hours. Honestly it does a great job for being a drug store product. I love finding drug store stuff like this instead of buying expensive water proof blush.
Delaney L.
One of my FAVORITE products. I use barely branded over my whole eye and inked in pink on my eyelid up to my crease. It looks like I did some complicated eye makeup, but really it took all of a minute. It stays on all day (for real) and don't fall off like a powder. Love it!
Faith C.
Review for: Silver Strike more...
I got the original formula when it first came out, years ago, and literally the jar has lasted me this long. Perfect for special occasions to spice things up. It does crease though.. I'm not sure if they've changed the formula or not since the original but it's still pretty decent in small doses... or go big, either way it makes an impact!
Stormy D.
Review for: Other more...
When I first bought this item I thought that I would love it and that it would become my constant use but it ended up being quite the opposite. For me it dried out really fast even as a frequent user, I would say I wouldn't buy it again but I wouldn't tell others not to give it a try. Who know what doesn't work for me may work for you.
Kimberly H.
Shelby, NC
This stuff is amazing. It goes on so well. You can use it by itself or layer it with other products. When I want a basic simple eyeshadow look, this is what I use. One step and you are done. You don't have to use primer either. It is a very subtle color and super long lasting.
Alyssa C.
Graham, AL
Does it really stay on for 24 hours with no smudging or loss of color?
Ashley M.
Fall River, MA
I just purchased my first ever color tattoo because I've heard so much hype on these. Which is better for application usuing your finger or a brush?
Jessica B.
Rowley, IA
Does this really stay on well? I'd i go out in the rain or rub my eye i don't want something that is going to smear.
Sarah B.
Do these last all day for people with extremely oily eyelids ?
Mile O.
Lakeland, FL
Is it long lasting? My skin is very oily and I'm concern it would not last