BY MAYBELLINE

Dare to get inked. This cream gel eye shadow delivers 24-hour metallic intensity paired with tattoo tenacity.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77000/Aluminum Powder, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 16035/Red 40 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77400/Bronze Powder, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77400/Copper Powder, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

• What is your favorite color ? ❤️4 Answers
  • Where can I find this product?2 Answers
  • Does this really stay on well? I'd i go out in the rain o...4 Answers
Maybelline Eyestudio® ColorTattoo® Metal 24 Hour Cream Gel Eye Shadow
  • "My favorite! I've used these ever since they came out. My favorite color is bad to the bronze. They're a cream gel shadow that are easy to blend and stay out all day. I have oily eye lids and these prevent creasing. " in 100 reviews
  • "When they say 24 hour they mean 24 hour! I use some of the lighter shimmer colors. I like to use it as a base color and build up by blending in other shadow colors. lasts a long time until I take off my makeup at night. I want to get other colors and try new looks!" in 28 reviews
  • "I love the colors that Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal 24 Hour Cream Gel Eyeshadow comes in. I love the fact that it goes on and it stays on. It was easy to blend to the shade I wanted. Overall great product. " in 16 reviews
Baylie B.
Dakota Dunes
Review for: BARELY BRANDED more...
I didn't really like this cream eyeshadow. While it was a good color and worked well as an eyeshadow base, it as hard to blend in without really tugging at the eye. This is true even just after opening the product. If the product was reformulated and maybe some matte colors were added I would consider re-purchasing.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love these things, the only thing is all of mine are dried out and have to get new ones because it makes my eyes pop and will be buying more when I can, I will definitely buy them again and make sure they don’t dry out this time around.
Maureen S.
Review for: Other more...
I have this shadow in the shade Inked in Pink and I am absolutely in love! I have been skeptical of maybelline lately because all of the new products they have launched are not going well with me personally (mainly their lip products and I had an allergic reaction to city mini palettes). So I decided to try out their cream eyeshadow. I picked up the pink shade because it is a nice transition color so if I could not use it as a base I could use it maybe as a highlighter. This was perfect!! It layers beautifully on top of a powder or another cream and it is perfect as a highlighter!! I am definitely going to buy more shades!
Katy W.
Virden, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: INKED IN PINK more...
It is a beautiful, shiny metallic sparkle. I love the beautiful colors but won’t buy again I don’t think. It is more sparkle than I like on my eyelids, they are not smooth 20-something lids any more and with heavily metallic shadows, any tiny lines, dryness or even the hint of crepe are magnified 1,000%. Slightly crepey or lines, even if not noticeable, will suddenly be glaringly obvious and make your eyes look like a 65 year old’s on a 40 year old (or less) face.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I got this in the hopes it would help with my eyeshadow be more prominently there and I was hella right ! I love this product and I don't eve. Use alot of it and I use any sort of glitter that I want on top of it. It helps hold the glitter and make your eyes really POP! I highly recommend this if you want a good eyeshadow.
Ericah H.
Review for: Other more...
This is really great for a pop of color on the eyelid. It’s very creamy, and really pigmented. I have hazel eyes and it just looks beautiful with them. This product will stay on for hours with minimal creasing. Would recommend!!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,213 reviews
Review for: INKED IN PINK, BARELY BRANDED, SILVER STRIKE more...
I love this colors. I wish Maybelline would expand this line. The last time they had something new was the liquid eyeshadows in the tubes. I just wish they would either expand on the liquid eyeshadows or get more colors to the line that they already have. I would recommend them!
Teresa J.
Memphis, TN
There are many eyeshadows are the market that claim to be long wearing and bold. Maybelline Color Tattoo Metals definitely meets the claims made by the company. The colors are very intense and last throughout the day without creasing or smudging. #maybelline #beauty #makeup #eyeshadow

The packaging is also a draw to the product. It's packaged in a glass jar with the color clearly visible through what is actually the bottom of the jar. The lid screws on and off. The product is a little heavy so be careful not to drop it. The jar is made of glass and would shatter.

The first day I tried Color Tattoo, I paired Color Tattoo Metals in "Barely Branded" with Color Tattoo Pure Pigments in "Potent Purple". I did not apply foundation and used only the two shadows and a Maybelline eyeliner pencil to line my upper and lower lash line. The shadow was smooth and very easy to apply. I opted to apply it with a shadow brush instead of my fingers since I don't put my fingers in my products. I did use my finger to blend the product once applied. The product doesn't feel sticky at all and blends easily. The color is bold and the product very lightweight. It does have some shimmer/glitter so if you don't like that in a shadow, stay away from this one. This is definitely a great product for evening wear due to its intense color, lightweight feel, shimmery look and long wear. After a 12 hour day, applied at 7:10AM and removed at 8:27PM, the product was still just as fresh and bold as it was when first applied.

Removal of the product is a bit difficult. You can't just take a tissue to wipe it off like you can with a powder shadow. It's not going to budge much at all. You may want to pick up some makeup remover for the eyes just in case. I attempted to remove some of it with a tissue before washing my face so it wouldn't smear in the shower or stain my washcloth but it didn't budge. I ended up using some "Avon Eye Makeup Remover Lotion" I had then washing my face. I wash my face with my hands then use a washcloth to get the water out of my eyes and to pat dry my face.

RATING
Grade: A
Pigment: Rich, Intense, Shimmery, True to color
Texture: Smooth
Longevity: In it for the long run!
Application: Easy
Price: $$
Dame Glam says LOVE IT - You should BUY IT

WHERE TO BUY
Almost anywhere Maybelline products are sold to include Kroger, Target, Walmart, Walgreen's, Ulta
alison G.
Lawrence
these cream eyeshadows are definitely an all time classic favorite for not only myself, but soooo many other people. these work amazing on their own but can also be used as a sticky base to intensify other shadows. i love these a lot and for the price, you cant beat it!
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have this in multiple colors and use them daily. They work great on their own or as a base. They don’t smudge or crease and are easy to apply. I just wish they had more colors. I see them a lot at the 99 cent only stores and stock up on them! They are my favorite!
Alyssa C.
Graham, AL
Does it really stay on for 24 hours with no smudging or loss of color?
Alexandra C.
What is your favorite color ? ❤️
Jessica B.
Rowley, IA
Does this really stay on well? I'd i go out in the rain or rub my eye i don't want something that is going to smear.
Ashley M.
Fall River, MA
I just purchased my first ever color tattoo because I've heard so much hype on these. Which is better for application usuing your finger or a brush?
Sarah B.
Do these last all day for people with extremely oily eyelids ?

Walmart