29 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #44 in Eyeshadow

• 24 hour wear without creasing or fading
  • Ink pigments for intense color
  • Unique cream gel texture

• Nunca usei essas sombras, gostaria muito de exper...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this product crease on the lids? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Does this product apply pretty evenly? Does it cause eyelid creases?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Saratoga , CA
Review for: On and on bronze
A few months ago I saw a post that claimed Maybellines color tattoo cream shadows were a great dupe for MAC’s paint pots. I wasn’t a huge fan of cream shadows because of my oily skin that always lead to creasing. But I was curious to try it out, so I headed to Ulta. I won’t lie, it was NOT easy to get my hands on this product. I must have gone to Ulta and Target at least 10 times and every time the colors I wanted were sold out. Obviously this made me want it more lol. I finally got my hands on the shade Tough as Taupe last tuesday and I haven’t put it down since. Here’s why: this cream shadow works amazing as a base under shadows. The consistency is nicely creamy and the pigment is great but its not sparkly or too matte, so it really works great under any shadow. It really brings out my eyeshadows vibrancy when I prime my eyelids with it, which is now my favorite way to wear it. I find that using my finger to apply the shadow works really well. I wear it daily (without primer) and so far I haven’t had any problems with creasing. Now if you have really oily lids then you might want to use a primer before applying the cream shadow. For the price and staying power, I would definitely recommend Maybellines color tattoo cream shadows
Sara L.
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
Review for: Permanent Taupe
Although I have used and loved many of the colors they offer, Maybelline Color Tattoo concocts a really pretty pearlescent pink called Inked in Pink. I swear by it. Compared to some alternatives, this one has a much better staying power and pigment. For how much you get in correlation to how much you need to apply, the value is unbeatable. It will last you forever. You'll need to throw it away due to sanitary reasons long before you run out of it. I picked mine up from Ulta's website for only $6.99! What I like to do is use my finger to apply a thin layer, using a dabbing technique. These colors can be worn alone for a subtle look (depending on the shade you choose), but I usually first apply a cream eyeshadow primer, let that set and then blend two shadow colors that are 3 shades and 2 shades darker than Inked in Pink on my lid and crease. I then blend Color Tattoo on the entire lid, using whatever is left on my finger to highlight the brow bone. This creates an elegant smoky eye.👍🏻
Gianna G.
Gianna G.
Kissimmee , FL
Review for: Pink Gold
These color tattoos are pretty nice. When you fist get them they have a really good consistency, easy to apply, and overall long lasting. My issues with them is that they dry out very easy. I found that with mine, I used them only 3-4 times and they started to dry out and I could only apply them with my finger. Some females ( like myself), have nails that are too long to put in the small packaging so our next option would be a brush but the pigmentation doesn't come out the same on a brush as it does when we use our finger. I also wis that they had more shades!
Joan A.
Joan A.
Review for: On and on bronze
I love this Shadow. It stays on, Looks great alone, or you can use it as a base for a great smokey eye. Long lasting for sure and no creasing (just put primer just in case you do have oily lids). I'm a repeat user, and I will continue wearing this and buying this product. The only thing is, some sensitive eyes might not like it. As mine had swollen up after my 30th time using it, and it could just be any reason. I bought a new one, and it was just fine. Just make sure you clean your brushes, applicator, or fingers when you use it.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Review for: On and on bronze
I love this sooooo much! I have it in the color barely branded and I love it. It can be used as a highlighter, that's the actual reason I bought it, but it also looks so beautiful on the eyelids. It is a little hard to blend if you use it as a highlighter, you just have to apply and swirl it while it's on your face!(if that made any sense😂) I'm looking into buying a few more colors! Hope this helped someone!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Clinton, CT
Review for: On and on bronze
Found this product about a year ago and I love it. I wear this shadow everyday. Easy to apply with just my finger which is perfect because i can do it in a rush. I can put this color on my eyes at 8 am and it looks just as good when I'm taking it off to go to bed. I very rarely use any other shadow besides this because I love it so much. Already on my second jar of it in less than a year
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Review for: Permanent Taupe
I absolutely love all of the Maybelline color tattoos! This compares to high end products but for a much more affordable price. I love the variety of shades it comes in plus it's easy to find and is usually on some sort of deal or discount if bought at the drug stores. I would highly recommend. It can be used on it's own, or can be used as a eyeshadow base which is how I normally use it.
Jessye S.
Jessye S.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Review for: Permanent Taupe
This is probably my go-to eyeshadow brand. I bought a few of them because I liked the colors (teal, emerald, and silver) and they really do live up to their name. They're easy to apply and aren't pricey. I'm only giving them 4 stars because they're terrible at blending, but despite this I'd still buy more shades in a heartbeat.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Grayville, IL
Review for: Stroke of Midnight
Great pigmentation in these colors. They have a great shine to them, and the color is long-lasting. The only flaw is that one time I accidentally left the lid off of mine and it dried out very fast. Other than that, this is a grear buy. I have many colors. They are a little more expensive, but the container will last awhile.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Permanent Taupe
I used the blue shades that they have for a mermaid makeup tutorial I did on YouTube. They are pigmented, long lasting and super creamy. They aren't hard to take off either, just make sure you have makeup remover wipes or makeup remover in general. If you try to use just water, you won't be so lucky to remove it haha.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these shadows last a long time?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Could this be used as a primer?
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
How long will it stay on and is it waterproof?
Ghanwa S.
Ghanwa S.
Manchester
Does this dry out quickly?
Nickole M.
Nickole M.
Potosi, MO
Are these a creme? gel? or powder? are they kind of like Colour Pop shadows? what is the texture like?