Tati C.
Tati C.
I haven't purchased any of these, but I would like to. What color would you recommend since I'm just getting into these?
Janick M.
Janick M.
Orleans
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Julia B.
Julia B.
Winnetka, IL
8 months, 1 week ago
I really like using the silver and gold colors since I can use them as a base for a neutral gray smoky eye, and a lighter, warmer, gold-toned smoky eye. Both of them are very versatile and could also be used for other bolder looks. Hope this helps :)
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Lompoc, CA
8 months, 4 weeks ago
I love the matte light beige. It makes a great base coat. I even got a second bottle to use as a concealer because it is close to my skin tone.
Hannah U.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
9 months, 1 week ago
I'd recommend the gold, orange, or blue shades! Those come out beautifully and very pigmented. They go on smooth and look vibrant, so so pretty!
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
Inez, KY
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Creamy beige & Tough as taupe are must have matte neutral
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
1 year ago
I started with the neutral colors, brown, white, etc.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
Wauconda, IL
1 year ago
depends on what you like
Arwa B.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Kingsport, TN
1 year, 3 months ago
It really just depends on your style.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
New Orleans, LA
4 years, 6 months ago
Inked in pink definitely!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
Tenacious Teal is amazing!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
4 years, 7 months ago
I love tough as taupe or bold gold
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Lake Villa, IL
4 years, 7 months ago
As a lot of people have posted previously the Bad to the Bronze is the most wearable for daily looks and also great as a base to build on for a more night out look.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Normal, IL
4 years, 8 months ago
I love bad to the bronze.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
4 years, 8 months ago
It all depends on the colors you like. My favorite and the one I wear the most is Bad to the Bronze.
Rosa S.
Tough as Taupe
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
4 years, 9 months ago
If you are more of a neutral kind of girl I would go with tough as taupe or bad to the bronze if not i would use the bad to the bronze as a base and create all kinds of looks
Emily R.
Emily R.
Pickering
4 years, 9 months ago
I wear Bad to the Bronze at least twice a week, it is my go-to for a light golden bronze shimmery shade. Not too noticeable but better than just a bare eye. This one is probably my favorite and if I could only get one it would be that one.
Isley T.
Isley T.
Humble, TX
4 years, 9 months ago
Bad to the Bronze and Tough as Taupe are both very neutral everyday colors. I use either on of them as a base almost everyday.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
East Windsor, NJ
4 years, 9 months ago
Really depends on your style. If you prefer neutral colors or makeup that isn't too ostentatious, I would suggest getting Tough as Taupe and Bad to the Bronze and perhaps even Pomegranate Punk. If you love vibrant colors, I would suggest Tenacious Teal and Fierce and Tangy. Bold Gold and Too Cool is awesome to use on inner corners or brow bone or even on the lid if you really want to.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
4 years, 9 months ago
Bad to the Bronze and Tenacious Taupe for the permanent collection. Barely Beige is awesome if you can get your hands on it. I spent almost 2 weeks searching for it. But I use it almost everyday. Definitely worth the search.
Hana S.
Hana S.
Homestead, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
Bad to the bronze! & the limited edition barely beige (:
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Decatur, AL
4 years, 9 months ago
I would recommend bad to the bronze and barely beige if you can get your hands on it.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Concord, NH
Pomegranate Punk.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Methuen, MA
4 years, 9 months ago
I have Bad to the Bronze,Bold Gold and taupe and i love it. it's goes with everything
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Evans City, PA
4 years, 9 months ago
Too cool is a beautiful pearly white which I loooove
Devinder S.
Devinder S.
4 years, 9 months ago
I am loving tough as taupe and bad to the bronze. they are beautiful :)
Cinda F.
Cinda F.
Centerton , Ar
Bad to the Bronze
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Brunswick, ME
4 years, 9 months ago
Tough As Taupe is my favorite one & the most versatile color available. Also, if you like green the cream shadow called Edgy Emerald is very beautiful.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
4 years, 9 months ago
Just like Wendy L. said above: Bad to the Bronze, Tough as Taupe, and Audacious Asphalt are really nice!
Agenthani S.
Agenthani S.
4 years, 9 months ago
Bad to the Bronze, simple and universally flattering. :)
Elva M.
Elva M.
Alhambra, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
I would recommend Barely Beige, but I'm not sure if that is available anymore.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Bell, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
Bad to the bronze for natural is a good one but I would stay away form tough as taupe. I found it to be too dry and hard to work with.
4 years, 9 months ago
I think Bad to the Bronze is a great neutral color to start off with. It is a very naturl look and you can always darken it up with some crease colors.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
4 years, 9 months ago
Bad to the bronze for natural tough as taupe for smokey eyes or muted taupes bold gold if ur a gold wash addict pomegranate punk if you like ur plummy/cranberryish eye looks those are the colors i have and i recommend. from what I've heard, the only dud is the straight up purple one. the purple, taupe, and white are the only mattes
Asma A.
Asma A.
Jackson Hts, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
Bad to bronze is amazing.
Neha W.
Neha W.
Newark, DE
4 years, 9 months ago
If you like shimmery, neutral shades, I definitely recommend bad to the bronze. It is my absolute favorite! I would not purchase any of the colorful ones as they are not very useful.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
Tough as as taupe is a very versatile and universally flattering color so i would suggest you start with that.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Bellevue, NE
4 years, 9 months ago
I would say if you're looking for a quick easy eye makeup look then go for Bad to the Bronze (golden shimmer). It will look gorgeous on all skin tones and with all eye colors. Tough as Taupe (grey brown matte) is a little bit more difficult to work with because it is a matte formula but is still a gorgeous neutral. Auduacious Ashphalt (charcoal shimmer) is great for a fast smokey eye and has gorgeous shimmer.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
4 years, 9 months ago
I would go with the Bad to the Bronze color. It would look great on pretty much any skin tone. It also has great texture. The Tough as Taupe is kind of dry so I would steer clear of that one for your first one or you might get bad impression of the product. Good luck
Gabrielle A.
Gabrielle A.
Venice, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
If you have tanner or dark skin bad to the bronze(my personal favorit) if you have lighter skin too cool thats what i think if your into neutrals if you want something with a glamourous pop of color i would get gold it goes with everything
Holly L.
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
4 years, 9 months ago
It would depend on what colour eyes you have, and what type complexion.
Sophie P.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Rossford, OH
4 years, 9 months ago
If you are just going to use these as a base then Tough As Taupe and the white one (i think its called Too Cool) are the way to go. Taupe is great because it is matte and can change the look of the shadow. I personally love to use it under purple shade. If you are going to use it as an actual eyeshadow then the neutral shades are probably going to be the best ti start with. Bad To The Bronze is my favorite and the nice thing about the shimmery shades is the blendability.
Maya C.
Maya C.
London
4 years, 9 months ago
Bad to the Bronze and Tough as Taupe are the best choices to start of with, since they're neutral and it will be easier to work with then bright colours for the first time :)
Alyson F.
Alyson F.
Parkville, MD
4 years, 9 months ago
I agree with what everyone else has said - bad to the bronze is a great starter one. I also like tough as taupe and bold gold to start with as we'll.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH
4 years, 9 months ago
Bad to the bronze, tough as taupe, bold gold
Tien T.
Tien T.
Riverside, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
Honestly Bad to the Bronze would be the best bet.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Burbank, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
I agree with the comment ^^ I think if you want basic colors, Bad to the Bronze is a great start. My faves are Bad to the Bronze, Tough as Taupe, and Audacious Asphalt.
Kar Yi L.
Kar Yi L.
Jackson Hts, NY
4 years, 10 months ago
It all depends on what your style of makeup is. If you are into natural eyeshadow looks, definitely go with Bad to the Bronze or Bold Gold. If you want something really bright and bold, choose one of the more colorful options like Tenacious Teal or Fierce & Tangy. They are all good and the only one that seems to get a bad wrap for lack of pigmentation is Painted Purple.