BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New. Luminizing eyeshadow. Product Ingredients: G842120: Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone,Nylon-12, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Isostearylalcohol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineraloil/Huile Minerale, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Methylparaben,Ethylparaben, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Ciremicrocristalline, Paraffin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodiumdehydroacetate, Alumina, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate,Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Serica/Silkpowder/Poudre De Soie. [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir : Mica, Ci77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I have this pallette in a few different color schemes and they are absolutly beautiful." in 1 review
  • "I personally put a little bit when I go out, after hours, it looks as good as recent." in 1 review
  • "She has a darker skin tone and the navy crease color make her brown eyes shine." in 1 review
  • "The shadows were too pigmented and did not blend well whatsoever." in 1 review
  • "the shadows are nice and buttery, the color pay off is amazing and the glitter is just an added bonus!" in 1 review
Kassie M.
Fort Worth, TX
I have this eye shadow palette in brown and blue; I love them both! In the two years I've had them, I have gotten a lot of use out of them. The colors are great for blending or contrasting on my eyes. I like that some of the colors are sparkly, while some are more plain. It's great for school and work!
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
I primarily bought this small palette for its beautiful glitter eyeshadow. I soon found out all the colors blend together perfectly to give you a shimmery, glamorous look. The glittery eyeshadow is one of the few eyeshadows that keeps your lids shining with sparkles the entire day.
Zel E.
San Antonio, TX
This is not a bad eyeshadow palette. I just wasn't to crazy about the colors. I didn't think they went too well with each other. And the darker colors are way too pigmented and the lighter colors aren't pigmented enough.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
I got the one in Amethyst Ablazed years ago and still using it! Creates a beautiful defined eye, and easy to work/blend with. My favorite part about it is the glitter! I even use the dark purple on my brows
Alena B.
Good for when you want interesting colors. Kind of powdery on me. I would much rather pay more for better quality.
Faith S.
I love the colors on this palette and I love having to buy only one product for my eye makeup needs.
Kristina C.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love the colors and how they pop. How well it goes on and how easy it is to remove. No smearing
Marie H.
Very vibrant and goes on smoothly! Very good with Brown or dark eyes, definitely recommend!
prisilia p.
Es muy bella los colores se puede jugar con esta paleta muy bella combinacion me encanta
Allyson D.
For me, I never go for pinks and I wouldn't pay lots of money for things I won't really wear, that's why I got this and I'm super impressed! It's pigmented and it was shocking on how nice this is. I don't really like the shape of the shadows bc I can't dip my brushes without the fallout going in the other shadows. Overall, a great little palette!
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live in Florida any recommendations of were to buy these quads??? I bought the purple,pink and glitter quad once and looooved it!! Made my eyes pOp!!! Now I cant find it!!! Any ideas?
Ellie S.
Minneapolis, MN
How pigmented are these shadows?