Maybelline EyeStudio Color Explosion Luminizing Eyeshadow

New. Luminizing eyeshadow. Product Ingredients: G842120: Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone,Nylon-12, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Isostearylalcohol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineraloil/Huile Minerale, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Methylparaben,Ethylparaben, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Ciremicrocristalline, Paraffin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodiumdehydroacetate, Alumina, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate,Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Serica/Silkpowder/Poudre De Soie. [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir : Mica, Ci77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci.

Anyone have a prob with the colors being too bold and you can't make em tone down a bit
How pigmented are these shadows?
Start your review of Maybelline EyeStudio Color Explosion Luminizing Eyeshadow!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...directions tell you exactly how to use it and I love the added crushed powder/glitter. This eyeshadow definitely looks beautiful on all skin tones! It is inexpensive yet great quality at the same time! I love it and I also have another palette similar to it! ” in 30 reviews
“I personally put a little bit when I go out, after hours, it looks as good as recent.” in 1 review
“Over all the shadow palettes contains beautiful colors I just wish they were a little more pigmented especially when blended the lighter colors turn into basically just glitter.” in 1 review
“She has a darker skin tone and the navy crease color make her brown eyes shine.” in 1 review
“the shadows are nice and buttery, the color pay off is amazing and the glitter is just an added bonus!” in 1 review
Kansas City , KS
Maybelline EyeStudio Color Explosion Luminizing Eyeshadow uploaded by Jasmine M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have this in green! And I love This palette these colors are so fun to play with! They don’t have fall out nor do they irritate the skin! This is a YES YES YES!!
Maybelline's eyestudio color explosion eye shadows are a must have if you love to stand out from the crowd and dont stick to the usual neutral colors. These are bright, loud and they are long lasting for a night out. It comes with 4 different colors , for very affordable prices
Long Beach
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is a really nice palette and if you want something compact that gives true color payoff, look no further! I also really love the shimmery section but it may not be everyone's cup of tea. It's sparse glitter but I think it looks really pretty. Since it's drugstore try and get it on sale.
Columbus, MI
Maybelline EyeStudio Color Explosion Luminizing Eyeshadow uploaded by Elena C.
I originally bought this product when I was in dance, but I have used it more and more on a day to day basis. The colors are extremely pigmented and it’s incredibly inexpensive! I would definitely recommend! As you can tell I’ve used almost all of the bottom shade.
Proctorville, OH
Maybelline EyeStudio Color Explosion Luminizing Eyeshadow uploaded by Kimberly S.
I own two of these little Maybelline Eye Studio palettes. When I say little, I just mean conveniently sized! I own the palette Amethyst Ablazed which is four different shades of gorgeous purples and one silver glitter shade. I also own one with four different blue shades and a silver glitter, but the name has been torn off so I'm not sure what it's called. Anyhow, I absolutely love these shadows! They have been around forever and had an insanely pigmented and buttery formula long before that was the must have standard. These small palettes are the perfect sets to create several eyeshadow looks, or one dramatic, glammed out look. You can find these in several different shade ranges. Each one comes with five shades, often four shades of a single color with a glitter shadow included. Most glitter shadows can be a bit flaky and have an uneven application. That is not the case with these glitters! They apply evenly and thoroughly. Even if you haven't been very impressed with some Maybelline eyeshadows that you have tried in the past, I really do recommend that you go pick up at least one of these little palettes, and I promise that you will be amazed! You can find these anywhere Maybelline is sold such as most drug stores, Walmart, Target, and more.
Wichita falls , TX
I am a woman of color who loves to make my eyes pop. When this came out I was excited! I have the entire line. I like having brilliant vibrant colors where I can play around and have a different look each and every time. I have very sensitive skin and this eye shadow line doesn't brake me out even after taking it off. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the glitter section is a little difficult to remove than the other sections. That hasn't stopped all the things this let's you do to make your eyes be the center of attention.
Bronx, NY
Maybelline EyeStudio Color Explosion Luminizing Eyeshadow uploaded by Cruz M.
I can’t even tell you how many compliments I get on my eyes. the best part is that it never creases or smudges and the color stays vibrant until you take it off. I am so disappointed that this line is no longer in stores. I wish we could have it back. I’ve tried so many other palettes, Maybelline and other brands and nothing compares to this.
Dallas, TX
Maybelline EyeStudio Color Explosion Luminizing Eyeshadow uploaded by Shai J.
This product is so pigmented and the color is perfect. I never use the brushes that comes with the product because I personally don't like them. It is very easy to use and it's great for someone who is trying something new with color. This product is not smudge proof, sweatproof, or waterproof. I bought this a very long time ago, so it's not sold in stores anymore.
I swear! These are probably my favorite overall eyeshadow pallets ever!!! There are a few other colors that are to die for(PinkPunch❣️)! The color is so true and pigmented. The little glitter shadow is to freaking die for! I really do wish they had this exact product/formula in a MUCH larger pallet! I wish they still sold it!! C'mon Maybelline EyeStudio Color Explosion Luminizing Eyeshadow !! I purchased it like 7 years ago from Walmart.
These colors are insanely beautiful and pigmented. They feel very velvety when I run my fingers across the shadow and I like that you can create an entire look with just this little pallet without anything else. I'm so upset they discontinued this but I still have mine.