4 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

New brow perfection! Brows are shaped and defined with impeccable precision.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Is this good for "natural" looking eyebrows?1 Answers
  • I saw an add for this in a magazine and really want to try it out. ...1 Answers
  • Do these work as well as higher end products? Are...Be the first to answer!
Marielena O.
Marielena O.
Review for: Soft Brown
I've sucked at applying eyeliner since the first time I tried it in the 9th grade. Five years later, I decided to try the Stila Stay All Day eyeliner, and I instantly loved it for its ease in application. I decided to give this a shot after repurchasing the Stila liner twice. I knew that it wouldn't be nearly as good, but I figured it was worth a shot (this is $6, and Stila's is $20). Well, I fell in love with this liner almost quicker than I did with the Stila one. Maybelline's isn't waterproof, but it still does an excellent job at staying put on my Asian eyelids. Today, I was out in the rain for two hours, and it still looks exactly like how it was when I first applied it seven hours ago! As long as you don't rub it, it'll stay put. I also think the Maybelline one has more pigmentation. The tip isn't as narrow as Stila's, but it's still just as easy to create a classic winged look. I'm glad I found a cheaper drugstore alternative!
Laura J.
Laura J.
Review for: Soft Brown
I bought this off a whim (I'm bad about impulse buying), but I was looking for something that wasn't a gel or in a tube like a mascara. You apply the pencil and then "blend" it with the brush on the end. I really like how this looks on my face. It blends very easily, so don't worry if you accidentally draw a long dark line. It might take a while to blend a major mistake like that, but it's possible. I have medium brown hair with highlights and it seems to match my brow hair and my head hair pretty well. I will say that this is NOT a product for a hard, edgy brow but rather something for a more fuller natural brow.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
I didnt not like this pencil at all.. it was not the cheapest so i did expect it to work a bit better than other's. The color clumped up on the hair and made it look like i had to much in some places and just not enough in other places. I was constantly sharpening the pencile so i ran out quickly. I did like the brush that came with the product but that was the only good thing. I normally love maybeline but was disappointed in this product. I will not buy product again but definitely didnt loss my trust in maybeline products..
Review for: Blond
I had so many questions about those pencil because I'm a beginner with filling in brows. I have dark blonde hair so people were telling Me to get soft brown but it came out WAYYY too dark on my pale skin. So I ended up figuring out that the blonde will end up looking darker anyway because of my pale skin. And it looks a lot darker but not too dark,just perfect. It makes my brows look natural and frames my face well. So glad I got this pencil. Good for beginners as well. Go hit up the tutorials on YouTube.
Sally S.
Sally S.
Omaha, NE
Maybelline EyeStudio Master Shape Brow Pencil is what I've been looking for. I started getting grey hairs in my eyebrows when I was in my mid-twenties. I've been on a decades long search for a product that looked natural. With this brow pencil I've found it! This product is easy to apply and matches my dark brown hair. It is an important part of the face's beauty to have attractive brows to frame the face. This product fits the bill. Try it, you won't be sorry.
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
Review for: Soft Brown
If you're not keen on the steep prices of Sephora's brow products I'd go to this stuff. Used it all through my college years before I made real money and could shop Sephora. Soft brown built up enough for me to be comfortable using it despite my black hair and helped me prevent myself from drawing in some dark drag queen eyebrows. Lasted well throughout the day. I would put a bit of powder over this stuff to make it even longer lasting.
Rosalyn N.
Rosalyn N.
San Dimas
Review for: Blond
I bought this product a while ago and I must of not liked it. I ran out of my higher end eyebrow pencil and rediscover this product. OMG! I don't know why I stopped using it but I love it. I find it easier to do my brows and the texture has a waxy consistency which make my brows stay put. I think my makeup technique has improved from when I first bought this. I love it and I plan to buy another one!
Emma B.
Emma B.
I like this brow pencil. It's reasonably priced compared to it's designer counterparts and gets the job done. It's a good pencil if you're looking for a subtle way to fill in your brows a bit. I'm giving it four rather than five stars because the caps don't securely click onto the pencil and fall off. As you can see in the picture, I lost the spoolie cap and now have to use a separate spoolie.
Amy S.
Amy S.
I think that if you want to buy a nice eyebrow pencil from the drugstore, this is it. Now I think it fills in the eyebrow really nicely, and the spooly is really good for blending it out.
The only thing I do not like, is that by itself, it will not stay on. I definitely recommend a brow gel (clear or coloured) to make sure the pencil stays on.
All in all, I would suggest someone to get this.
Leydy R.
Leydy R.
Review for: Blond
I pencil in my brows daily and I prefer a natural look at when I do them. Therefore because the color is pretty rich and heavy, I do suggest using a light hand when applying for a natural look. I love the spoolie brush on the other side helps obviously brush the hairs in place and I use it to lighten up the color as I use the brush to "brush" in the color
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I'm a beginner with eyebrows is this a good one for me? Also does it smudge easily?
Kayla A.
I just bought this pencil and I'm not too into eyebrows as in I just started wanting to fill them in. Anyway I have dark blonde hair and I decided to get soft brown in this brow pencil. It looks kind of harsh on my eyebrows but I personally don't know how to fill them in correctly I think. I really need help on knowing if i chose the wrong color or if I'm filling them in wrong. Am I only supposed to slightly touch the hairs with it or?
Emily G.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Just purchased this ! Any one how tips or reviews on this #Maybelline #eyestudio #softbrown #eyebrows #brow
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Is this a good drug store eyebrow pencil? I haven't found one that I like any recommendations???
Leeann M.
Leeann M.
Onsted, MI
How good is the color on this? Do you need to go lighter or pretty close to your hair color?