BeautyEyeMascaraMaybelline
Eyestudio Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara 260 Deep Brown 023 Fl Oz

The bolder brow, it’s easy now! This eyebrow gel sculpts and tints in two steps.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Silica

May Contain:

• Mica CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
  • CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide

I would like to test the product can you?
Does it smudge under the eye after all day wear ?
Start your review of Maybelline Eyestudio Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara 260 Deep Brown 0.23 Fl Oz!
Gabriela E.
Tucson
Maybelline Eyestudio Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara 260 Deep Brown 0.23 Fl Oz uploaded by Gabriela E.
I must say, I’ve had this in my drawer without using it for a long time but recently I’ve been using it and I must admit that I do love this product!!
Mia R.
South Gate, CA
Maybelline Eyestudio Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara 260 Deep Brown 0.23 Fl Oz uploaded by Mia R.
Purchased at: Walmart
The brow mascara did not work for me as all the product was going to the center of the brush and not the outside where I can brush my brows (in picture). The brush itself felt very hard and was leaving my sensitive skin red. The color was also too light for me
hannah B.
statesville, NC
Love this brow product! The brush applicator makes it so easy to use and it dries in place rather quickly. It also lasted all day which I love. Will definitely be buying again
Samantha G.
Carlsbad, CA
Maybelline Eyestudio Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara 260 Deep Brown 0.23 Fl Oz uploaded by Samantha G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this brow gel. Not only does it hold my eyebrows in place but it’s super natural. If I could improve this product I would change the shape of the brush because it’s hard to control where the product goes.
Anna S.
Syracuse
Maybelline Eyestudio Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara 260 Deep Brown 0.23 Fl Oz uploaded by Anna S.
I’ve tried my fair share of expensive brow gels and everything works okay, but I just can’t break away from this inexpensive Maybelline gel. I have pretty thick eyebrows and only get them threaded once a month, and this gel is amazing at keeping them looking maintained and gorg between appointments when they would normally get a little messy. The gel can come out a little bit clumpy at times so only dip in a tiny bit so you don’t get too much product on the brush at once. I use the medium brown shade and it’s perfect.
Della P.
Inez, KY
I absolutely love this product. It's the only brow product that I have found that actually looks right on me.
Riley J.
Fontana, CA
Awesome product!! I love how this fills in my brows effortlessly. It only takes a couple seconds to fill them in. It's cheap and does the job well, I frequently reach for it over my benefit gimme brow. I would recommend this if you have pretty filled in eyebrows already, but just want to make them look more done up. :)
Aylin C.
Livingston, CA
First eyebrow product I have gotten. Really good ! Does the job and I love it! It stays in your eyebrows all day!
Maddie T.
Maybelline Eyestudio Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara 260 Deep Brown 0.23 Fl Oz uploaded by Maddie T.
Something that is unique about this brow wand is its shape and the way it applies for larger/thicker eyebrows! I am not super in love with the formula because it can clump up in certain parts when applying. However, I do love that it is fairly cheap and with technique and practice over time, I definitely can see this being a good brow gel.
Heather D.
Maybelline Eyestudio Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara 260 Deep Brown 0.23 Fl Oz uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly really do like how this helps my brows look fuller. The pigment is great. At first, I wasn't sure if I liked the applicator, but now I kind of really like the ball at the end. It's convenient for applying at different angles. The longevity is ok. Better than some brow gels, but not as good as soap for example. I do have stubborn brow hairs though. I would be willing to repurchase this again for sure!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...