What’s the best beginner brow product/tool??
Ewing, NJ - il y a un an

6 answers

A brow pencil would definitely be the best beginner brown product! It’s a product and a tool all in one slim pencil, so it’s very easy to apply, manage, and carry around. Also, you can build up the intensity of your brow pretty easily since a couple of light-handed strokes give a very clean and natural look! Perfect for everyday, in my opinion. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz NYX Micro Brow Pencil [product:benefit-cosmetics-precisely,-my-brow-eyebrow-pencil] Brow Precise® Micro Pencil [product:e.l.f.-instant-lift-eyebrow-pencil-0.006oz] IT Cosmetics Brow PowerFULL Eyebrow Pencil ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil
il y a un an
I would say definitely a brow pencil. I would go for the [product:benefit-cosmetics-precisely,-my-brow-pencil-ultra-fine-shape-&-define] because the formula of this isn’t to waxy or to pigmented either but has enough pigment. A lot of drugstore brow pencils are very waxy but an affordable option would be [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-ultra-precise-brow-pencil]
Elf brow pencil
il y a un an
Maybeline brow pencil. I really like the benefit brow pencil too
il y a un an
The best beginner brow pencil is the elf instant brow lift pencil. As much as I do my makeup I still keep these pencils in my makeup bag now. Don’t worry about sharpening which we know is key to get that eyebrow arched to the gods, it’s pigmented which is good if you have a bit more melanin and the spooly brush attached just makes life so much easier annnndddd a great pencil if you are always on the go ! [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-instant-lift-brow-pencil]
il y a un an
If you are going on the expensive side I would say benefits brow whiz or goof proof. Drug store I would say elf's brow pencil