BY MAYBELLINE #50 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Get ready to wow with smoother, fuller brows.

Powder Ingredients:

• Does anybody have an opinion of whether or not they like this pro...6 Answers
❤Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
Review for: Deep Brown
I like this but I only use the pencil side and not the other side. The other side just doesn't work the way I expected. I got this in a set last year and the pencil is really good for a more natural looking brow. At least that's how I use it. I won't repurchase this but its not a bad brow pencil.
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Deep Brown
This is a great pen to define your brows. It’s easy to use and explains itself. My brows last all day with it. The only thing I don’t like is that the pen part always runs out before the powder so I’m wasting the powder part because I have to replace the whole thing because of the pen
Shaye H.
Osborn, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite Maybelline brow pencil so far! It seriously lasts all day long! The pencil end is so smooth and blends right into the brows and the powder side makes it stay in place with no budging at all!
Erin R.
Review for: Blond
This is a great brow pencil and powder duo. I love the 2-1 product making it easy to stash in your purse for on the go. The pencil is easy to apply and the perfect mix between creamy & waxy. I use the pencil to outline my brow and define the shape I want and then the powder to fill in any sparse areas for fuller looking brows. Having the powder in the tip creates a fairly mess-free application and less fallout.
Destiny M.
Morganton
Out of all the drugstore eyebrow pencils that I've used this one is honestly the best I would recommend it for anyone. The only downfall is not having a spoolie but you can always buy a spoolie to calm your brows and the brow product out if needed.
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Review for: Auburn
So this is definitely pretty pigmented. It's very cost-effective. You can find it just about anywhere really. The only thing about it is is that the little sponge side that comes with it doesn't really help smooth out. And before you know it you may end up applying more than necessary. Also it will get stuck to your skin if you happen to go outside of your brow. You're definitely going to want to blend this in when you use it. Unless you end up doing very fine lines. A little bit definitely goes a long way.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Blond
I have thin brows so I thought that because this has both powder and a pencil side that I would be able to see which formula would be better for them. On the pencil side, I had to make deep strokes for me to see the strokes I was making and the powder made my brows too blonde. Perhaps a darker shade would have been better for me. This is a good product when it comes to quality- the end result was natural, which I liked- but this is better for people with brows that are already on the thick side.
Alondra P.
Puerto Rico ✈️ VA
Review for: Deep Brown
The product itself works well and lets you achieve beautiful brows, but I had to give this product 2 stars because I purchased this item twice and both times it broke quickly. The pencil part will get to a point where it'll stop rotating and break, to me this happened 2 weeks after I bought the pencil, TWICE. Although I liked the product, the negative experience I had with it made me not want to buy it again.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow product is awesome, it darkens my brows while still looking natural. I use a thin brush to make natural strokes to fill out my already bushy brows and this really helps to achieve my desired look.
Ginny R.
Review for: Soft Brown
I bought this on the recommendation from the Glowing Up podcast. This is my first, and last, brow product. The pencil is so easy to apply, I love that it doesn't require a sharpener. I also really enjoy the marker/buffer end, because it really brings it all together. This stays all day and doesn't require touchups. Highly recommend this if you have never done your brows before, it makes them super easy!
Danielle B.
Does anybody have an opinion of whether or not they like this product?
Carol J.
What shade is best for dark brown hair? Arent you supposed to go a shade lighter. I just purchased this product in Auburn and I hope that is right.
Estefanny A.
Does it smudge and does it last all day?
Elena S.
Has any one tried this before?
KaLonna D.
I haven't tried this yet and I really want to buy it but I wanted to know how effective it is for willing and shaping brows. I have nice eyebrows now just just have thin hair in places and I'm trying to find a solution. Could this be a good fit for me?