Add a Photo

#910 in Eyeshadow
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Alexandria, VA

I just looveee this product ! it's really good and really resistant and I looooove it!
Tanya O.
Tanya O.

Wasn't a real big fan of this. It didn't seem to give me the effect I wanted.
Ana R.
Ana R.

I bought this eyeshadow to try since it was something different but I didn't like it.... I prefer applying eyeshadow with a brush... much easier and blends great.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Hillsboro, OR

Is always fun adding color to your eyes and this product definitely makes it much easier and faster, specially when your on the go.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Russellville, KY

Love love love this product. The darker the better in my opinion. I will use again. I love liquid eye liner.
Adneri A.
Adneri A.

Es Una sombra excelente Como Todos los Productos de Maybelline. Es Fácil de USAR, Colores hermosos, Y Tienen Una pigmentación buenisima Que dura mucho tiempoo en tus párpados sin caerse.
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

I love maybelline cosmetics. I've received a few samples from beauty box subscriptions and I get so excited when I know it's a maybelline brand. I love all the products so far and have purchased a few full sizes
Crisalyn S.
Crisalyn S.
Ewa Beach, HI

Not a fan of this! The fallout from the powder is crazy... crazy-wrong! I looked like as if I had just came out of the ring with Manny Pacquiao.
Hunty R.
Hunty R.

Chunky lose powder that falls all over your face they try and purswade you with easy application but there is no easy application with this stuff
Deisianne d.
Deisianne d.

Ameiii. muito bom , qualidade ótima e pigmentação incrível, não deixo faltar.Bom preço faz jus ao produto que é muito bom.

Join Now