Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#963 in Eyeshadow
Ana R.
Ana R.
I bought this eyeshadow to try since it was something different but I didn't like it.... I prefer applying eyeshadow with a brush... much easier and blends great.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Alexandria, VA
April 13, 2017, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: Eyeshadow Stylist Loose Powder Sultry Black
I just looveee this product ! it's really good and really resistant and I looooove it!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Hillsboro, OR
Is always fun adding color to your eyes and this product definitely makes it much easier and faster, specially when your on the go.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Oxnard, CA
Great product. Will buy again. Pigment is good for a drug store product. Also has a great price
Adneri A.
Adneri A.
Nov. 2, 2016, 1:38 a.m.
Review for: Eyeshadow Stylist Loose Powder Sultry Black
Es Una sombra excelente Como Todos los Productos de Maybelline. Es Fácil de USAR, Colores hermosos, Y Tienen Una pigmentación buenisima Que dura mucho tiempoo en tus párpados sin caerse.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Russellville, KY
Jan. 12, 2017, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Eyeshadow Stylist Loose Powder Sultry Black
Love love love this product. The darker the better in my opinion. I will use again. I love liquid eye liner.
Crisalyn S.
Crisalyn S.
Ewa Beach, HI
Jan. 15, 2017, 8:50 a.m.
Review for: Eyeshadow Stylist Loose Powder Sultry Black
Not a fan of this! The fallout from the powder is crazy... crazy-wrong! I looked like as if I had just came out of the ring with Manny Pacquiao.
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Dec. 19, 2016, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: Eyeshadow Stylist Loose Powder Sultry Black
I love maybelline cosmetics. I've received a few samples from beauty box subscriptions and I get so excited when I know it's a maybelline brand. I love all the products so far and have purchased a few full sizes
Deisianne d.
Deisianne d.
Oct. 5, 2016, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: Eyeshadow Stylist Loose Powder Sultry Black
Ameiii. muito bom , qualidade ótima e pigmentação incrível, não deixo faltar.Bom preço faz jus ao produto que é muito bom.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Maracaibo
Maybelline all makeup is great, from lipsticks to eye shadow. It is not a very expensive brand and is accessible.