Add a Photo

#1024 in Eyeshadow
Sherrie C.
Sherrie C.
Ketchikan, AK

Too much fall out. Cool concept though. I bought this at Walmart. It doesn't stay put very long.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Oxnard, CA

Great product. Will buy again. Pigment is good for a drug store product. Also has a great price
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Kingman, AZ

This was okay. Was a little hard for me to use. The color was on point. Just weird container
Tanya O.
Tanya O.

Wasn't a real big fan of this. It didn't seem to give me the effect I wanted.
Ana R.
Ana R.

I bought this eyeshadow to try since it was something different but I didn't like it.... I prefer applying eyeshadow with a brush... much easier and blends great.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Hillsboro, OR

Is always fun adding color to your eyes and this product definitely makes it much easier and faster, specially when your on the go.
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Tulcán

This eyeshadow stylist loose powder sultry black is magical. The result is beautiful and easy to apply. 😄
Adneri A.
Adneri A.

Es Una sombra excelente Como Todos los Productos de Maybelline. Es Fácil de USAR, Colores hermosos, Y Tienen Una pigmentación buenisima Que dura mucho tiempoo en tus párpados sin caerse.
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

I love maybelline cosmetics. I've received a few samples from beauty box subscriptions and I get so excited when I know it's a maybelline brand. I love all the products so far and have purchased a few full sizes
Angela C.
Angela C.
Moose Jaw

I don't use this product but my kids have and it looks great on her. It's pricey and hard for me to use but she loves it

Join Now