BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Woah at this black!!! It has staying power that is sure. But the fall out is a bit much to when putting it on.
Rocheal K.
Rocheal K.
Cocoa, FL
Maybelline is one of my favorite makeup brand I love this eyeliner is my favorite and it's the best
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Review for: Eyeshadow Stylist Loose Powder Sultry Black
This is such a genius invention. I can't even begin to describe how much I love the color, either!
Sherrie C.
Sherrie C.
Ketchikan, AK
Too much fall out. Cool concept though. I bought this at Walmart. It doesn't stay put very long.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Kingman, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was okay. Was a little hard for me to use. The color was on point. Just weird container
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Review for: Eyeshadow Stylist Loose Powder Sultry Black
It's a very pigmented full black. It gives you a great Smokey eye. Or dampen a fine tip brush and get a perfect eyeliner.
Vicki M.
Vicki M.
Review for: Eyeshadow Stylist Loose Powder Sultry Black
This product was okay. Wasn't really my color but I wasn't disappointed. If i can find one in my color i would definitely try it
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Man , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this just for something different and all I got was a huge mess. Hard to apply and came off quick. I won't purchase this again as I was very very in satisfied
Monique R.
Monique R.
Englewood, CO
I love the smokey eye effect that can be created with this shadow. Typically I am more partial to loose powder shadows and this lived up to my expectations.
Ana R.
Ana R.
I bought this eyeshadow to try since it was something different but I didn't like it.... I prefer applying eyeshadow with a brush... much easier and blends great.