Add a Photo

#1024 in Eyeshadow
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Deland, FL

I love this eye shadow. Easy to apply, stays on all day. You don't even have to touch up for a evening out. Highly recommended it!
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
CONROE, TX

I really love these they are very nice and easy to use. I really recommend it. Maybellienes products are one of my favorites.
Deisianne d.
Deisianne d.

Ameiii. muito bom , qualidade ótima e pigmentação incrível, não deixo faltar.Bom preço faz jus ao produto que é muito bom.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.

It's a very pigmented full black. It gives you a great Smokey eye. Or dampen a fine tip brush and get a perfect eyeliner.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Maracaibo

Maybelline all makeup is great, from lipsticks to eye shadow. It is not a very expensive brand and is accessible.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA

Woah at this black!!! It has staying power that is sure. But the fall out is a bit much to when putting it on.
Rocheal K.
Rocheal K.
Cocoa, FL

Maybelline is one of my favorite makeup brand I love this eyeliner is my favorite and it's the best
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

This is such a genius invention. I can't even begin to describe how much I love the color, either!
Silvina R.
Silvina R.
la matanza

Son muy lindos , faciles de manejar , le da un acabado muy lindo , y te genera una mirada intensa
Sherrie C.
Sherrie C.
Ketchikan, AK

Too much fall out. Cool concept though. I bought this at Walmart. It doesn't stay put very long.

Join Now