Add a Photo

#956 in Eyeshadow
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
Bakersfield, CA

I really wanted to love these because the shades are so pretty, but they're just too chalky! The fallout is horrible and the color pay off ranges, but its usually not that great. Compared to some of my wet n wild and NYC eye shadows, they beat these by a long shot. I would not reccomend these to a friend.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.

I love the Shadow Stylist eye shadows. It is so nice to have a loose powder but not have to deal with storing brushes, applicators. The fact that it screws in keeps it easy to use and tidy. I have several colors and have been happy with all.
Perfect application at any time.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

I love using Maybelline products. I am not a big fan of The Stylist loose powder in Black. Just way too much Fallout. I will though keep on giving it more chances just to see, maybe it's me that is not doing it correctly or if it's just the product
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
MIAMI, FL

Es una sombra excelente como todos los productos de Maybelline. Es facil de usar, colores hermosos, y tienen una pigmentación buenisima que dura mucho tiempo en tus parpados sin caerse.
Trista K.
Trista K.
Akron, OH

Love, love Maybelline! Amazing products! Last all day long! I love the sultry black look for night time or date time! Absolutely love it! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Man, Wv

I tried this just for something different and all I got was a huge mess. Hard to apply and came off quick. I won't purchase this again as I was very very in satisfied
Monique R.
Monique R.
Englewood, CO

I love the smokey eye effect that can be created with this shadow. Typically I am more partial to loose powder shadows and this lived up to my expectations.
kayla a.
kayla a.
Hackensack, NJ

Perfect loose powdee for a smoky eye effect. I also have it in a burgundy and cream color. It also has a nice glitter finish which makes my eyes pop
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Pittsburgh, PA

I personally am not a fan of this product. It does last long but I do not like how it goes on. It isn't too expensive compared to other products.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.

Maybelline is my go to shadow, not only is the price great but it seems to hold up all day long. The sultry black is great for a smokey eye

Join Now