BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Lillian G.
Lillian G.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to love these because the shades are so pretty, but they're just too chalky! The fallout is horrible and the color pay off ranges, but its usually not that great. Compared to some of my wet n wild and NYC eye shadows, they beat these by a long shot. I would not reccomend these to a friend.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
I love the Shadow Stylist eye shadows. It is so nice to have a loose powder but not have to deal with storing brushes, applicators. The fact that it screws in keeps it easy to use and tidy. I have several colors and have been happy with all.
Perfect application at any time.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Review for: Eyeshadow Stylist Loose Powder Sultry Black
I love using Maybelline products. I am not a big fan of The Stylist loose powder in Black. Just way too much Fallout. I will though keep on giving it more chances just to see, maybe it's me that is not doing it correctly or if it's just the product
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
Es una sombra excelente como todos los productos de Maybelline. Es facil de usar, colores hermosos, y tienen una pigmentación buenisima que dura mucho tiempo en tus parpados sin caerse.
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love Maybelline! Amazing products! Last all day long! I love the sultry black look for night time or date time! Absolutely love it! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
kayla a.
kayla a.
Hackensack, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect loose powdee for a smoky eye effect. I also have it in a burgundy and cream color. It also has a nice glitter finish which makes my eyes pop
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Eyeshadow Stylist Loose Powder Sultry Black
I personally am not a fan of this product. It does last long but I do not like how it goes on. It isn't too expensive compared to other products.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline is my go to shadow, not only is the price great but it seems to hold up all day long. The sultry black is great for a smokey eye
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Deland, FL
I love this eye shadow. Easy to apply, stays on all day. You don't even have to touch up for a evening out. Highly recommended it!
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
CONROE, TX
I really love these they are very nice and easy to use. I really recommend it. Maybellienes products are one of my favorites.