BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Brand from Maybelline New York. Efficient & Easy: This formula instantly removes all eye and lip make up, even waterproof and non-transfer. Gentle: Formulated for sensitive eyes, it is especially very gently for the delicate skin around eyes. How to Use: Shake well before use. Soak a cotton pad with the lotion and apply on your eyes or lips. Follow facial cleansing with Maybelline Foam or Cleansing Milk. Pack Size - 150ml

Buy on YesStyl...
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
I have only used this product a couple of times but when I used it , it worked very well. It was very good at removing product. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I recommend people to try this out.
Aydan Z.
Aydan Z.
This makeup remover works, but I feel like I'm using more than necessary to take of my makeup. The amount in the bottle doesn't last me long even though it's a good amount. It could definitely be improved.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Palm Bay
This has saved my life a time or two. I love long lasting lip products, but trying to remove them can become a literal pain. Instead of scrubbing and leaving my lips raw, I use this and it comes right off.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Works very good to get off my makeup. I don't know how it will stand up to layers of makeup. Did feel a little bit dry after using but moisturizer fixed that right up.
ragan c.
ragan c.
stonewall
this makeup remover is great for the price and it works very well. it gets all the makeup from ur pores and prevents breakouts
Fabiana J.
Fabiana J.
Maybeline has great products. They never let me down. I like the colours, the mate and nude Make up, they are one of the best!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Yarrawonga
This product is amazing and so soft to use on your eyes. It is very effective and it is so gentle on the skin and it's packaging is so cute with the ombré bottle. I would purchase this product again and I would recommend to others
Cerys W.
Cerys W.
It's soft on the skin removes all makeup. Makes your skin feel refreshed. It's a good value for the price you pay
Lamyaa S.
Lamyaa S.
Tangier
Great stuff to use, amazing thing to receive.. its truly amazing and elegant.. im loving it.