Maybelline Eye&Lip Makeup Remover uploaded by Aida N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from Maybelline New York. Efficient & Easy: This formula instantly removes all eye and lip make up, even waterproof and non-transfer. Gentle: Formulated for sensitive eyes, it is especially very gently for the delicate skin around eyes. How to Use: Shake well before use. Soak a cotton pad with the lotion and apply on your eyes or lips. Follow facial cleansing with Maybelline Foam or Cleansing Milk. Pack Size - 150ml

• What's your best product for removing makeup?? I use Maybelline E...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
I have only used this product a couple of times but when I used it , it worked very well. It was very good at removing product. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I recommend people to try this out.
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
This is my go to makeup remover for the past few months , I buy it online and i always use it it get ride of all the unacassery makeup espeacially mascera since the glue from my eyelashes always gets in the way it take it of with the mascera , I buy it over and over again if I ever run out
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Palm Bay
This has saved my life a time or two. I love long lasting lip products, but trying to remove them can become a literal pain. Instead of scrubbing and leaving my lips raw, I use this and it comes right off.
Aydan Z.
Aydan Z.
This makeup remover works, but I feel like I'm using more than necessary to take of my makeup. The amount in the bottle doesn't last me long even though it's a good amount. It could definitely be improved.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Altoona
Works amazing, is a fast way to clean your face at night. Its a little harsh on my skin but that's because I have sensitively skin. It's very effective and very affordable. I would recommend this if you're on a budget. I use it to remove client makeup and they even love it
Amy C.
Amy C.
Works very good to get off my makeup. I don't know how it will stand up to layers of makeup. Did feel a little bit dry after using but moisturizer fixed that right up.
Rosie D.
Rosie D.
Have used this in the past and it does take off the makeup instantly but it did kind of burn my skin so my skin was too sensitive for it.
ragan c.
ragan c.
stonewall
this makeup remover is great for the price and it works very well. it gets all the makeup from ur pores and prevents breakouts
Fabiana J.
Fabiana J.
Seattle, WA
Maybeline has great products. They never let me down. I like the colours, the mate and nude Make up, they are one of the best!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Its a good product but if you have oily sensitive skin like me wouldn't use too often you break out after a while
Codi B.
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
What's your best product for removing makeup?? I use Maybelline Eye&Lip Makeup Remover for eyes and lips then Garnier Clean & Fresh Complete Cleansing Wipes for the rest of my face before I jump in the shower.