BY MAYBELLINE

Mastering the smoky eye look has never been easier. Maybelline new york eye studio master smoky shadow pencil has a creamy formula with ultra-saturated pigments that glides on and blends easily with the built-in smudger for long-lasting, sultry color. . â . why you'll love maybelline new york eye studio master smoky shadow pencil: makes it easy to master the smoky eye:â smudge it. Blend it. Love it! Ultra saturated pigments in a rich, creamy formula longwearing sultry, smoky color no sharpener needed . â . directions: apply a thick line of maybelline eye studio master smoky shadow pencil, then use the built-in expert smudger to...

Mariah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe this product is absolutley amazing! I think its easy to apply and simple for anyones usage. I bought mine from Target. This is a long usage pencil and it lasts me all throughout my day. I would definatley recommend this product to others!
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most black eyeliners are great and this one is no exception. Although it dries a little more grey. It's long lasting and does the job needed. But I would only purchase again if I had no choice. They pencil does break easily like most drug store brands
Amber M.
Huffman , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pencil!!! Most eyeliners make my eyes water and come off in just a few hours. This one doesn't irritate my eyes and lasts ALL day long, and it's not super expensive either. By far my favorite drug store eyeliner
kavy a.
Allen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow pencil is great for darkening some shadows, is very pigmented, goes on real nice, blendable, and affordable. You can get it from any of the drugstores near you. And I would definitely recommend this to others.
Natasha B.
This is a great liner for the price. I have purchased 2 within the past year and have used both until they ran out. It is long lasting but I do notice that by the end of the day it sometimes smudges down the bottom of my eye when I use it on my lower lids.
Shelbie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smoky pencil is great for creating the soft smoky look or the bold smoky look. The difference is in the blender. For a more soft look blend with the sponge tip. It's it very easy to use and applies smoothly across the eyelid.
Samantha V.
Franklin, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It struggles to stay in place. It was a little over ten dollars and I’ve only used it twice because it was pointless. The tip is huge and it doesn’t get the desired effect. I like some of their other products, but not this one.
Amy M.
Monroe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eye crayon. It goes on super easy and gives a great smokey eye. The color is bold yet soft. It is a little pricey but in line with other similar products.
Mayhak S.
Orlando,Florida
It was a good product but it dried out and I went to cvs and got author one I recommend the product it's good but if you use it everyday then it will run out quick
Chand B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their eye products are perfect to use when you're learning to do makeup! They are priced reasonably and have many colors and application techniques to choose from
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
I'm looking for a good Smokey eye pencil but haven't tried this one. Please advise.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Is this waterproof? How long does it last ?
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Is it long lasting and easy to smoke?
Nathaly Q.
Utah
Just come in black and brown?
Nichole B.
Steubenville, OH
Does it clump up in the creases of your eyelid?