BY MAYBELLINE

Mastering the smoky eye look has never been easier. Maybelline new york eye studio master smoky shadow pencil has a creamy formula with ultra-saturated pigments that glides on and blends easily with the built-in smudger for long-lasting, sultry color. . â . why you'll love maybelline new york eye studio master smoky shadow pencil: makes it easy to master the smoky eye:â smudge it. Blend it. Love it! Ultra saturated pigments in a rich, creamy formula longwearing sultry, smoky color no sharpener needed . â . directions: apply a thick line of maybelline eye studio master smoky shadow pencil, then use the built-in expert smudger to...

Maybelline Eye Studio Master Smoky Shadow Pencil
  • "GREAT SMOKEY EYE PRODUCT! LOVE THE FACT THE TIP IS JUST AS SIZE AND HAS THE IDEAL AMOUNT OF EYE SHADOW FOR SMOKEY EYE! I ALWAYS HAD THE PROBLEM OF PUTTING TOO MUCH AND DOING TOO LITTLE, THIS DEFINATELY HELPS YOU WITH THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF EYE SHADOW TO APPLY FOR SMOKEY EYE. NOT TOO THICK NOT TOO THIN BUT JUST AT SIZE " in 100 reviews
  • "I haven't used the scorching brown but have used the black and would recommend this for long lasting stay." in 37 reviews
Shannon J.
Transylvania
I absolutely love this stuff. It is the best long wearing eye liner I have ever used. Once you apply it it sets unbelievably fast and does not budge at all until you take it off with makeup remover. I love that it's tube is bigger / more product. Highly recommend
Galina M.
Dacula
This is a relatively good product. If you are someone who prefers to do your eye makeups with one quick item, this is a good one to start with. I also like it for a smoky liner look, which is similar to Candice swanepoels look.
Megan C.
Des Moines
This is a product I use daily and have been using it since they came out with it! Super easy to use, beautiful packaging and works awesome with hazel eyes! I recommend this to anyone, and I buy it often!
Cassie M.
Horrible product. Crappy materials that were not smooth to apply at all, really patchy application all over the eyelid, and the blending tool was useless, just smearing it rather than blending! I also got some mild-to-moderate eye irritation, which was just the cherry on top.This product belongs in the bin.
Alma R.
Modesto , CA
I love this pencil to set the base for a dark smiley eye. On one side it has a sponge/brush to blend it out. I add a dark eyeshadow over it and it comes out to be as dark as a I intended. It's a clean and easy way to achieve a perfect look for a night out. I would give it 5 starts if the sponge was a little bit smaller.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
This was alright but I felt it was a little too think in diameter and also too hard for the consistency of the shadow. The ELF eyeliner and shadow stick is more effective for less money. I might buy this again if I had to but I will keep looking for alternatives
Anjali B.
Alpharetta, Ga
This eyeliner is super easy to blend but it also runs down your eyes if it's on the waterline it's very affordable it doesn't last that long and you have to set it with a black eyeshadow for it to stay on and not run down and look like a raccoon but I would still recommend it to other people because Maybelline is a very good brand and their products are still very good
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
I liked that there were a few different colors to choose from. I had trouble with this product because I'm not great at applying eyeshadow or eyeliner, so I wasn't too skilled at applying this. But it's a great product and if you like playing with different looks but don't want to spend a lot, this is good option.
Desiree G.
I try to Maybelline eye Studio Master Smoky Shadow pencil in scorching Brown because I wanted something a little bit less harsh than black and I can't really complain it's not one of my favorites but it got the job done so I still have it and use it it's not one that I reach for so often but I can't really complain
Laraisa G.
Great for beginners! Lots of product for an affordable price. It's long lasting and I would definitely recommend to others. I bought mine at my local Walmart but they are available at CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and most other common drug stores. I would absolutely buy this product again!
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
I'm looking for a good Smokey eye pencil but haven't tried this one. Please advise.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Is this waterproof? How long does it last ?
Nathaly Q.
Utah
Just come in black and brown?
Nichole B.
Steubenville, OH
Does it clump up in the creases of your eyelid?
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Is it long lasting and easy to smoke?

back