BY MAYBELLINE

Mastering the smoky eye look has never been easier. Maybelline new york eye studio master smoky shadow pencil has a creamy formula with ultra-saturated pigments that glides on and blends easily with the built-in smudger for long-lasting, sultry color. . â . why you'll love maybelline new york eye studio master smoky shadow pencil: makes it easy to master the smoky eye:â smudge it. Blend it. Love it! Ultra saturated pigments in a rich, creamy formula longwearing sultry, smoky color no sharpener needed . â . directions: apply a thick line of maybelline eye studio master smoky shadow pencil, then use the built-in expert smudger to...

Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
I liked that there were a few different colors to choose from. I had trouble with this product because I'm not great at applying eyeshadow or eyeliner, so I wasn't too skilled at applying this. But it's a great product and if you like playing with different looks but don't want to spend a lot, this is good option.
Mariah W.
I believe this product is absolutley amazing! I think its easy to apply and simple for anyones usage. I bought mine from Target. This is a long usage pencil and it lasts me all throughout my day. I would definatley recommend this product to others!
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
Most black eyeliners are great and this one is no exception. Although it dries a little more grey. It's long lasting and does the job needed. But I would only purchase again if I had no choice. They pencil does break easily like most drug store brands
Amber M.
Huffman, TX
I love this pencil!!! Most eyeliners make my eyes water and come off in just a few hours. This one doesn't irritate my eyes and lasts ALL day long, and it's not super expensive either. By far my favorite drug store eyeliner
Shelbie C.
This smoky pencil is great for creating the soft smoky look or the bold smoky look. The difference is in the blender. For a more soft look blend with the sponge tip. It's it very easy to use and applies smoothly across the eyelid.
Amy M.
Monroe, OH
This is a great eye crayon. It goes on super easy and gives a great smokey eye. The color is bold yet soft. It is a little pricey but in line with other similar products.
Mayhak S.
Orlando,Florida
It was a good product but it dried out and I went to cvs and got author one I recommend the product it's good but if you use it everyday then it will run out quick
Chand B.
Their eye products are perfect to use when you're learning to do makeup! They are priced reasonably and have many colors and application techniques to choose from
Cassie M.
Horrible product. Crappy materials that were not smooth to apply at all, really patchy application all over the eyelid, and the blending tool was useless, just smearing it rather than blending! I also got some mild-to-moderate eye irritation, which was just the cherry on top.This product belongs in the bin.
Alma R.
Modesto, CA
I love this pencil to set the base for a dark smiley eye. On one side it has a sponge/brush to blend it out. I add a dark eyeshadow over it and it comes out to be as dark as a I intended. It's a clean and easy way to achieve a perfect look for a night out. I would give it 5 starts if the sponge was a little bit smaller.
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
I'm looking for a good Smokey eye pencil but haven't tried this one. Please advise.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Is this waterproof? How long does it last ?
Nathaly Q.
Utah
Just come in black and brown?
Nichole B.
Steubenville, OH
Does it clump up in the creases of your eyelid?
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Is it long lasting and easy to smoke?