Maybelline Eye Studio Master Smoky Shadow Pencil uploaded by Kimberly M.Maybelline Eye Studio Master Smoky Shadow Pencil uploaded by Adriana  D.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Mastering the smoky eye look has never been easier. Maybelline new york eye studio master smoky shadow pencil has a creamy formula with ultra-saturated pigments that glides on and blends easily with the built-in smudger for long-lasting, sultry color. . â . why you'll love maybelline new york eye studio master smoky shadow pencil: makes it easy to master the smoky eye:â smudge it. Blend it. Love it! Ultra saturated pigments in a rich, creamy formula longwearing sultry, smoky color no sharpener needed . â . directions: apply a thick line of maybelline eye studio master smoky shadow pencil, then use the built-in expert smudger to... see more...

• I'm looking for a good Smokey eye pencil but haven't tried this one...3 Answers
  • Just come in black and brown?2 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? How long does it last ?3 Answers
Blase D.
Blase D.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Shadow Charcoal
This a good quality product for it to be as affordable as it is. The product itself is long lasting and you don't have to worry about it running during the day/night. One thing I could say is that it dries kinda fast but that's about it when it comes to this. Other than that it's a really nice product
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Review for: Shadow Charcoal
This eyeliner is great it does a really good job at what it supposed to do which is smudging/ smoky eye it is super easy to apply extremely long lasting it is definitely worth the price so a good value for a good amount of product and I will definitely not be buying this again
Rose M.
Rose M.
Panorama City, CA
Review for: Mechanical Eyeshadow Black
This eyeliner glides on so smoothly and beautifully. No smudge for me. No gunk . It's easy to wash off.. I love to use this product when I do my smokey eyes dueto the easy glide I have with this. It stays until I was it off and no smudges. I absolutely love this
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Review for: Mechanical Eyeshadow Black
This is by far my favorite eyeliner ever. It goes on smoothly and really makes my brown eyes pop. I normally buy this product at Walmart and consider the price very cheap considering the amazing quality. It has nice packaging and is very simple to use.
Pam M.
Pam M.
Powhatan, VA
Review for: Shadow Charcoal
I have only used this maybe a couple of times since I don't wear a lot of makeup. But I liked the color and the amount of time that it stayed looking fresh. My teenage girls wear it more often than I do and they seem to be impressed with it as well.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Denver, CO
Review for: Mechanical Eyeshadow Black
I love Maybellines eye pencils. I have used them since high school, I normally buy it at target, walmart or ulta. The packaging is always nice it's easy to find when I'm looking in the Maybelline section. I will continue to buy this product forever.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Review for: Mechanical Eyeshadow Black
I always use to fail on the Smokey eye look but with this pencil and a smudge brush I can accomplish it with out looking like a racoon. It gives precision and blends so well. Doesn't irritate my eyes either.
Tue V.
Tue V.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Mechanical Eyeshadow Black
I have used it for a while now. Just recently run out of it. I used it every day. Okay, I will write more. The products is long lasting. It doesn't seem to run out that quick. Not so sure about that.
Angela M.
Angela M.
North Haledon, NJ
Review for: Mechanical Eyeshadow Black
Smooth, easy to apply and gives the eyes a sultry smoky look, kind of like what you would see on a model. Purchased at Target so it wasn't too pricey. Looks great on my brown eyes. Awesome product.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Camarillo, CA
Review for: Shadow Charcoal
This is my go to for creating that perfect wing! It was difficult to get used to the applicator at first, once I got the hang of it I fell in love. The color is super opaque, and long lasting.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Is this waterproof? How long does it last ?
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
I'm looking for a good Smokey eye pencil but haven't tried this one. Please advise.
Nathaly Q.
Nathaly Q.
Utah
Just come in black and brown?