BY MAYBELLINE

From Solar Gold and Cosmic Purple to Black Comet and Galactic Metal, ink your eyes in high-impact color with up to 24-hour metallic intensity. This metallic liquid eyeliner is smudge-proof and waterproof. Ophthalmologist tested. Dermatologist tested. Fragrance free. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Step 1. Draw smooth, even lines by starting at the inner corner of the upper eyelid. Step 2. Move the brush tip outwards. Step 3. Eyeliner is easily removed with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100 percent Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. Warning: Eye Cosmetics IN A Scratched, Infected, OR Irritated Eye AND Scratches From Cosmetic Eye Applicators Can Lead TO Eye Damage AND IN Extreme Cases, Even Blindness. IF Your Eye IS Scratched, Stop Using All Eye Cosmetics AND GO TO AN Ophthalmologist Immediately. Never Apply This Product IN A Moving Vehicle. Color: White. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Vicki N.
Plant City
This is a very nice liner! Goes on quite smooth and stays on with very, very little flaking. It has a very consistent pigment of gold glitter. It isn't a chunky glitter but rather a finer grain yet holds a vast amount of sparkle. It looks very pretty on the eyes.
Madison L.
The Maybelline Master Precise Ink Metallic Liquid Eyeliner launched in 7 shades to add a bold finish to any look. They feature a super fine felt tip that is long and flexible, offering maximum control and precise application. The 7 shades available now include: Black Comet: rich black with subtle shimmerGalactic Metal: charcoal gray with heavy silver shimmerTeal Galaxy: bright teal (more on the green side) with a true metallic finishViolet Nova: lavender with a pink metallic reflectionCosmic Purple: rich purple with a pink metallic reflectionStellar Sand: bronzy goldSolar Gold: gold shimmer I love the precise, pointed applicator because it makes it really easy to apply the product and get that perfectly straight line and sharp wing. With the lighter shades, I found that I had to do 2-3 layers of product to get full opacity but the end result was definitely worth it! Once I applied the eyeliner, I did not have problems with color transfer or fading. The formula didn’t bother my eyes and my eyes are known to be very sensitive. All the shades lasted throughout the day until I used makeup remover in the evening. I highly recommend trying out this eyeliner!
Amanda C.
Cincinnati
The stuff is not “gold” like the cap or name. It’s not “metallic” either. It’s gold GLITTER eyeliner. It stays on fine but burns your eyes if you get it in your eyes or on dry skin. I wouldn’t purchase again. Super disappointed.
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is too liquidy not enough glitter it's not like a full cover glitter eyeliner this is more of a sheer glitter eyeliner I mean is good for the Fry's but I don't really recommend it and what you're looking for is like a full-on glitter liner I think this is better for like a copper of like gold glitter like an eyelid or under under eye liner but not by itself
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
Bought this at my local HEB and I loved it so much that I bought the violent one at Amazon and then I wanted to go back to HEB to buy the teal one but unfortunately they sold out.
celica g.
I love maybellines products it doesn't matter what it is. High quality and it works very well.color is amazing and very pigmented
Victoria R.
Desoto, TX
Super easy to use . Not as bright as I’d like but a couple layers and it will be good .
Aisha X.
Cracks like crazy but!! It’s still very pigmented and is fine for a quick look for pictures, plus it’s not overly noticeable when it does crack unless your covering a large area with it, the collection 2000 one may be a better option
Amber R.
Fourth avenue, Teignmouth
It doesnt crack like most white liners do, the price is great! It lasts and the white is super bright. The applicator makes it easy to draw liner and makeup details with, and it dries quick! I havent found a white liner better than this one yet!
Lynn R.
Welland, ON
About a week ago I started getting more heavy into metallic eyeliner and trying to find ones that worked well without looking splotchy.

This one has so far been my favourite! It applies smoothly/easily and looks gorgeous on. It can be worn by itself or added as a double layer with a solid colored liner. I've recently taken to wearing it with my solid green liquid eyeliner, and it gives a beautiful sparkly holiday look!

This eyeliner is easily removable, and I find that it doesn't smudge once it has dried. I am very interested in purchasing the other color options this brand has!