BY ESSIE

From Solar Gold and Cosmic Purple to Black Comet and Galactic Metal, ink your eyes in high-impact color with up to 24-hour metallic intensity. This metallic liquid eyeliner is smudge-proof and waterproof. Ophthalmologist tested. Dermatologist tested. Fragrance free. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Step 1. Draw smooth, even lines by starting at the inner corner of the upper eyelid. Step 2. Move the brush tip outwards. Step 3. Eyeliner is easily removed with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100 percent Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. Warning: Eye Cosmetics IN A Scratched, Infected, OR Irritated Eye AND Scratches From Cosmetic Eye Applicators Can Lead TO Eye Damage AND IN Extreme Cases, Even Blindness. IF Your Eye IS Scratched, Stop Using All Eye Cosmetics AND GO TO AN Ophthalmologist Immediately. Never Apply This Product IN A Moving Vehicle. Color: White. see more...

Madison L.
The Maybelline Master Precise Ink Metallic Liquid Eyeliner launched in 7 shades to add a bold finish to any look. They feature a super fine felt tip that is long and flexible, offering maximum control and precise application. The 7 shades available now include: Black Comet: rich black with subtle shimmerGalactic Metal: charcoal gray with heavy silver shimmerTeal Galaxy: bright teal (more on the green side) with a true metallic finishViolet Nova: lavender with a pink metallic reflectionCosmic Purple: rich purple with a pink metallic reflectionStellar Sand: bronzy goldSolar Gold: gold shimmer I love the precise, pointed applicator because it makes it really easy to apply the product and get that perfectly straight line and sharp wing. With the lighter shades, I found that I had to do 2-3 layers of product to get full opacity but the end result was definitely worth it! Once I applied the eyeliner, I did not have problems with color transfer or fading. The formula didn’t bother my eyes and my eyes are known to be very sensitive. All the shades lasted throughout the day until I used makeup remover in the evening. I highly recommend trying out this eyeliner!
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
Bought this at my local HEB and I loved it so much that I bought the violent one at Amazon and then I wanted to go back to HEB to buy the teal one but unfortunately they sold out.
Lynn R.
Welland, ON
About a week ago I started getting more heavy into metallic eyeliner and trying to find ones that worked well without looking splotchy.

This one has so far been my favourite! It applies smoothly/easily and looks gorgeous on. It can be worn by itself or added as a double layer with a solid colored liner. I've recently taken to wearing it with my solid green liquid eyeliner, and it gives a beautiful sparkly holiday look!

This eyeliner is easily removable, and I find that it doesn't smudge once it has dried. I am very interested in purchasing the other color options this brand has!
Tilly C.
bristol
Quick dry , very nice opaque black colour one thing I would say though is it’s very easy to smudge however like I said nice colour and is also soooooo easy to apply and remove