BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline Eye Studio Diamond Glow Eye Shadow Quad - 01 Blue Drama - Pack of 6 see more...

Naomi M.
Surrey, BC
These were good when I was in high school, first getting into makeup, and had a low budget. However, I wouldn’t purchase them anymore. The pigmentation and shimmer is good, but it was very powdery and annoying to apply (a lot of fallout from my eyes during application and throughout the day).
Natasha♡ L.
Love these shadows.. I have the peachy quad and absolutely love it! Used to wear this all the time.. such an easy quad to reach for everyday! Easy to use & super blendable.. really good quality for the price! Definitely recommend!
Emma L.
Scarborough
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the Maybelline eye studio diamond glow eye shadow quad blue drama because of the shades and his pigmented it is I also really like how dark the shades are are the different colours to choose from
Maria B.
Good to create both adventurous and more neutral looks depending on the colours used for the crease and lid. Excellent for secret Santa gifts and for beginners. When it comes to pigmentation, you have to apply the shadow more than once but it is a good value for money if you are patient.
jennalee d.
Cape Town, Western Cape
I'm obssed with this product! It is very pigmented so it works great for smokey eyes and the glitter in it makes it pop. I revived this as a free gift and I've been in love ever since Maybelline Eyestudio Diamond Glow Eyeshadow 03 Blue Drama by Maybelline
nina m.
I really love this mini palette by Maybelline! The colour are pigmented but for a drugstore product I wish the product was just a bit more of a reasonable price. I would not purchase it again as the colours seem similar.
Ella T.
abu dhabi
It doesn’t blend well and the colours are not very pigmented. It’s difficult to work with and annoys me all the time. The actual packaging appears tacky and means the shadows always get mixed with each other. Wouldn’t recommend.
The Mayballine Eye Studio Diamond Glow Eye Shadow Quad - 01 Blue Drama - Pack Of 6 is pigmented and colorful mini pallet with blue shadows and they aren’t expensive so if you are looking for good product this is your 💋
Shauna B.
London
Didn’t really like the pigmentation on this shadow palette, I have green eyes so thought the colours would work well but unfortunately the shadows were not how i expected, I would buy again to be honest with you I tried the set plenty of times just to be sure. Plus a thing these brands have to now take on is the fact that hardly anyone uses these sticks that come in the pack they are useless in today’s world most people use eyeshadow brushes now to apply their shadows. So ditch them because that is what we make up buyers do anyway.
Twinkle B.
London, London
This is literal synonym to value for money.
I use this quad only on the days im going for a smokey look. What i enjoy about this palette is that it had the tight amount of shades and each serve a different purpose. The lighter shades for the base. The dark blue for crease and grey for the outer smokey smudge. Just make sure you use an eye primer underneath.

Amazon